Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this 2008 video of Hazno coming back from Afghanistan
It's from some Swedish TV channel but fast forward to Harry speaking in English.
At 1:45 it shows William carrying little bro's bags out to the car for him. Charles is there too.
Almost like a normal family welcoming their soldier home.
Still baffling that Hazno threw that all away.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I would rather see them get MORE than smeggy got😂... Getting her "leftovers" isn't good enough for the future king.... She wanted Windsor castle, she got the servants cobbled together quarters, I think it would boil her p!ss if Kate live in the castle😂. Particularly if it was refused to them!
Frogmore HOUSE is palatial. I’m not referring to their cottage.

• Heart
I used my minge
Now where's my crown
H makes me fret
H make me frown
I used my minge
I want stuff free
There is no merch like me

Song from the new Disney film Princess Pinocchio. The story of a muppet who wanted to be a real princess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
One year ago Tom Bower on telly talking about Meghan and Harry agreeing to no longer use the Sussex Royal brand to market themselves.......

Reactions: 18
Just seen this:
He wants photo opportunities to give them fresh material.
His act is stale and the audience have heard all he has to say so he's looking for new photos with the Royals and new stuff to threaten them with.

Like a comedian who needs new jokes writing because everyone knows the punchline to his old jokes.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Why Itv have favoured him rather than Sean Fletcher who is a much nicer and genuine guy and presenter is beyond me.
I don't watch any TV but just googled him and he learnt to speak Welsh, that's pretty impressive for someone that isn't actually welsh.

Reactions: 24
Frogmore HOUSE is palatial. I’m not referring to their cottage.
Frogmore House is also open to the public on occasion (not this year due to covid). And I think the public can get FAIRLY close to it even when it is not open?
Whereas I understand Frogmore Cottage to be decently secluded and hidden, which is what they said they wanted in life.

Reactions: 26
Quick suggestion if they are reading this and the money is running out - Noballs needs to improve on his juggling skills and perhaps learn a few magic tricks. Smegs could be his 'glamorous' assistant, who he saws in half. There's a gap in the market at the moment for such an act .... they could prove to be the modern day equivalent of Paul Daniels and Debbie Magee! :D
'You'll like them, but not a lot!' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
LMAO

That "three days before" bullshit is going to come back time and time again isn't it :ROFLMAO:

Is this just more PR from SS and in actual fact they aren't even going? And have not even been asked?

• Wow
  • Haha
Will they be seen shamefully prostituting themselves to new Disney CEO, Bob Chapek, at the next event they attend?

Who can forget this shameful moment, when Harry was Megan's pimp..

Utter cringe. 🤦‍♂️

The blonde woman next to that bloke looks aghast at harry touting the missus

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh boy, don't come to Ireland.
We were whizzing along (in a car I should add) up to see the Giant's Causeway. I agree with whoever said "worth seeing but not really worth going to see". Unless you're mad into rock formations. Anyhoo, we picked up 2 hitch hikers. Nice german girls. Hubby was blathering away at them like a machine gun "Where ye from?... ever been here before? ...any Irish ancestors? ... Are yis campin' ... Are yis gonna do the rope bridge? " .... rat tat tat tat . They looked terrified, cos that kind of speed talk effusiveness can sound somewhat aggressive.
I just said "Shut up love" then turned to the girls and said " He's rather excited. Likes meeting nice strangers . Just read yer wee mapbook and ignore him girls.(y)
They got that and laughed their asses off chattering away to each other in German. Probably calling us mad cunts, but hey-ho.

According to the squaddies forums Di was very *coughs* 'popular' with the posh cavalry officers.
Even she herself laughed at all the bollix after the wedding about her being a virgin bride. 😂I think the joke was on the Queen mum if that was the criteria for choosing the right wife.

Diana being witty ... note the sign between her legs. Such a little tease.

BIB - I read somewhere that for the aristos, it doesn’t matter what you do as long as you’re discreet and don’t get caught. It’s all about public perception. If you appear to be respectable that’s all that matters, it’s the getting caught that’s the crime.

• Heart
  • Sad
The blonde woman next to that bloke looks aghast at harry touting the missus
That's Iger's wife having an out-of-body moment. she can't believe what she's seeing and hearing. She is a writer and journalist in her own right. I bet it takes a lot for her to be so shocked.

Reactions: 31
I think PW has covered for his tit brother many, many times. Offered great advice including to slow down with Megabitch which any loving sibling would do and what did he get for it? I would not blame PW if he never speaks to his bro ever again but PW has too much class to do that. Not in public anyway.

She couldn’t expose the surrogacy because then it could jeopardise those all important titles for her kiddies. I really think that’s why they wanted to keep it secret. The stupid thing is if they had just been honest and played the game, something may have been done to rectify that rule in their favour. Stupid idiots. But what do I really know. It’s still a mystery to me why they left such a cushy existence where they were treated so well and loved so much. Let’s face it, in the beginning, they were mega stars and popular. But they left? 🤷🏻🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏾‍♂️
I believe they left because sixwife never intended to be a working royal with a life of service. Not for her attending the opening of a factory in Wigan or a soup kitchen in Bristol. She wanted global celebrity and adulation, without having to work for it. She wanted the A++ lifestyle with no effort on her part. She wanted to jet around going to parties and galas and dinner with the Clooneys and the Obamas. 6 was her ticket to that lifestyle. Unfortunately for her, they both have personality flaws the size of Texas and have continued to shoot themselves in the foot. They have thrown off the mystique of royalty and exposed their ugliness for all to see, made themselves thoroughly unpopular and mistrusted, and now even the giants of woke don’t want anything to do with them. They are on a sharp decline, they just haven’t realised it yet. Or perhaps they have, and that’s what Luca’s tweet was about…?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I would rather see them get MORE than smeggy got😂... Getting her "leftovers" isn't good enough for the future king.... She wanted Windsor castle, she got the servants cobbled together quarters, I think it would boil her p!ss if Kate live in the castle😂. Particularly if it was refused to them!
Frogmore HOUSE is a lot bigger than Frogmore COTTAGE where the Gruesomes lived, and has privacy. I would think with a young family that Windsor Castle may be a bit restrictive. The children need a lovely big garden to play in which is private. I'm not sure what there is at Windsor Castle but it is open to visitors so that could be a bit of a problem.

Edit ...... Sorry, just seen that this has already been mentioned. Need to catch up on the posts :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.