Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a stray we rescued and hoped to keep but he was semi-feral and yes, very very feisty so he ended up going to live on a farm with someone our vet knows. He was a lovely boy but our other three were scared stiff of him, but it ended up as a win all round. But I know he'd love to join!!
Tom can sort him out we are hoping to do our own version of CAS Who Dares Wins so I expect your boy to get fit and join in, he could even win a 🏅🏅🏅 and how about your other three? The more the merrier for total world domination so that all together they can terrorise all the Tattlers most hated people😸😸😸😸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tom can sort him out we are hoping to do our own version of CAS Who Dares Wins so I expect your boy to get fit and join in, he could even win a 🏅🏅🏅 and how about your other three? The more the merrier for total world domination so that all together they can terrorise all the Tattlers most hated people😸😸😸😸
EB6FBDB2-1655-4082-BC5E-41246A43519D.jpeg

Count my three in, Nana!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh no! I'm sure W and C don't want it now that it's been Markled and all the original charm and historical features ripped out, and now replaced with Americanisms.

It absolutely beggars belief all the distraction that she's caused, left behind, lied about - and continues to do so. And I just can't understand why Hazno hasn't woken up to reality yet.
The Markles never lived in Frogmore HOUSE, they had Frogmore COTTAGE. Frogmore House is much, much grander than the cottage, and reputedly is what Smeggy thought she was getting.
53ADD676-14F9-4F05-AA42-C9095A828D0E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Urgh that piece in the daily mail of her lying in a car crash 🤢🤢 when you think they could stoop no lower. I feel so sorry for William being forced to relive all this because H&M need to cash in on Diana constantly.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
View attachment 742966
Count my three in, Nana!
They are absolutely stunning and I reckon Tom will fall in love and have beautiful Tom/Maine kittens and they will all live happily ever after but there is a height disparity but Sir Tom will put lifts in his bovver boots just like the wanker did except Tom will s not a wanker.

Your lady cat could be called Lady----of Ginger when she marries Sir Tom😸😸😸😸😸

Urgh that piece in the daily mail of her lying in a car crash 🤢🤢 when you think they could stoop no lower. I feel so sorry for William being forced to relive all this because H&M need to cash in on Diana constantly.
I live in hope but only the good die young and evil always thrives🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And you wonder why he enjoyed piloting an air ambulance which could help people in extreme situations. Which of the two has empathy?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t think they’ve been involved in that film. Blind Gossip says they’ve been trying to get hold of a copy to see how they’re portrayed. Sensationalist crap but no doubt some dumb sugars will believe it

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I have disguised myself as a cat, do you think I could join the cat gang? 😃
Of course I'm a bit on the short side but the disguise is pretty impressive 😉
Polish_20210903_130323443.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think the beginning of that film is abhorrent and disgusting. But then I thought the same when Hazbeen said 'they won't be happy until she's dead'. I think the same everytime they talk about compassion. I think the same everytime they tell lies and I think the same even if I just see a photo of them.
Abhorrent and disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
One is a bit too old for that sort of thing but the other two like a good scrap and are well up for it! The old one says that if I line the litter tray with newspaper photos of Hazza and Smeggy he'll be happy to crap on them and do his bit for the cause. :poop:

@MaineCoonMama Those three are absolutely gorgeous kitties. Ours have a friend down the road who's a Maine Coon and completely adorable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What a great guy! I subscribed to his channel!
He's a Belfast boy, so 'will have a mouth on him' and good on him. The suffering ex squaddies need people willing to call a spade a spade and call out hypocrites. Trev's yer man for the job.(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think the beginning of that film is abhorrent and disgusting. But then I thought the same when Hazbeen said 'they won't be happy until she's dead'. I think the same everytime they talk about compassion. I think the same everytime they tell lies and I think the same even if I just see a photo of them.
Abhorrent and disgusting.
It's a revolting clip. Be very interesting to see if they try to take legal action over this.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Discussed Shelving Oprah Interview Over Philip's Health—Book (newsweek.com)

Have we seen this? Apologies if so. But it seems they could have delayed the timing of the broadcast... but obviously if Phil was dead by then it would have stayed on the shelf (we hope) and they wouldnt have been able to grind the axes so publicly.
In typical narc fashion she was saying (via mouthpiece Gayle King) that nothing will stop her from getting her 'truth' out there when asked to dely her tacky tell all interview due to Phil's illness. Now that's backfired she is yet again trying to rewrite history.

I guess she was taken back by the continous support the grieving monarch received after all the major allegations she made against the RF. No amount of mud will stick. People hate the harkles now and they have alienated themselves

So now back to rewriting history and pretending to be the worlds greatest daughter in law

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Discussed Shelving Oprah Interview Over Philip's Health—Book (newsweek.com)

Have we seen this? Apologies if so. But it seems they could have delayed the timing of the broadcast... but obviously if Phil was dead by then it would have stayed on the shelf (we hope) and they wouldnt have been able to grind the axes so publicly.
They did no such thing. Only saying that now, because of the massive backlash they recieved, after it & when HRH Philip died, and the effect it had had on Her Majesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have disguised myself as a cat, do you think I could join the cat gang? 😃
Of course I'm a bit on the short side but the disguise is pretty impressive 😉
View attachment 743004
You can be an honourary member and record the squads diary and notify us when upset Tattlers need help and action😸😸😸

It's a revolting clip. Be very interesting to see if they try to take legal action over this.
Yes it's revolting and in bad taste but enjoyable to my sick humour🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Have we done this? Dopra has only 4 tickets to the Emmys…

OOOH, this will be interesting.
By rights she should invite them since her nomination is for the show involving them.
BUT, her mate Obama didn't invite them to his shindig , so I woud think that should tell her they are duds and not worthy of being associated with.

If she invites them it will be telling. It will show ongoing support, although to be honest who knows what that's worth these days. She has lost a lot of respect over Weinstein etc, as Rose McGowan has openly said, but rose is not black so in some circles that means her opinion doesn't count about a black ex icon like Porka.

Well she'll bring her partner, since he has his nose in everything she goes to. So that leaves one ticket .... hmmm, decisions decisions.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
One is a bit too old for that sort of thing but the other two like a good scrap and are well up for it! The old one says that if I line the litter tray with newspaper photos of Hazza and Smeggy he'll be happy to crap on them and do his bit for the cause. :poop:

@MaineCoonMama Those three are absolutely gorgeous kitties. Ours have a friend down the road who's a Maine Coon and completely adorable.
The old chap can be the honourary tea boy and do a lot of swearing and cussing just like old people do, yes like me🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.