Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Nuttynana please can my ginge join your kitty uprising...he's currently lying down after a traumatic trip to the vets ,having been diagnosed with acid reflux ( FFS if I'd known they were gonna give him the same meds as me but at 10 X the price I'd have cut my tabs up for him !). He says he's feeling better and wants to join his kitty comrades once naptime is over...pretty please 😸.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I've always had the duck em attitude...lol
That's what I love about the Aussies honest, open and blunt. In my heyday went out with a few Quantas flight stewards and they were such fun nearly married one and would have lived in Brisbane but I chickened and sometimes wish I should have gone, it was 52, years ago😁😁😁😁

@Nuttynana please can my ginge join your kitty uprising...he's currently lying down after a traumatic trip to the vets ,having been diagnosed with acid reflux ( FFS if I'd known they were gonna give him the same meds as me but at 10 X the price I'd have cut my tabs up for him !). He says he's feeling better and wants to join his kitty comrades once naptime is over...pretty please 😸.
He is enrolled and Tom loves his ginger Brothers and if he is well enough he be on CAS Who Dares Wins, we now have our very own Tattler Pussy Squad who will strike fear into The hearts of our enemies😸😸😸😾😾😾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You can be an honourary member and record the squads diary and notify us when upset Tattlers need help and action😸😸😸
🥰 thanks very much, I'll report for duty immediately as long as I have full security assigned to me 😉 and guaranteed protection against getting eaten 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There was also the (entirely sensible and logical, of course) bit in The Me You Can’t See with Harry rambling on about “my mum was with a person of colour… and she died… and now my wife is a person of colour…and history is repeating itself”.That was when I really knew he was beyond redemption- both clueless and shameless.
Yes he’s certainly clueless and shameless. But I think it goes deeper than that.
In a lot of the still images you see of him he looks dead behind the eyes.
Mingey is probably constantly dripping poison in his ear about how his family are determined to destroy her so maybe he feels he can protect her in a way that he couldn’t protect his mother. Add in a drug induced paranoia to a person who already had mental health problems and you get someone who’s on the very edge.
I get the impression by looking at him that he could explode and step off that edge at any time.
I’m no psychiatric expert by the way, just a gut feeling.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
🥰 thanks very much, I'll report for duty immediately as long as I have full security assigned to me 😉 and guaranteed protection against getting eaten 😀
duck off midget I am the only one entitled to those privileges and you won't be eaten either we only like fish and steak🤒🤒🤒

Yes he’s certainly clueless and shameless. But I think it goes deeper than that.
Mingey is probably constantly dripping poison in his ear about how his family are determined to destroy her so maybe he feels he can protect her in a way that he couldn’t protect his mother. Add in a drug induced paranoia to a person who already had mental health problems and you get someone who’s on the very edge.
I get the impression by looking at him that he could explode and step off that edge at any time.
I agree he is like a Zombie with an attitude, he's fucked

I agree he is like a Zombie with an attitude, he's fucked

Vile little cunts!!
Absolutely nothing good left in him he is Meme's puppet with a dick, evil pair!!

Vile little cunts!!
Absolutely nothing good left in him he is Meme's puppet with a dick, evil pair!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
🥰 thanks very much, I'll report for duty immediately as long as I have full security assigned to me 😉 and guaranteed protection against getting eaten
Getting above your station Scotch. Not quite royal - yet want full security, needs a bit of thought this :unsure: I suppose if you are on official royal duty and doing it in this country you should get it, but bugger off to foreign lands to make your fortune and you can forget it .... buy your own security then. As for not getting eaten can only suggest you keep your wits about you ... good luck.( p.s. watch out for the ginger ones, they're the worst sort)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Discussed Shelving Oprah Interview Over Philip's Health—Book (newsweek.com)

Have we seen this? Apologies if so. But it seems they could have delayed the timing of the broadcast... but obviously if Phil was dead by then it would have stayed on the shelf (we hope) and they wouldnt have been able to grind the axes so publicly.
Didn't the Smeg witch imply that PP was in hospital to delay the broadcast of the Orca interview.
No one in the RF could get hold of them when PP died.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
To all the very clever Tattlers out there, please, please we need a pic of our little Army going into action against the Fucktards, Hampster too and the other honourary non action members.

This can go into the Wiki, our own little Army😸😸

In view of all the lovely doggies out there we now need a Woof patrol and need a leader, can you all suggest one please🤒 we need a cool dude with a duck em attitude🐕🐕🐕🐕

Sir Tom will be the brigadier and head doggo with be the General

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Unfortunately my cat can't join. He's barred .

IMG_20200803_230342_465.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'd let mine join, but he's an anti social sod, I was honoured yesterday that he sat on my lap for half an hour, it's very unusual indeed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello all!!! I haven’t been on for so long because quite frankly I had enough of the pair of twats! Nice to see familiar faces still here. Much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Brilliant 🏘😂😂

It has always been planned that Wills and Kate will move to Windsor Castle once the Queen dies as Prince Charles is not interested at all in living at the Castle when he becomes King. They love the Great Park and it’s a fabulous place to bring up the children plus close to London. Charles and his court will remain at Highgrove and will use Buckingham Palace for work commitments. That will serve those 2 LA idiots right. Anyway can you imagine what Smeg would do to the Castle interiors!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It has always been planned that Wills and Kate will move to Windsor Castle once the Queen dies as Prince Charles is not interested at all in living at the Castle when he becomes King. They love the Great Park and it’s a fabulous place to bring up the children plus close to London. Charles and his court will remain at Highgrove and will use Buckingham Palace for work commitments. That will serve those 2 LA idiots right. Anyway can you imagine what Smeg would do to the Castle interiors!!
I would think it more likely Charles would remain at Clarence House.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.