Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets have a NEW GAME!!!!!
There are two films coming out. 'Spencer' and 'Escaping the Palace'. Whats the most vomit inducing scene you can imagine being in either one of of them. We won't count the car crash at the beginning of Escaping the Palace.
I'll start:

At the end of 'Spencer' on what should be the closing scene, the camera fades to black. Suddenly there's a star which widens and widens until the whole of the screen is visible. We see Harry and Megain (playing themselves) staring deeply into each others eyes, full of love for each other. In the background is the ghost of Diana smiling happily at this wondrous couple. Credits roll. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
It's got to be the scene where Smeg and Hazno are strolling hand in hand through the woods. He lends her his jacket as she's chilly, then she needs to answer 'a call of nature' and nips behind a tree for a sh*t. Cut to a close up of Hazno, who says to himself "I finally realise Megsy is the girl for me. So humble and down to earth...no need for multiple bathrooms. I will whisk her off to Africa where we can live a quiet, private life, working all hours for the disadvantaged and eschewing all luxuries."
😝😝😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Laughably bad indeed. And why does he have a Welsh accent?

In terms of “good for us or them”, surely the problem for H&M is that at this point they’re never going to get any new fans. It really is sort of statistically impossible. Hg Tudor pointed this out a few episodes ago on his ongoing series about Harry’s Wife. Anyone who’s going to like them already likes them, and because they have no discernible creative talent they’re never going to convert anyone new. With performers or artists it’s perfectly possible (in fact probably essential) that a new film or album has the potential to bring on board new fans. But nobody is ever going to say “I’ve always found Harry unbearable but his latest 3 minute diatribe about vaccines has made me really appreciate his talent and charisma”. In fact the opposite is much more likely to happen - with every meaningless pronouncement or whining interview, they run the risk of overexposure and potentially pissing off the people who still support them. That includes this Lifetime thing.

It’s the law of diminishing returns at this point - there’s only one direction of travel for these two and the only interesting thing about them is exactly how the whole thing will play out. 🍿
You're right, I hadn't thought about that.
Hazno has annoyed general royal fans and not many want to hear from him now. Smeggy seems to have some fans still hanging on from her Suits and Tig days.

At the moment they're just pissing everyone off with their constant negatively and grandiosity.

If they want to obtain new fans and followers they need to produce something of interest like a film or TV series. The Archewell and Spotify content is a long time coming. ⌛
I don't think an Invictus show is going to draw anyone in.

Smeggy must be getting desperate to get her remodelled face in front of the camera again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Quote Miscantus: I will whisk her off to Africa where we can live a quiet, private life, working all hours for the disadvantaged and eschewing all luxuries."
Nope, hairy doesn't know what eschewing means, he would never use that word, it has 3 syllables, The only 'chewing hairy knows relates to roast chicken. (Nudge nudge, say no more)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I suspect that the demand to see HMQ has gone very public because they weren't getting any response to the private requests.

Also they need the RF link even more after the OFCOM ruling - all that negative press for them.

Also it publucally tries to force a response from the RF. Yes means they are weak, no means they are mean.

HMQ is in Balmoral until October and I would imagine and hope that her schedule is planned well in advance so that she's not able to accommodate them.

Let's hope that the RF keep grey rocking them.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I suspect that the demand to see HMQ has gone very public because they weren't getting any response to the private requests.

Also they need the RF link even more after the OFCOM ruling - all that negative press for them.

Also it publucally tries to force a response from the RF. Yes means they are weak, no means they are mean.

HMQ is in Balmoral until October and I would imagine and hope that her schedule is planned well in advance so that she's not able to accommodate them.

Let's hope that the RF keep grey rocking them.
Fingers crossed HM is too busy and instructed the "grey men" to respond .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have been watching an extraordinary nature show called Eden, narrated by Helena Bonham Carter. I have been a HBC fan since Room with a View. Blessed with delicate beauty and extraordinary talent, she has always marched to her own drum in terms of projects, partners and fashion. Her performances have always been unique, apropos and nuanced. She is an excellent narrator.

It is comical to compare her to the sixwife's voice over for that ill fated elephant film. I am a total elephant fan girl. I remember going to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego, when they had the equivalent of gumball machines, wherein you put a quarter and got a handful of yummy elephant food. Then I held my hand out filled with elephant goodness for a soft, lithe elephant trunk to gently suck the food out of my hand. Ever since that experience I wanted my very own trunk. But Gott in Himmel, the sixwife's narration was unspeakably ghastly. (I am not referring to the Kyle Dunnigan versions which are bloody brilliant) but to her pedantic, nasal, flat voiced, awkward, and prosaic delivery. That creature is a black hole of talent. Firetruckin' Elephants deserved better.
Glad you like HBC, she is my claim to fame. After tracing my family tree for years I found out I was distantly related to Asquith, former Prime Minister of this fair land, and HBC is his grand daughter (or great grand, can't remember without digging my files out). My great x2 grandma was an Asquith.

I am something like a second cousin 8 times removed to HBC. I'll await the voice over offers flooding in any time soon now this is out!

p.s. the pair are still what Freda calls them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know someone who could sell her some tee shirts n mugs n stuff.
Lol is that a Gogomobile. We used to have an insurance ad and the guy had a very broad Scottish accent and it was so funny when he said that he had his Gogomobile insured.

Thank you my lovely...I'll get there one day!
Actually sometimes when I try to get onto Tattle at certain times of the day and I get "ERROR" and saying there is something wrong with the Tattle server. I think its about lunch time, not every day.
I have also had that "OOPS" as well when I have just been reading the thread and pressing the emoji alerts.
I usually do some work and go back on to Tattle later.
Do you have a strong internet connection where you are sitting. I live on the lower side of a hill so I have to be in the right spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I know someone who could sell her some tee shirts n mugs n stuff.
:D Love this and was just thinking the same thing last night when trying to fall asleep ....... if it's true about all this 40 stuff she's had made then a market stall will probably the only way she will be able to get rid of it ....... "roll up, roll up, come and get your bargains - free 'children's' book The Stench with every item purchased."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Angela Levin hints HM is in a catch 22 situation
This is where I get irate with the Royals , why is Brenda in a catch 22?, if there’s bad publicity ( why would there be after all the Harkles have done) ride it out.

No6 has tit all over the family and is only keen on a reunion for financial means, who the duck would want or let him and his Wife anywhere near her knowing what cunts they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hilarious video which is relevant because the Harkles supported the election of Biden:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mmmm strange how Narcle wants to meet the Queen despite the RF driving her suicidal, keeping her hostage and making racial digs at her baby but she won't meet her father. How can one pap stroll (something she is a pro at herself) be worse than all the things she has accused the royals of?

Unless we are dealing with a ruthless people user here... who only wants to ascend the social ladder and make more money with her money bringing baby

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
This is where I get irate with the Royals , why is Brenda in a catch 22?, if there’s bad publicity ( why would there be after all the Harkles have done) ride it out.

No6 has tit all over the family and is only keen on a reunion for financial means, who the duck would want or let him and his Wife anywhere near her knowing what cunts they are.
I agree. Also I can't see William agreeing to this and I'm sure he will act forcefully to prevent it

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.