Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad for you and your family.

On the topic of the religious vaccine refusers as a child I was always told God helps those who help themselves.
That saying was never in the Bible though. I like to feel that we can help ourselves and that God helps those who cannot help themselves :unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think Frogmore House is set up for a family domicile atm. And I don’t think it fits the Cambridge’s wishes for privacy. Windsor Castle would be very cool but it’s part of the crown estate and HMTQ’s official weekend home of rather her official home in general (since she is 80 I think). She only is in BP for three days a week now. So I highly doubt it. We probably won’t see a change till Charles takes over BP. BP is basically a work residence and I wouldn’t be surprised if he keeps CH on the side. Maybe than Windsor might be a thing for W&K to live.

Reactions: 17
Frogmore House is also open to the public on occasion (not this year due to covid). And I think the public can get FAIRLY close to it even when it is not open?
Whereas I understand Frogmore Cottage to be decently secluded and hidden, which is what they said they wanted in life.
I visited Frogmore House back in about 2015 when they used to open it about 4x per annum to the public. It’s lovely and was a favourite of Queen Vic. The only drawback is the massive royal mausoleum right nearby which although grand, is a bit creepy to have in the back garden.

Reactions: 23
Just seen

Love these two extracts.

It was yet another display of the prince across the water's self-defeating and increasingly crazed hostility to the Press..

Like all woke warriors, Harry and Meghan would not recognise 'freedom of expression' if they found it in their organic muesli. They demand the 'freedom' to impose a 'chilling restriction' on the free Press and deny the public the right to judge the truth for ourselves.

Freedom of the Press in Britain was won through a hard-fought battle against royal censorship, which only ended when Crown licensing of the published word was abolished more than 300 years ago.

The last thing we need in the 21st century is a woke version of high-handed interference in the Press, by a prince of hypocrites peddling misinformation about the news media.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Piers has also said he wouldnt go back to that job unless he gets an apology and he knows he won't get one.

Reactions: 32
He’s still getting paid as he’s under contract with them apparently. Win win lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This site has so influenced me.my bank card has been playing up and it turns out a security block was placed on it in may. They have various acronyms to denote exactly why the block is on it. The one for my card is CNT. The lady says "I don't know what that means" . Immediately I say "I do". Then stop and think that maybe I should not continue with my explanation. But is really cunting annoyed to find it was blocked for a £20 payment to a school.
W hat Freda says is colouring my life 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It's not even half 9 and I'm already arguing with the Sussex squad 😂😂 they're all whinging that William stepped in for a family from Afghan but not his sister in law. How many more times do they need reminding that she has her own husband? Who also admitted that he was ashamed of her mental health problems?
Just remind them what Harry called a fellow Sandhurst officer. And how he referred to Afghans.

And ask them why Afghanistan veteran "Hero Harry" appears to be doing sod all to help in a practical way right now, except for declaring himself "speechless".

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just remind them what Harry called a fellow Sandhurst officer. And how he referred to Afghans.

And ask them why Afghanistan veteran "Hero Harry" appears to be doing sod all to help in a practical way right now, except for declaring himself "speechless".
@ChipDex is that your lovely cat?? would he like to join Tom's Pussy Squad he looks a feisty one and he is always looking for new recruits 😸😸😸😸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@ChipDex is that your lovely cat?? would he like to join Tom's Pussy Squad he looks a feisty one and he is always looking for new recruits 😸😸😸😸
He's a stray we rescued and hoped to keep but he was semi-feral and yes, very very feisty so he ended up going to live on a farm with someone our vet knows. He was a lovely boy but our other three were scared stiff of him, but it ended up as a win all round. But I know he'd love to join!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d prefer them to get Frogmore HOUSE!!

Oh no! I'm sure W and C don't want it now that it's been Markled and all the original charm and historical features ripped out, and now replaced with Americanisms.

It absolutely beggars belief all the distraction that she's caused, left behind, lied about - and continues to do so. And I just can't understand why Hazno hasn't woken up to reality yet.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.