Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diana and her sisters knew quite a lot of the posh cavalry boys ;). Hewitt is just the mug who got found out and held his hands up (for cash, of course. So very hazza).

Anyway if that's the core of the exciting 'memoir' then wake me up when the yack yack yacking has died down.

OOH, just thinking, if he wibbles on about his time xboxing bravely battling the taliban in Afghanistan then he'll look even more stoopid beccause of the incendiary situation there at the moment (and no doubt into 2022).
He's going to markle himself from chapter 1 right through to chapter 3,496 isn't he. Bring it on.:m

Our mutt is a rescue. She's smarter than my kids.
Totally agree with you and just to add, the Whole Spencer clan were all oversexed, paranoid old bikes and between them they screwed half of the household Cavalry, the Brother too used to screw anything that moved, sanctimonious, arrogant fucker.

The lineage on Chas side is tainted but not as bad as the Spencer's, what a sorry shower to look up to🥴🥴

Ginger Tom has more morals than this lot🐱🐱🐱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Y
Yes I agree it seems a lot of our contributors have taken a break but the dastardly duo are a bit quiet again so we shall have to wait for their next clanger. I thought they would have said something this weekend as it's the anniversary of Diana's death.

Not like them to miss an ingratiating word salad, fuckers.

Where is @Flairey do hope she and her family are all ok!!
I read the other week that Hairy is going to reveal who his real father is in his book of fractured fairy tales.. oops I mean memoir,... he is obviously only claiming this to help sell the book... anyone with half a brain has to know he can only say one person is his real father and that is Charles... Imagine if he claimed it was any one else.. he is FUCKED... no titles no line of succession nothing at all.. I know some people think Diana didn't meet James Hewitt until two years after Hairy was born but thats been proven wrong.. apparently Diana knew Hewitt long before hairy slithered out.... Can just imagine the brainless one thinking claiming any one else is his father will damage the monarchy and not himself....lol
my real father is a trainee scientist
He is world famous but can be like me a bit of a muppet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We wait with bated breath, but I vote it's got to be The Toad Paul Burrell Diana's Rock Spider. He's the only one that fits the bill, sneaky, opportunistic, bisexual, deceitful, mendacious, cowardly and greedy. Fugly too. The combination of his personality with Diana's spitefulness, perversity, neurosis and neediness has resulted in the ghastly blend that is prince Noballs. Not a drop of royal blood in his body, just bile and self-pity in his veins.
Sorry, why is bisexual in your list? What exactly is wrong with being bisexual?

Reactions: 8
Well this is interesting. I wonder who told her to post that stuff.

This stinks of the gruesome twosome trying to distance themselves from Scabies due to upcoming appeal/trial where they claimed they had no input into the book. They’re now trying to discredit him.
Have you noticed that in every recent interview Scabies has made sure he has declared he got his facts from a ”source” rather than directly from the couple? Me thinks he doth protest too much…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Compare this brother:
Sean, who previously served in Afghanistan and Iraq, opened up about the letter, and revealed his amazement that the Prince had simply signed the letter ‘William’.
It hasn't even got Prince William or His Royal Highness Prince William Duke of Cambridge, it's just William. He recognises the problem and I'm honoured he's said that.

To this brother:
Wah, wah, My Cenotaphwreath stayed in a box. (Hairy didn't care about laying a wreath to honor the dead, he could have arranged the placement of the wreath after the ceremony like any private citizen) He cared about the attention he was entitled to receive for his petulant, perfidious, poppy wreath. So what do they do? They stomp across veteran's graves leaving stilleto holes in the grass, with their fashion photographer in tow, in an American Veteran's Cemetery wrongfully closed for their tantrum, and then, and then the witch merched her outfit.

Frankly, even with all their tantrums, lies and drama, I think the RF have dodged a bullet with megxit, these are really awful people. I can only imagine the insidious sneaky remarks and actions they would have committed had they remained What kind of bridezilla fat shames a child? They are really a ghastly couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry had a bit of time on my hands. And it was the perfect track for a wombo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
my real father is a trainee scientist
He is world famous but can be like me a bit of a muppet
My Dad was an old Soldier who served with the Desert Rats a lovely Dad who had a saying for most things and a vast vocabulary of swear words, wonder where I got it from??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I just don't understand why 150 brits have been left behind (and the interpreters) and this man was allowed to export 200 Afghan dogs 😕

Because humans can't ride in cargo, and the veterinarians and staff were also at high risk -this was discussed previously. Although at this point, I think people are desperate enough to ride in cargo. God what a tragic, avoidable mess this is. I am ashamed of our leadership.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My Dad was an old Soldier who served with the Desert Rats a lovely Dad who had a saying for most things and a vast vocabulary of swear words, wonder where I got it from??
Yay to your dad, my grandad served in the Black Watch through North Africa and into Sicily in 1942-1943

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just don't understand why 150 brits have been left behind (and the interpreters) and this man was allowed to export 200 Afghan dogs 😕
I really don’t understand this: why dogs? I can’t be bothered to look up the nonsense this Farthing guy is spewing but dogs in Kabul are dime a dozen. People don’t keep them like pets as they do in the west so forcibly these are wild dogs that do fend well for themselves. They really didn’t need saving.

The Taliban should be vilified and I don’t want to suggest otherwise but this situation will play into their hands. Back when they bombed the Buddha statues in Bamiyan, they took issue with the fact that all this Western money was being poured into protecting a couple of statues rather than people, proving that western values were worthless. Anyway, now the west has reaped what it showed welcoming the Taliban back into power with open arms.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The reason they are so boring is because they have only two things between them: her Minge and his Title. A Minge will only get you so far in life, and hers is tainted by selling herself to punters and a foul reputation and history. Noballs's title has lost its appeal as he damages the family that gave him the title in the first place. Instead of upholding the mystique of the RF he's trashed it and devalued himself, openly touting his angst and his piles, flogging them to the highest bidder as he endlessly reminds a chaotic world how he suffers gestational pain over the coffin walk and the sound of horses' hooves.

They've got nothing to fall back on, no personality, discretion, sense of humour, brains or common sense. They won't make it in Hollyweird as a clapped-out Minge and a bitter orange dimwit. They are desperate to cling onto anything that will put them in the news and aren't fussy what it is - the cretin juggling at a window, the crisis in Afghanistan, polar bears, #MyPilesToo, racism lies - literally anything.

Now they are a toxic laughing-stock and may have helped to achieve the near-impossible by their support for Sleepy Joe. They've Markled POTUS, who suffers from narcolepsy and belongs in a care home and probably would be in one by now without their "kiss-of-death help". Hopefully the insanity of the Biden administration will prove to be a turning-point for something saner? I'm not in the US and don't know, and can but hope. Just musing over old points.
My first go at a thread title:135 - Minge, Whinge, Tinge & Tell Tale Tally Ho!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the issue was that although there was enough room for people and animals it was the time the military had to spend getting all the paperwork and accompanying all those animals etc into the airport compound that was the problem. This personnel could have been otherwise assessing and checking paperwork of afghan citizens and people from UK and got more people out so sadly more people were left behind that could have been saved.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Because humans can't ride in cargo, and the veterinarians and staff were also at high risk -this was discussed previously. Although at this point, I think people are desperate enough to ride in cargo. God what a tragic, avoidable mess this is. I am ashamed of our leadership.
I read that it was a private chartered flight not an army one where the planes don't have cargo holds mostly in any case. Whatever, there is a link between him and Carrie meddling Johnson who was not elected prime minister or to any other post for that matter.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I read the other week that Hairy is going to reveal who his real father is in his book of fractured fairy tales.. oops I mean memoir,... he is obviously only claiming this to help sell the book... anyone with half a brain has to know he can only say one person is his real father and that is Charles... Imagine if he claimed it was any one else.. he is FUCKED... no titles no line of succession nothing at all.. I know some people think Diana didn't meet James Hewitt until two years after Hairy was born but thats been proven wrong.. apparently Diana knew Hewitt long before hairy slithered out.... Can just imagine the brainless one thinking claiming any one else is his father will damage the monarchy and not himself....lol
I doubt MammaMinge will allow him to speculate upon his paternity as that may further distance Aldi & Lidl from the many benefits of association to the RF.
What Hazzno might reveal is his genetic torment of the global doubt & teasing that Pukka Pater Charles may not be the Daddy, how this uncertainty & meeja suggestion that my Mummy may have been a bit of a troubled slapper has made one mentally unwell. All that & one is a a ginger Spencer too.

’One did one‘s ginger nuts, wouldn’t you’?

• Haha
Sorry, why is bisexual in your list? What exactly is wrong with being bisexual?
She's not saying or implying there is anything wrong with it. He's now in a relationship with a male partner so perhaps some people unfamiliar with his past might assume him to be gay male, when in reality he is bi and therefore perfectly acceptable to be in the running for the accolade of being Hazza's daddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's not saying or implying there is anything wrong with it. He's now in a relationship with a male partner so perhaps some people unfamiliar with his past might assume him to be gay male, when in reality he is bi and therefore perfectly acceptable to be in the running for the accolade of being Hazza's daddy.
Oh I think Hazno would have shown more of an inclination for 'flower arranging' @freda19 if ya knows what I means ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.