Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Oprah interview it was a calculated cruelty to bring up ‘waity Katy’ again. She hasn’t been called that for a long time. And it was waiting for good reasons - whoever William married would be Queen one day and I think he felt a big responsibility to have a marriage like his grandparents and not like his father’s generation (three out of four divorced). It was a nasty dig at how long Catherine and William were together before engaged as contrasted with her and H.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I am a little concerned about the lack of response to the Ofcom ruling. She normally has a 'shoot first, think later' reaction so i wonder what she's brewing....

Reactions: 32
I am a little concerned about the lack of response to the Ofcom ruling. She normally has a 'shoot first, think later' reaction so i wonder what she's brewing....
Hasn’t she probably asked her lawyers to sue ofcom and been told no chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’d prefer them to get Frogmore HOUSE!!
I would rather see them get MORE than smeggy got😂... Getting her "leftovers" isn't good enough for the future king.... She wanted Windsor castle, she got the servants cobbled together quarters, I think it would boil her p!ss if Kate live in the castle😂. Particularly if it was refused to them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's not even half 9 and I'm already arguing with the Sussex squad 😂😂 they're all whinging that William stepped in for a family from Afghan but not his sister in law. How many more times do they need reminding that she has her own husband? Who also admitted that he was ashamed of her mental health problems?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Quite right. One is pleased someone on here has noticed how regal I am and how I never get involved in politics.😇

Ah yes, the old fartgate debate. My crotch goblins used to call it a bum-burp.
Yes ma'am but you must stop mooning at their wedding photos when we have family meetings in future since the Ladies piss their knickers with laughter and one has to clear up after them😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is a surprisingly good analysed of H‘s speech at the GQ awards in the daily fail by Mick Hume. Don’t know if his stuff is normal good, but this is balanced and points to the problematic phrases.
@ all that shared as to why they cannot get the vaccine due to medical problems. I hope you stay safe and I hope everyone around you gets vaccinated to keep you safe. With some of the stories shared, I would be terrified to get infected as it sounds the treatment alone would probably almost kill you anyway.

I don’t think M thought the hierarchy was up to popularity. She is not stupid. I do think however she believed (fueld by H I am sure) that they would be the easy going, loved and adored, more relatable second best, but secretly more hyped and popular. There was a good chance they would have taken the spot at the next round of royal weddings in the future (like the Wessex now). They would have done lots of oversea tours. And I strongly believe their idea for a modern monarchy was a more shared and balanced construct. Yes, Wiliam will be king but apart from the grunt work why not share everything thing else (property, engagements, spotlight, jewels….). When she realised it was not going to happen but that she was to stay back for ever she wanted out. Fair enough when H sold her this false future. Could she have known better- yes. But I understand if she believed H. I think H and W might have even loosely planned this set up only for W to realise it won’t work or he doesn’t like it. Wiliam never made a secret of his struggles with the responsibility and two young princes glued together after the death of their mother- and both talked how they saw their family and the institutional dynamic as problematic- it’s a match made in heaven for such ideas. Wiliam matured, dealt with his childhood trauma, thankfully found the Middletons, rekindled with his father and grew into his role. H didn’t mature, didn’t see the writing on the wall and probably felt tricked. The modern monarchy will mean less working royals but the hierarchy between crown, heir to the throne and the rest will never fade. It’s impossible. That’s true for all monarchies still in existence in Europe.
I largely agree with you. Harry and Meghan just played it all wrong because their egos got in the way. They were given the Commonwealth roles and obviously it was hoped that they would work positively for the monarchy doing tours and various other duties. They could've been immensely popular and they would've been needed as Anne and Edward edge towards retirement.

To be honest I can understand why Frogmore cottage wouldn't be their first choice of home (I wouldn't want to live there) but if they had played the game better I'm sure something more suitable for their needs would've appeared in time. Andrew has his own estate and so does Edward. They just weren't willing to work, prove their worth and play the long game.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's not even half 9 and I'm already arguing with the Sussex squad 😂😂 they're all whinging that William stepped in for a family from Afghan but not his sister in law. How many more times do they need reminding that she has her own husband? Who also admitted that he was ashamed of her mental health problems?
Maybe because their lives were literally in danger and The Harkles own website says they originally wanted to leave to make money?

Because by Harry's own words he didn't tell anyone about Megz suicide plan and they can't keep their stories straight on it?

Because Megz or Haz should have called her GP or team at the Portland to ask for help? If William tried to get her sectioned that would have been insane news or he'd be accused of sexism and racism over it.

Because by their own admission they never listened to anything anyone else said so William telling Harry to call a doctor would have been met with "duck off don't tell me what to do".

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Turning the clock back to when the Gruesomes left the RF for privacy and independence it was banded about that they could earn sheds loads of money doing talks and after dinner speeches.

I know Covid prevented that at the time but when normality is resumed, or as near as possible that we can get to how it used to be, will they try to go back to this idea? If so, what the hell would they have to talk about?

We've heard it all ..... we've been on their 'poor me' journey .... been lectured on just about everything under the sun .... been told how to live better lives so we can join them in changing the world ..... we've read the book (s) .... seen the T shirts (that can't be given away) .... and a whole lot more.

Now, at least, we may be saved from them being on the speaker circuit. Nobody on this planet wants to pay to hear it all regurgitated again.

Quick suggestion if they are reading this and the money is running out - Noballs needs to improve on his juggling skills and perhaps learn a few magic tricks. Smegs could be his 'glamorous' assistant, who he saws in half. There's a gap in the market at the moment for such an act .... they could prove to be the modern day equivalent of Paul Daniels and Debbie Magee! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
LMAO

That "three days before" bullshit is going to come back time and time again isn't it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
In the Oprah interview it was a calculated cruelty to bring up ‘waity Katy’ again. She hasn’t been called that for a long time. And it was waiting for good reasons - whoever William married would be Queen one day and I think he felt a big responsibility to have a marriage like his grandparents and not like his father’s generation (three out of four divorced). It was a nasty dig at how long Catherine and William were together before engaged as contrasted with her and H.
This really backfired because in retrospect it made a lot of sense for the future king to kick the tyres and sow his wild oats before settling down. Kate knew that. The public generally understands that. It was the tabloid press who taunted her for waiting patiently.

Now, for H&M to try to use that old news as a sort of taunt just makes them look as stupid and childish as the tabloids. H rushed into a commitment way too soon against all sensible advice due to a bad case of cnutstruckitis..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I largely agree with you. Harry and Meghan just played it all wrong because their egos got in the way. They were given the Commonwealth roles and obviously it was hoped that they would work positively for the monarchy doing tours and various other duties. They could've been immensely popular and they would've been needed as Anne and Edward edge towards retirement.

To be honest I can understand why Frogmore cottage wouldn't be their first choice of home (I wouldn't want to live there) but if they had played the game better I'm sure something more suitable for their needs would've appeared in time. Andrew has his own estate and so does Edward. They just weren't willing to work, prove their worth and play the long game.
I always roll my eyes when the squad complains about them getting all the crappy royal jobs because they didn't! They got high profile ones for the Commonwealth and never opened a leisure centre in the short time they were working. It was clear some effort was being made to give them a separate trajectory to W&K within the hierarchy but that wasn't good enough for them.

If they had wanted to retire from royal duties and actually live a private life and work on their mental health then Charles would probably have been delighted to finally give Harry that 900 acre estate in rural Herefordshire. They'd probably have also been able to keep some security and bank of Dad from Charles.

Reactions: 30
It’s in 2nd place, so it needs a few more clicks if we want it as the next thread title!

Can you add a link to the Trevor video for them on Reddit, so it’s absolutely clear?

Already done!!
They've found him too 😁

Reactions: 14
You-know-who has just released a you-know-what. Though it should be sung to the sound of smashing crockery, it is more tuneful when paired with T'Pau's China in Your Hand:

It was a scheme she had
Of a dream she had
Devised in a foreign land
To save the earth
With a second birth
And Smeggy was in
Command

It was a flight on the wings
Of a yacht girl’s dreams
That sailed too far away
Now Piers can poke the the monster live again
Her hands clench and smash china
Now fun will return in this media storm
The failure of a fantasy
The curse of a narcissistic mind

She pushed too far
Her schemes are china in her hand
Don't wish too hard
Because you may get markled
And she can't help it
She doesn't care what she might
Have brought upon herself
China in her hand
Comes from greed
And too much weed

Schemed a scheming plan
To replace the woman who married a man
Who is handsome and bold
A story told
A mind of her own
A gold digger for our time
She took a flight on the wings of fantasy
Then she pushed too far
To make her dreams reality
Yeah! China in her hand
But they're only dreams
And she shouldn't push too far
Fantastic! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would rather see them get MORE than smeggy got😂... Getting her "leftovers" isn't good enough for the future king.... She wanted Windsor castle, she got the servants cobbled together quarters, I think it would boil her p!ss if Kate live in the castle😂. Particularly if it was refused to them!
Frogmore House is WAYYYYY more than Frogmore Cottage, which is what Princess Pinocchio got

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.