Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If all else fails and they can't get the attention they want..I think the next thing Harry will try is to get pregnant and do some pregnancy photography shots for some glossy magazine 😄 x.

Resizer_16306735774410.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Urgh that piece in the daily mail of her lying in a car crash 🤢🤢 when you think they could stoop no lower. I feel so sorry for William being forced to relive all this because H&M need to cash in on Diana constantly.
Didn't Noballs say something in 'the interview' about leaving the UK because the media wouldn't leave Smegs alone and he was frightened she would end up dead. Not those exact words but I remember Smegs throwing him a very surprised look when he said it .... obviously not rehearsed.
Are the film makers using his statement to assume he has nightmares about what happened to his mother happening to his wife?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
OOOH, this will be interesting.
By rights she should invite them since her nomination is for the show involving them.
BUT, her mate Obama didn't invite them to his shindig , so I woud think that should tell her they are duds and not worthy of being associated with.

If she invites them it will be telling. It will show ongoing support, although to be honest who knows what that's worth these days. She has lost a lot of respect over Weinstein etc, as Rose McGowan has openly said, but rose is not black so in some circles that means her opinion doesn't count about a black ex icon like Porka.

Well she'll bring her partner, since he has his nose in everything she goes to. So that leaves one ticket .... hmmm, decisions decisions.
She could also take MM, GK and TP so they could all receive their grifties at the same time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen
Nothing like a little vomit induction in the morning to cleanse the gut, I say!

I have disguised myself as a cat, do you think I could join the cat gang? 😃
Of course I'm a bit on the short side but the disguise is pretty impressive 😉
View attachment 743004
That kind of looks like the cat is sneaking up on you... are you OK???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn't Noballs say something in 'the interview' about leaving the UK because the media wouldn't leave Smegs alone and he was frightened she would end up dead. Not those exact words but I remember Smegs throwing him a very surprised look when he said it .... obviously not rehearsed.
Are the film makers using his statement to assume he has nightmares about what happened to his mother happening to his wife?
There was also the (entirely sensible and logical, of course) bit in The Me You Can’t See with Harry rambling on about “my mum was with a person of colour… and she died… and now my wife is a person of colour…and history is repeating itself”.That was when I really knew he was beyond redemption- both clueless and shameless.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Upload an avvy. A kangaroo or an image of Dame Edna Everage possum.

duck, I hope you are aussie or I'll look like a dick again:eek:
Its all good I live in Australia... born in the UK but been here since I was 4 years old... not sure how to do the avvy thing though

Close up of a screenshot of Harry's latest lecture video (GQ Awards) - look at his eyes ...

View attachment 742171
he is completely out of it... he should learn to smoke the pot AFTER he does his speeches...lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just noticed the reg on the ‘dream sequence’ car. 75 is the reg for central Paris. What kind of sicko dreams up a scene like this?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Just seen
Comedy gold. Insensitive? Moi ?
Of course, there is comedy in the Harkles despair to get the association with Diana, even with morbid falsehoods .
Its all stolen:

Another desperate attempt by the Harkles to hijack things which are about other Royals .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Alex Belfield. :ROFLMAO: he calls PWB a "ginger whinger". Alex, are you lurking here? Blink twice if yes 🤣
One of the top comments on the video says "Harry..the only bloke with a bathroom for each brain cell"

Edit- to add Alex's video where he discusses Princess Pinocchio. And yes, he's wearing a nose...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Comedy gold. Insensitive? Moi ?
Of course, there is comedy in the Harkles despair to get the association with Diana, even with morbid falsehoods .
Its all stolen:

Another desperate attempt by the Harkles to hijack things which are about other Royals .
Weren't the topless pictures of Kate shown years ago? It's all in the past, water under the bridge, forgotten about. Kate got through that and is thriving nicely thank you.
Have the Harkles dragged this up or is www.today.com just way behind the times?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
There was also the (entirely sensible and logical, of course) bit in The Me You Can’t See with Harry rambling on about “my mum was with a person of colour… and she died… and now my wife is a person of colour…and history is repeating itself”.That was when I really knew he was beyond redemption- both clueless and shameless.
What a thoroughly insulting insinuation. 6 is utterly unanchored from reality.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
“The Me You Can’t See” is the most ridiculously lame title I have ever heard in my lifetime! How about “The Me We Never Want to See?” Ever again! Go away Hairless! 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The channel 5 programme on last week about the tabloids claimed that Diana and Dodi were putting it all on for the cameras when they were on his yacht and in private he was respectful, called her ma'am and they had separate rooms.
This was from the NOTW journalist who paid a member of Dodi's staff £10k to spy on them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Quite right. One is pleased someone on here has noticed how regal I am and how I never get involved in politics.😇

Ah yes, the old fartgate debate. My crotch goblins used to call it a bum-burp.
I taught my 4 yr old granddaughter to lift one leg when she farts...lol you gotta teach them to do it right...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Next thing they are going to ring the paps and pose naked, just to get the option to claim privacy invasion like it happened to Diana and Kate.
Maybe stage a toe sucking scene, because Fergie has a advantage there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Just noticed the reg on the ‘dream sequence’ car. 75 is the reg for central Paris. What kind of sicko dreams up a scene like this?
Perhaps they feel the same way about her as the Tattlers do and are taking the piss!!

Couldn't happen to a nicer person though, I am a sick fucker😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Weren't the topless pictures of Kate shown years ago? It's all in the past, water under the bridge, forgotten about. Kate got through that and is thriving nicely thank you.
Have the Harkles dragged this up or is www.today.com just way behind the times?
They copy everything which happened to other Royals.
Harrys "History repeating it self'' is originally about Kate, the comments in the media were about Kate.
Peg and Harry just fantasized about the level of interest that Kate and Diana had.
The article is old, but it illustrates where the Harkles got their ideas from.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.