Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
K

Know why I believe this claim re wanting to meet up?

Because it was semi-leaked a few days ago by Luca and another tweeter that no6 was in contact about coming home . They said home as in "Home sans Meg, permanently.":cautious:
I knew there was no way he'd bail out on her just yet, but now I get it. It was leaked to them as a prelude to this story, to test the waters and also to put pressure on his family using the old "Yes we were norty scamps but that's just us,:ROFLMAO: har-de-har-de-har:LOL:, we're such rascals. Anyway, that's not why you called (as our super-fan Alex Bellfield would say), yah, we desperately need some Royal relevance want to be fwiends and you DID say we were beloved members of the family, so we'd like some photies. Just for memories you understand. Preferably of the witch gangan going all googly eyeyed over lil betty boop(we call her that you know,simper simper) and Arch in his 'I HEART NANNA WINDSOR' tee shirt."

They have nothing left in their armoury and maybe, just maybe, if people think everything is hunky-dory with the Family they/she might get that Emmy invite she craves. The Obama snub has thoroughly holed them below the water line and they know they are sinking, so are reaching out in desperation.
Even if this olive branch shrivels and dies they'll still have a story. "Well we reached out to them. Offered to forgive the racism and spectacle wedding we were forced to endure. And they just ignored us😢. So cruel. Lil Archie was looking forward to reading extracts from his new book, which is being published soon. But they snubbed him because he is quite brown like his other nanna (doris or dorothy or whatever she's called.) Woe is us 😭"
I'd think your second scenario is more likely. They can't come over and bring Farch, as the public recognise Gavin Gingras and he's been outed so they'd have to leave "Farch" behind which would raise questions. They'd bring the surrogate but Minge holds children like UXBs and is clearly not a mother. Too much scrutiny on things they want to stay hidden. Plus public reaction.

As you say it could be a bid for victimhood. They have nothing to lose and could be banking on rejection to keep themselves in the news and imply that a royal christening with the Queen is the norm. Lil's namesake. Pass the sick bucket quick.

Their games of leaks and double-bluff while they bait the RF through their braying mouthpiece Scrotus are abominable. I don't give a rat's arse whether they are ill, drugged, desperate, broke, homeless or deranged. For me the price paid by the RF and whole country has been too high. From BLM, Biden, Piers, Scrotus, the British public, race relations, Commonwealth and the military you name it, the toxic effects from these two vipers are catastrophic and ongoing.

Ginger turd Noballs who whined about "lies and mass misinformation" at the GQ Awards has in the pipeline his cruel and lying books about his family. But even now nothing is done to strip them of the one thing that allows them to carry on - their RF status. The Queen will weather this as the love of her life has gone, but Charles as heir and William as next are being exposed to huge mental stress. Noballs will now target Camilla..... William's mother's death re-enacted by a grubby prostitute. PC and PW both in the firing line, and the RF can't say they were not warned.

I understand what posters say about grey rocking and the long game with narcs, but this isn't foreign affairs and there's no question that the RF as a family has allowed themselves to be abused and damaged - even little Prince George. They could have cut H&M off at the knees when they recognised how dangerous Minge is, but didn't. They've known for a long time what they're up against, and I understood their initial dignified silence but don't now. They should act now, better late than never.

Noballs the Queen's grandson, later the King's son. No grey-rocking will change that and this is where the danger lies. Unless he throws in the towel and leaves Minge to be quietly rehabilitated he will go on causing trouble and they need to deal with him.

What other posters say about narcs is true, the only way to treat them is to not react. But the Monarchy and LOS should have been protected. The RF made it too personal indulging grandson Noballs and appeasing his revolting wife. All for what? To give them enough rope and prove to a fickle world what evil traitors H&M are? They've done that in spades and the world despises H&M. Job done, what now? I hope the RF think it was worth it.

I'd laugh if HM called their bluff and said yes do come over but you must bring both children. I can see NoBalls packing it all in and coming over on his own, he seems dead-eyed and sad.

ETA Look at my new little boy courtesy of @freda19 who does bespoke!
I pay her top dolla tho, in Baht. Water Buffalo sick.
Better than that bloody marine iguana who thought he was the bee's knees and I couldn't get rid of him.
Isn't this puppy cute .... did some call him a Tortoiseshell Border Collie????

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd think your second scenario is more likely. They can't come over and bring Farch, as the public recognise Gavin Gingras and he's been outed so they'd have to leave "Farch" behind which would raise questions. They'd bring the surrogate but Minge holds children like UXBs and is clearly not a mother. Too much scrutiny on things they want to stay hidden. Plus public reaction.

As you say it could be a bid for victimhood. They have nothing to lose and could be banking on rejection to keep themselves in the news and imply that a royal christening with the Queen is the norm. Lil's namesake. Pass the sick bucket quick.

Their games of leaks and double-bluff while they bait the RF through their braying mouthpiece Scrotus are abominable. I don't give a rat's arse whether they are ill, drugged, desperate, broke, homeless or deranged. For me the price paid by the RF and whole country has been too high. From BLM, Biden, Piers, Scrotus, the British public, race relations, Commonwealth and the military you name it, the toxic effects from these two vipers are catastrophic and ongoing.

Ginger turd Noballs who whined about "lies and mass misinformation" at the GQ Awards has in the pipeline his cruel and lying books about his family. But even now nothing is done to strip them of the one thing that allows them to carry on - their RF status. The Queen will weather this as the love of her life has gone, but Charles as heir and William as next are being exposed to huge mental stress. Noballs will now target Camilla..... William's mother's death re-enacted by a grubby prostitute. PC and PW both in the firing line, and the RF can't say they were not warned.

I understand what posters say about grey rocking and the long game with narcs, but this isn't foreign affairs and there's no question that the RF as a family has allowed themselves to be abused and damaged - even little Prince George. They could have cut H&M off at the knees when they recognised how dangerous Minge is, but didn't. They've known for a long time what they're up against, and I understood their initial dignified silence but don't now. They should act now, better late than never.

Noballs the Queen's grandson, later the King's son. No grey-rocking will change that and this is where the danger lies. Unless he throws in the towel and leaves Minge to be quietly rehabilitated he will go on causing trouble and they need to deal with him.

What other posters say about narcs is true, the only way to treat them is to not react. But the Monarchy and LOS should have been protected. The RF made it too personal indulging grandson Noballs and appeasing his revolting wife. All for what? To give them enough rope and prove to a fickle world what evil traitors H&M are? They've done that in spades and the world despises H&M. Job done, what now? I hope the RF think it was worth it.

I'd laugh if HM called their bluff and said yes do come over but you must bring both children. I can see NoBalls packing it all in and coming over on his own, he seems dead-eyed and sad.
I would like them to issue an invitation for the Harkles to come over and present their children to the British public. Tattlers are not the only ones who suspect that these kids may not exist. Half the country is convinced they are dolls and the pregnancies were fake.

If the kids are real then they should bring them over here and show us all a family photo. That might actually get them some positive PR for a change and stop all the rumours.

They won’t do it though!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I was just thinking about the Stan/fandom and how many of the megxit accounts and royal fans are critical of other members of the RF where warranted (and nobody likes Randy Andy let’s face it) yet Smeg’s fans are utterly blind to anything hypocritical she does. They are like heat seeking missiles on any post that criticises her. It’s like teenybopper mentality. Any rational person will go ‘oh that wasn’t a great idea’ ‘I don’t agree with them on that’. I’m sure if she suddenly decided she wanted to be a full time working member of the ‘Firm’ on this ‘rotten island’ or said she identified as white or some other total u turn, they’d all blindly u turn with her and rewrite history. It’s like 1984 come to life 🤦🏻‍♀️
The same deluded wokesters who praise Biden's post hurricane visit to New Orleans when NY, and NJ that got hammered... saying that his visit is representative of a "strong, solid, stable, calm, stoic, compassionate leadership". The same wackos who defend him when he was outed regarding his lie about having attended the Tree of Life synagogue after the shooting. The same MM lovers and Bey worshippers defend the senior moments that have made the US a laughing stock.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I would like them to issue an invitation for the Harkles to come over and present their children to the British public. Tattlers are not the only ones who suspect that these kids may not exist. Half the country is convinced they are dolls and the pregnancies were fake.

If the kids are real then they should bring them over here and show us all a family photo. That might actually get them dome positive PR for a change and stop all the rumours.

They won’t do it though!
They need to do a Jeremy Kyle DNA test to prove parentage before they come over - no point in bothering HMQ if she's not a relation.

So sad about Sarah Harding :( she was so young. I hope she made peace with the other girls before she passed as I seem to recall some falling out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
At this point WE are the reason the Harkles are surviving. Their PR, or whatever machine is working for them, thrives on the controversy. If all anti-Sussexers decided right now to leave tattle, leave twitter & stop clicking/commenting on articles, youtube vids etc. the whole thing would fizzle out sooo fast.
I thoroughly disagree.
If we are maintaining them with chatter about them, then why has their "Brand team" been hassling tattle to close us down? 😜

Make no mistake, they hate HATE hate anyone daring to challenge their lies and propaganda.
Look at the stuff our sleuths unearth ... they hate it. They want us to go away, but thankfully tattle bosses have bigger bollix and have told them "duck off and suck it up buttercup".
You think they want Piers recruiting more followers and support for his campaign to make people see beyond the cute grin to the grifter underneath ? ... or Trevor Coult posting a video of exactly how totally protected Hero Harry was in Afghanistan? No they want all chatter and nnegativity closed down.
They want the puff pieces to stand unchallenged and for folk to believe in their spin, but it's not happening on our watch.:m

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t want them coming back and having even a sniff of a photo opportunity .

I don’t want to see the children and if that twit and his wife are so much as pictured on British soil I might just combust.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So if reports are true that she and he want to come back to visit the Queen, how is it that she would want to see the person and family that she claimed are:
Racist, ignored her mh issues, kidnapped her, deprived them of titles and security etc etc, YET still ignores and blanks her father who only did a pap shot???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't get the Diana film. What's the audience? I mean I lived through all that and I wouldn't go see it. I've asked my daughter a teeneager and she's not interested. So straight to streaming?
Wouldn't it be great if the markles fuckwits bigged it up, got some piggyback publicity and then it flopped?
can't see how it can make its money back at all.
I think it's a personal vendetta of Noballs's, a means to attack his family especially his father, and vent his rage and self-pity. It's sufficient that the film is made, it doesn't need to be a blockbuster or accurate or truthful, just Noballs's unloading his version of events, the more gruesome and shocking the better.
Take that dad, for cutting off my money, take that gan-gan for taking my shiny medals off of me, Wah, Ner ner... take that brother William for being a better man than me, for being in line to be King, for having a lovely wife who's not a Ho, for having real live children, for being brainier than me.... and most of all for being better-endowed than me. Wah wah!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I suspect that the demand to see HMQ has gone very public because they weren't getting any response to the private requests.

Also they need the RF link even more after the OFCOM ruling - all that negative press for them.

Also it publucally tries to force a response from the RF. Yes means they are weak, no means they are mean.

HMQ is in Balmoral until October and I would imagine and hope that her schedule is planned well in advance so that she's not able to accommodate them.

Let's hope that the RF keep grey rocking them.
Are you in my head? I tend to agree very much with your take on things.
Yes, this is another gauntlet thrown down for attention and hopefully the Family will just ignore it and step over it as they carry on with business as usual.
They are not important enough to demand a meeting with anyone. I bet even Sunshitesucks would love to be able to ignore her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Are you in my head? I tend to agree very much with your take on things.
Yes, this is another gauntlet thrown down for attention and hopefully the Family will just ignore it and step over it as they carry on with business as usual.
They are not important enough to demand a meeting with anyone. I bet even Sunshitesucks would love to be able to ignore her.
Your reading all my thoughts too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And yet her dog ended up with 2 broken legs.
... which I kindly pointed out to a smeggy apologist. Along with the dead cat from frozen grapes and ditching the dog that no6 didn't get along with.
The poor mutt in the juggling video looked sedated. It would need to be to survive around no6.:(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I don't get the Diana film. What's the audience? I mean I lived through all that and I wouldn't go see it. I've asked my daughter a teeneager and she's not interested. So straight to streaming?
Wouldn't it be great if the markles fuckwits bigged it up, got some piggyback publicity and then it flopped?
can't see how it can make its money back at all.
Diana was part of the zeitgeist in the 80s and 90s but she was so overexposed. I think most people who lived through it have Diana fatigue. Although it seemed a lot of people went crazy when she died, I think most people thought ‘oh, that’s a shame. How sad for her boys’ and then got on with their lives. Yes there were thousands lining the funeral route and laying flowers but that’s a tiny percentage of the population really. Nobody I know was distraught. Twenty four years later nobody cares. There’s no thirst for this movie.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope the grey rocking (as @Fredsnail calls it) continues forever.
I don't want those two or their crotch goblins (as @freda19 calls them) coming here and especially no balcony appearances or cenotaph wreath layings are acceptable.

I want the Queen to have rustled up some nice titles similar to "the Princess Royal" to give out in her jubilee year to Catherine and Lady Louise and Sophie and Camilla.

No treats for any Yorks or Mountbatten-Windsors. Ever.

Diana was part of the zeitgeist in the 80s and 90s but she was so overexposed. I think most people who lived through it have Diana fatigue. Although it seemed a lot of people went crazy when she died, I think most people thought ‘oh, that’s a shame. How sad for her boys’ and then got on with their lives. Yes there were thousands lining the funeral route and laying flowers but that’s a tiny percentage of the population really. Nobody I know was distraught. Twenty four years later nobody cares. There’s no thirst for this movie.

Like the statue. They are both over 20 years too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Isn't it mad that HM is the target for a visit ....not PC dad and doting grandad.... Not PW his right hand man since they were kids .. but going straight to the top ... If we were away and had a kid would we go see the bank manager for example before our parents and siblings ? Let's hope there is a fierce ring of steel around her advising against bowing to their request
Maybe they are panicking that the leaking of our lovely Brenda's funeral plans means she's about to pop her clogs, so they need to get a wriggle on if they are to have the money shot of her with their sprogs before she's pushing up the daisies.
Self serving cunts.
Brenda is likely laughing her little ass off at the funeral plans leaking anyway. She has a wicked sense of humour. duck sake, I bet her and Phil the Greek spent many a jolly evening planning their big send offs to the last detail.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes, very sad 😣
Having been through breast cancer myself can I urge you girls to check yourselves regularly and don't rely on mammograms alone.
I’ll second this. My close friend had an all clear from her mammogram yet went on to have the triple negative form of breast cancer which was later confirmed to have been in her breast for a long time before the mammogram.
The mammogram didn’t detect the non lump formation and it was when her nipple became mis-shaped that she went to the GP 4 months later.

Any changes should be investigated straight away.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.