Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don't take offence, just a bit of light hearted banter, but I have to tell you ( or you might know this already) but in the 50s your handle 'D.A.' was a term used by teddy boys to describe their hairstyles. It's full meaning was 'Duck's Arse' so you have that at the back to match your knob nose at the front πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I didn't know that but I reckon I can rock my new ducks arse knob nose look πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Genetics is a wonderful but confusing thing. Both my kids have dark hair but pasty skin from the Irish side of the family. My father is Bulgarian and yet none of my kids got any colour in their skin. So going in the sun for them only results in a red burn and freckles. Loads of freckles which they were bullied about in childhood. It never got bad though they just laughed it off thankfully and kids moved on. Bullying happens with children, they will latch onto something and go with it. I’ve been blessed that bullying never got bad and my kids didn’t suffer from it. But I have seen gingers being mercifully bullied, why I will never understand as I think red/ginger hair can look stunning and beautiful. Oh well, humans are a strange lot. LOL

Thanks I voted. Got to get them down and HM up. I did notice though that the votes do seem to favour the woke side of things unfortunately.

Thanks I voted. Got to get them down and HM up. I did notice though that the votes do seem to favour the woke side of things unfortunately. Do we know what kind of newspaper Time is? Woke?..

Thank you so much for the recap. I appreciate it so much as I don’t have the time or patience to listen at the moment. πŸ’•πŸ’‹

I am so over this racist comment crap they spew. If there was a genuine racist comment made that offended them , name the person and give that person a chance to apologise, explain, whatever. Mostly everyone talks about how the child they are bringing into world will look like especially if there is a mix. Heck, my hubby and I have Irish in our background but I have a Bulgarian father so we talked about skin colour wondering if our children would get some of that beautiful olive skin from my dads side. They didn’t. LOL.

Was that racist? Was that being insensitive? I know it doesn’t compare to a mix of white and black but I find it very hard to believe that any discussion of skin tone etc was meant to be racist. I feel it was a comment made in the usual conversations about their children but has been hijacked by Megabitch.
Every time someone complains of racist remarks, it's never actually publicised what those remarks are so we can't decide whether it was actually racist or just a person being a twit. I'm not on board with the whole the victim gets to decide what is and isn't racism.

Reactions: 45
I bet we will hear quite a bit from the Gruesomes this next week ..........

1) they will be unable to keep quiet on Tuesday - the anniversary of the death of Diana. We'll have the whole 'how sad, poor me losing my mother, affected me so much, blah blah blah' from Noballs. Then HW will have to put in her bit 'she would have backed us leaving the RF, she would have doted on her American grandchildren, look at the lovely jewellery I wear which belonged to her, blah blah blah'. May even release a picture or two of Harry when a little boy with his Mum as a loving tribute to her. :sick:

2) they will wait until Wednesday/Thursday to comment on 'the epilogue', don't want to overshadow Diana's death anniversary too soon. "We had nothing to do with this epilogue, don't know how they found out about how we celebrated our second wedding anniversary, blah blah blah"

Can't wait (not) but at least we will have something to tattle about :D

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
πŸ₯°πŸ˜ Thank you Pom - wot an honour πŸŽ–β€

🀣 Wow 'the people's hamster' πŸ₯°β€
Thanks so much that's fabulous πŸ’‹

When am I going to be interviewed? ☺😊

Well done @Scotch Mist ..you did well at your interview πŸ˜„πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ x.

Resizer_16302376952020.jpg

...and was rewarded to a lovely meal at your new office desk later that day πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ x.

Resizer_16302377133900.jpg

Looks like you gone grey with stress at the interview so this should help πŸ₯°πŸΉ x

Resizer_16302389992490.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I brought Harry and Meghan some vanishing cream to get rid of them πŸ₯°

Resizer_16302400349000.jpg

No such luck..the cream ran out before before they couid completely disappear 😬

Resizer_16302400074080.jpg

Back later πŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hope no one minds me sharing on here , but as there is a tenuous link to Canada on this thread πŸ˜‰ if any has contacts in Canada could you please share , these beauties need a home to enable them to make the freedom flight at the end of September.
Thank you 😎🍁

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The reason they are so boring is because they have only two things between them: her Minge and his Title. A Minge will only get you so far in life, and hers is tainted by selling herself to punters and a foul reputation and history. Noballs's title has lost its appeal as he damages the family that gave him the title in the first place. Instead of upholding the mystique of the RF he's trashed it and devalued himself, openly touting his angst and his piles, flogging them to the highest bidder as he endlessly reminds a chaotic world how he suffers gestational pain over the coffin walk and the sound of horses' hooves.

They've got nothing to fall back on, no personality, discretion, sense of humour, brains or common sense. They won't make it in Hollyweird as a clapped-out Minge and a bitter orange dimwit. They are desperate to cling onto anything that will put them in the news and aren't fussy what it is - the cretin juggling at a window, the crisis in Afghanistan, polar bears, #MyPilesToo, racism lies - literally anything.

Now they are a toxic laughing-stock and may have helped to achieve the near-impossible by their support for Sleepy Joe. They've Markled POTUS, who suffers from narcolepsy and belongs in a care home and probably would be in one by now without their "kiss-of-death help". Hopefully the insanity of the Biden administration will prove to be a turning-point for something saner? I'm not in the US and don't know, and can but hope. Just musing over old points.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I read the other week that Hairy is going to reveal who his real father is in his book of fractured fairy tales.. oops I mean memoir,... he is obviously only claiming this to help sell the book... anyone with half a brain has to know he can only say one person is his real father and that is Charles... Imagine if he claimed it was any one else.. he is FUCKED... no titles no line of succession nothing at all.. I know some people think Diana didn't meet James Hewitt until two years after Hairy was born but thats been proven wrong.. apparently Diana knew Hewitt long before hairy slithered out.... Can just imagine the brainless one thinking claiming any one else is his father will damage the monarchy and not himself....lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Hope no one minds me sharing on here , but as there is a tenuous link to Canada on this thread πŸ˜‰ if any has contacts in Canada could you please share , these beauties need a home to enable them to make the freedom flight at the end of September.
Thank you 😎🍁
Well done. Lovely photos and best of luck but I bet they find homes soon. We've got two abandoned dogs one very old now from puppyhood and I'd never get one from a breeder or shop. Give me a stray any day. Though I'm very taken with our Pom..... got the full package ... brains, looks, courage, money, good fur, cute tail ..GSOH, own teeth.... I could go on ...

While posting, I loved the photo of Hamster @Scotch Mist interviewing those two interns for positions in the White House! They looked terrified of Hamster and rightly so as she's really the defacto VPOTUSH. ( H on the end for Hamster in case ppl get confused with Harris.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well done. Lovely photos and best of luck but I bet they find homes soon. We've got two abandoned dogs one very old now from puppyhood and I'd never get one from a breeder or shop. Give me a stray any day. Though I'm very taken with our Pom..... got the full package ... brains, looks, courage, money, good fur, cute tail ..GSOH, own teeth.... I could go on ...

While posting, I loved the photo of Hamster @Scotch Mist interviewing those two interns for positions in the White House! They looked terrified of Hamster and rightly so as she's really the defacto VPOTUSH. ( H on the end for Hamster in case ppl get confused with Harris.)
Thank you , I really hope so . We have a little rescue from China , he’s amazing and you are absolutely right , adopt don’t shop if you can 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I read the other week that Hairy is going to reveal who his real father is in his book of fractured fairy tales.. oops I mean memoir,... he is obviously only claiming this to help sell the book... anyone with half a brain has to know he can only say one person is his real father and that is Charles... Imagine if he claimed it was any one else.. he is FUCKED... no titles no line of succession nothing at all.. I know some people think Diana didn't meet James Hewitt until two years after Hairy was born but thats been proven wrong.. apparently Diana knew Hewitt long before hairy slithered out.... Can just imagine the brainless one thinking claiming any one else is his father will damage the monarchy and not himself....lol
We wait with bated breath, but I vote it's got to be The Toad Paul Burrell Diana's Rock Spider. He's the only one that fits the bill, sneaky, opportunistic, bisexual, deceitful, mendacious, cowardly and greedy. Fugly too. The combination of his personality with Diana's spitefulness, perversity, neurosis and neediness has resulted in the ghastly blend that is prince Noballs. Not a drop of royal blood in his body, just bile and self-pity in his veins.

Or it could be Mohamed Al-Fayed? From certain angles he looks shifty like Noballs and has a bitter mouth and close-set eyes. Al-Fayed's mother Mumtaz was a famous pole-dancing redhead from Cairo, hence the ginger which is nothing to do with the Spencers no matter how often they all dye their hair and pretend it runs in the family. It's a disgrace.
Tattle should spread the news and reveal it now to Camilla Tominey and Piers, what are we waiting for? @JAR21 ...wiki??

Thank you , I really hope so . We have a little rescue from China , he’s amazing and you are absolutely right , adopt don’t shop if you can 😎
Thank you. This is something that's bothered me for years, the food animal trade in China. Minge or some of these other do-gooders could help so much but everyone seems terrified of upsetting Xi, and now with Biden nodding off it's open season and quite frightening militarily and biotech and software the lot. Wuhan too.
OT cos I mentioned Minge

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Diana and her sisters knew quite a lot of the posh cavalry boys ;). Hewitt is just the mug who got found out and held his hands up (for cash, of course. So very hazza).

Anyway if that's the core of the exciting 'memoir' then wake me up when the yack yack yacking has died down.

OOH, just thinking, if he wibbles on about his time xboxing bravely battling the taliban in Afghanistan then he'll look even more stoopid beccause of the incendiary situation there at the moment (and no doubt into 2022).
He's going to markle himself from chapter 1 right through to chapter 3,496 isn't he. Bring it on.:m

Our mutt is a rescue. She's smarter than my kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
We wait with bated breath, but I vote it's got to be The Toad Paul Burrell Diana's Rock Spider. He's the only one that fits the bill, sneaky, opportunistic, bisexual, deceitful, mendacious, cowardly and greedy. Fugly too. The combination of his personality with Diana's spitefulness, perversity, neurosis and neediness has resulted in the ghastly blend that is prince Noballs. Not a drop of royal blood in his body, just bile and self-pity in his veins.

Or it could be Mohamed Al-Fayed? From certain angles he looks shifty like Noballs and has a bitter mouth and close-set eyes. Al-Fayed's mother Mumtaz was a famous pole-dancing redhead from Cairo, hence the ginger which is nothing to do with the Spencers no matter how often they all dye their hair and pretend it runs in the family. It's a disgrace.
Tattle should spread the news and reveal it now to Camilla Tominey and Piers, what are we waiting for? @JAR21 ...wiki??

Thank you. This is something that's bothered me for years, the food animal trade in China. Minge or some of these other do-gooders could help so much but everyone seems terrified of upsetting Xi, and now with Biden nodding off it's open season and quite frightening militarily and biotech and software the lot. Wuhan too.
OT cos I mentioned Minge
I'm not sure what you're asking?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

OT cos I mentioned Minge
Our little dog is fro Wuhan picked up outside the wet market, thankfully before the pandemic broke .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.