Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Click on your name.
from the pop-up window choose "account details".
Click on the little round image (the 'D' in your case).
It will offer you the chance to browse in your stored images or wherever for an avvy. Dick around till you find one then add it ... then hit "save".

"Dick around" 😅😅😅😅

Never heard that before 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember watching that interview and seeing Wills cut it short, it was pretty clear then that no 6 was being ' managed'.
Can you imagine the stress Wills must have been under all those years worrying what idiot brother might say and do? I know what that feels like as I had a mum with mental illness who at times would go off kilter and say and do things that were so embarrassing. It was made worst because I loved her so I would feel for her more than me. PW must have felt that too because it is obvious he loved his brother. I guess some of that is easier now because he is older and has a great support with Catherine etc. Thats why I think he will never totally shut the door on idiot brother although I think he should but I’ll understand if he can’t totally do that. It would have to be without Megabitch though, she is done.

OOOH, this will be interesting.
By rights she should invite them since her nomination is for the show involving them.
BUT, her mate Obama didn't invite them to his shindig , so I woud think that should tell her they are duds and not worthy of being associated with.

If she invites them it will be telling. It will show ongoing support, although to be honest who knows what that's worth these days. She has lost a lot of respect over Weinstein etc, as Rose McGowan has openly said, but rose is not black so in some circles that means her opinion doesn't count about a black ex icon like Porka.

Well she'll bring her partner, since he has his nose in everything she goes to. So that leaves one ticket .... hmmm, decisions decisions.
Which partner? Kingy or the invisible partner she drags out only on rare occasion. Ill vote for witch Gayle King.

Its all good I live in Australia... born in the UK but been here since I was 4 years old... not sure how to do the avvy thing though

he is completely out of it... he should learn to smoke the pot AFTER he does his speeches...lol
I don’t think there’s a before or after with him. It’s an all day smoke from morning to bedtime.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think they didn’t see the skeevy ho. I think they were between a rock and a hard place. I think the ballbag threatened them, that if they didn’t let him marry her he would go to the press and say it was because she was black and the RF were racist. So they plastered on a smile, gritted their teeth, and reluctantly took her in. But she was worse than they could have imagined. Realistically, what could they have done? If they had refused permission they would have been eviscerated by the press, back when we didn’t know her true nature. They tried to make her welcome and find a role for her without giving in to her outrageous demands. It was always going to end badly but I don’t blame the RF - they had limited options. I blame 6 for forcing his skank on us all. I don’t believe he was unaware of what she was.
I agree with everything you say, and posted the same threads ago that the RF were between a rock and a hard place. But they made a massive mistake in giving into the blackmail for the sake of peace and quiet, and fears of racism, as it became a ratchet gleefully wound by Minge and NoBalls.

Looking back the RF really should have recognised with all their wise men in grey suits just what a nasty creature had landed among them. Bitten the bullet and called their bluff and put the Monarchy first. From the first blackmail move they should have known that blackmailers always want more. They should have acted decisively at that point. Noballs would have been collateral damage but he'd have recovered.

While what the RF did was understandable I think it was inexcusable, and all the grey-rocking won't undo the damage these two were allowed to do and are still doing. The RF should have shut down, shut them out and battened down the hatches. Instead they were passive and though they had enough dirt on them to blow it all wide open they didn't use it. I think this is where they went wrong.
However, hindsight and all that... but I still think they were asleep at the wheel, and blind to the danger of her vileness and the vileness that she would bring out in the jealous and inadequate Duke of Sussex. They've paid a high price and must wish they had done things differently.
See, I think an accusation of racism back then would have been hugely damaging. Even if they dished the dirt many people would have seen it as an attempt to smear the black girlfriend.

Reactions: 26
It can be done on a phone by clicking on your picture (or letter) then click on it again where it says Edit - then do what Freda said and dick around. Select and hey presto. 😎
No, have tried numerous times onmy phone but all images greyed out and cannot choose one. Did do it on laltop once, but it was a rooster, then bloody hazno's roast chicken came into fashion and went to change it on phone and ended up with nothing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
See, I think an accusation of racism back then would have been hugely damaging. Even if they dished the dirt many people would have seen it as an attempt to smear the black girlfriend.
I agree. Unless they had proof she was hired by the FSB (Russia) or China to destabilise the UK then they were stuck. Harry would have screamed racism from every corner if he was refused permission "because of her background and unsuitable personality". He was angry that someone suggested Meghan work after marriage so would have seen a refusal of titles and being told to make their own way very, very badly. William gets called racist for telling Harry to slow down with "this girl" FFS.

They would probably be doing the exact same thing as they're doing now.

At least now the BRF have proof that they tried to publicly welcome Meghan which is helping with the racism accusations. e.g. Charles walked her down the aisle and suggested the gospel choir, the Queen gave them commonwealth roles.

Maybe they would have done things differently in hindsight but whilst Harry still thinks she's his new mummy who shags him, they're limited in what they can do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone remember when Harry was given the news that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were expecting their second child? Now mind you, at that time I really liked Harry. But the way he responded always struck me as a bit odd. Because he said he was happy because that means my brother is gonna suffer more. He intended it jokingly, but to me he sounded jealous and resentful. I’ve never forgotten it and I can still hear his “tone” in my head. Just curious.
It fits in with the confetti throwing incident I spoke about a few posts back. He did what was expected of him ..... his show to the world .... but can barely hide the animosity he feels towards others. He is one troubled man, and has been for a very long time looking back at these incidents.

Reactions: 31
No, have tried numerous times onmy phone but all images greyed out and cannot choose one. Did do it on laltop once, but it was a rooster, then bloody hazno's roast chicken came into fashion and went to change it on phone and ended up with nothing.
I've just done it on my phone. Perhaps if you first copy a picture and save in your phone, then you can select it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think it was as machiavellian as that. I think they knew what she was from the get go and were not happy at all with anything about her, but were hoping it would run it's course and he'd move on. Unfortunately, as ginger allegedly told some pals he'd "never had sex like it before..." and he was totally hooked on the idea of roast chicken morning noon and night. No doubt panic set in when he said he wanted to marry her and they knew his temper when told no, so william tried to get him to slow down, but here we are. I think the tales of the family welcoming black blood infusion is a load of bollix. There was nothing positive about her. Not that her black blood was a negative or a positive ... it just didn't figure in anything. But when the pair put their heads together they saw it as a great bargaining chip, "We'll tell gangan if she refuses permission we'll pull the race card." so no6 got what he wanted. Again.
I reckon the family just decided Oh for duck sake, he's galloping rapidly toward 40, has no career and is a bleeping millstone round our necks trying to control or pacify him, let smeggy babysit him from now on and we can all breathe easy. Maybe marriage will settle him down. It can't make him any worse, can it?
Well yes, it can and it did.
Sometimes you just need to let them go do their own thang and get it out of their system. Epic fail in this case, but they simply had no choice.
She (and he) was always going to make an issue of race. It was dodged at the wedding when gangan gave them everything they desired within reason, but it was lurking in the wings, the secret weapon smeggy thought would grant them even more goodies from now till eternity. Threats of racism hanging over the family like a Sword of Damocles. But sometimes even grannies dig their little heels in and say no, enough, knock it off, grow up and give my head peace.
So agree with this and still think the RF have gone about dealing with this the right way. The whole world, including all their Hollyweird 'friends' who were invited to their wedding, are seeing what the Gruesomes are really like now. The more they print their words of woe or speak about their victimisation their so called friends move further away from them and I really don't think they understand this so keep on harping on. Eventually the penny will drop but it will be too late by then, they will be finished, kaput.

The RF will just have to hang on in there and wait for that day. As a family it must be hard to watch the weeping sore on his downward spiral but they have probably known for a long time that he is master of his own destiny. They have all tried in their own way to help him but to no avail, he's on his own now and I can't see it ending well.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
yes, what was with the people they have "convened" with?? No way would he use that word naturally!! and the fecking "my wife and I" shite! duck off!!!!
Not to mention his use of the word “bulwark.” There is no way in hell he wrote that. I guarantee he had never even heard that word before yesterday, much less even knew what it meant.

I’m currently on vacation in Las Vegas and was eating in a restaurant yesterday that had its television tuned into an entertainment program. I glanced up from my meal and saw a clip of H giving his GQ speech and almost choked on my Bloody Mary. My poor husband remarked that we can’t escape H even when on vacation. 🙄 He’s such an insufferable jackass (H, not my husband).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
It wont work on a phone
I've only ever used a phone to access this site.
What type of phone do you have?
I do everything on my phone including making all the silly pix.

You just need the photo to be in your gallery. So you can take a pic yourself or find any image by googling. Once its in your gallery go to the top of the thread click on your picture and then choose edit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I've only ever used a phone to access this site.
What type of phone do you have?
I do everything on my phone including making all the silly pix.

You just need the photo to be in your gallery. So you can take a pic yourself or find any image by googling. Once its in your gallery go to the top of the thread click on your picture and then choose edit.
Android pbone, but use ddg

Reactions: 11
I’ve just changed mine on my phone but it won’t accept all pictures. I had to try several before it worked.

Reactions: 13
.."and now we go over live to Prince Harry for his speech" ....

Resizer_16307132133860.jpg

😬😬🤭🤭😅😅 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
New thread created since we're at 1000 posts already!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.