Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As it's quiet I'm going to put a lovely pic up of @Scotch Mist on the front cover of Time magazine which I made last year 🥰❤ Well done Scotch Mist 💖😘 xx.

View attachment 734702
I'm sorry but for a proper Time cover you have to do the devil horns. You arrange the M over the head so that they have horns on their head. Time seems to do this to a lot of people, even the ones they like.

timedevilhorns.jpg

So a Scotch Mist cover should look like this:

scotchmisttime.jpg

You make dear Scotch look like there are horns with the M, but you also say The People's Hamster and do fluff headlines. Time used to have really good, hard news but it's all biased fluff now.

Now let's try Haz... You can play with it a little bit with the poses, but the devil horns are essential.

timeharry.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Look and learn no6, this is how you do things when you have class --->
--------------------------------------

Prince William has sent a down-to-earth letter to a former Royal Marine, Sean Ivey, who lost his caravan in an arson attack, which he believed to be due to his stance on anti-social behaviour in his neighbourhood. In the letter, William wrote: “For a person to be put in such a position, simply due to having the moral courage to stand up for what is right, is reprehensible; I stand beside you.” He added that he had been “heartened” by how the public had supported Sean and his family, with an appeal receiving over £300,000.
Sean, who previously served in Afghanistan and Iraq, opened up about the letter, and revealed his amazement that the Prince had simply signed the letter ‘William’.
It hasn't even got Prince William or His Royal Highness Prince William Duke of Cambridge, it's just William. He recognises the problem and I'm honoured he's said that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I guess some other celebs have talked about friends before, but they don't just sit around issuing statements like this all the time. Everything they say reeks of "doth protest too much." Nobody is zooming with them unless lawyers are present.

This is the way. (I need a Mandalorian icon)

I've wondered about that too. It's hard to tell how pale he really is in pictures and video because lighting always plays into that and it's not like you can compare skins in real time. I know that red-haired men get picked on, and as a pasty, super-white female myself, I have had a lot of comments over the years. You would be stunned at what perfect strangers will say to you as adults, never mind what kids will say and do. I'm sure that he was bullied over it, and that he knew it was one more thing that made him different. I deliberately chose someone with some color to them because I wanted my kids to not be freakishly white like I am, and I kind of thought at first he might have chosen her at least in part for the same reason, but I was crediting him with way too much foresight at the time. So maybe they started saying "the baby might be dark and that's a good thing," Haz translated it as "they're bullying me for my red-headedness again" and that really did piss him off.
Genetics is a wonderful but confusing thing. Both my kids have dark hair but pasty skin from the Irish side of the family. My father is Bulgarian and yet none of my kids got any colour in their skin. So going in the sun for them only results in a red burn and freckles. Loads of freckles which they were bullied about in childhood. It never got bad though they just laughed it off thankfully and kids moved on. Bullying happens with children, they will latch onto something and go with it. I’ve been blessed that bullying never got bad and my kids didn’t suffer from it. But I have seen gingers being mercifully bullied, why I will never understand as I think red/ginger hair can look stunning and beautiful. Oh well, humans are a strange lot. LOL

I got an email about the Time 100. I didn’t click on anyone until mr and Mrs fuckface popped up. Then they want your email to vote further

Plus they’re doing ok at the moment!

Why anyone thinks they should be considered is beyond me
Thanks I voted. Got to get them down and HM up. I did notice though that the votes do seem to favour the woke side of things unfortunately.

I got an email about the Time 100. I didn’t click on anyone until mr and Mrs fuckface popped up. Then they want your email to vote further

Plus they’re doing ok at the moment!

Why anyone thinks they should be considered is beyond me
Thanks I voted. Got to get them down and HM up. I did notice though that the votes do seem to favour the woke side of things unfortunately. Do we know what kind of newspaper Time is? Woke?..

Lady C's latest plunging right in.

Are Thomas Markle and Smeg partners in crime? Thomas Markle heartbroken at being dismissed in same way as Trevitty Trev. Struggles to accept enormity of rejection. Will she do the right thing and make contact wth him before he dies?
Only a sociopath thinks like Smeg. Facial expressions tell us everything A narcissist thinks they are special and unique and all attention on them - special above even TRF. Did not seem nervous at wedding - smug like the cat that got the cream. Samantha and Thomas Markle know who she truly is.
Rumours of friendly zoom calls with PW and Catherine?
Prob. PW and Catherine will attempt to mend fences at some point for appearances and civility's sake but they are too wise and have been too damaged and betrayed by H & M's behaviour to trust them or zoom them anytime soon.
What happens to Haz when Maggot dumps him? Can he return to UK and will he be welcomed and trusted in TRF again.
Hard to see how Haz would ever be comfortable living back with TRF or they be able to trust him. Background fear of Haz's suicide so they would prob. welcome him back into fold. Problems with 'resourcefulness' Haz has learnt - incompatible with being a proper royal. PW dismantled Fab Four because of distrust of Smeg.
Truth about Haz's time in Afghanistan needs to come out - Haz needs to tell truth eg gunner not pilot, guarded by ghurkas in bunkers. Lady C points out dilemmas of royals serving in military. Being protected v. carrying out dangerous duties. Haz apparently wanted to serve but was prevented. İf anything had happened to him, his comrades would have been discredited etc. so for their protection too. İn contrast Prince Andrew in Falklands was a genuine hero.
İf H re-integrated in royal duties (without Smeg) - will be problem but Haz will reach into positive side of personality to appear genuine.
Do H & M now regret supporting Biden? Biden is a metaphor for America's decline (commentator opinion not Lady C's). Smeg adept at jumping off sinking ships (sailing ships) when no longer heading towards her required destination. Smeg is concerned to find a way to milk the situation without scuppering a possible political career.
Latter part of video some discussion of current world situation, China, Republican and Democrat presidents...
Thank you so much for the recap. I appreciate it so much as I don’t have the time or patience to listen at the moment. 💕💋

I think this supposed racist comment is a load of rubbish. If anyone said it, it was Noballs with his juvenile sense of humour - didn't he admit saying it a while ago? He'll have sniggered about it to Minge, who scented a racist PR opportunity, carefully guarded her horried little lie and then used it when the time was right in Porker for maximum damage.

All the stand-ins and dolls used in videos and pap shots have been clearly Caucasian, like their "Caucasian model" mother and rebel redhead Apache pilot prince father, and look nothing like Farch's maternal convict gran Dritto. The Dearborn in particular was blindingly white and rosy, although disappointingly unresponsive to Noballs's pounding of the Start button on its arm to get it to burp or whatever for the press.

Yet they're still whining about the colour of the doll / photoshop / Gavin 's skin. Trying to pin a racist comment on a RF member, who didn't say it anyway but if they had said it they were in reality commenting on the likely colour of the skin of a prosthesis. Maybe some clever Tattler might know what colour babies prostheses normally produce?

Further excitement is added by the tittilating snippet that the guilty RF member is aged between 50 and 100. The internet is fizzing with speculation. Not. But they didn't say it, sneaky Noballs did. You couldn't make it up.
My heretic views only, tin hat on etc.
I am so over this racist comment crap they spew. If there was a genuine racist comment made that offended them , name the person and give that person a chance to apologise, explain, whatever. Mostly everyone talks about how the child they are bringing into world will look like especially if there is a mix. Heck, my hubby and I have Irish in our background but I have a Bulgarian father so we talked about skin colour wondering if our children would get some of that beautiful olive skin from my dads side. They didn’t. LOL.

Was that racist? Was that being insensitive? I know it doesn’t compare to a mix of white and black but I find it very hard to believe that any discussion of skin tone etc was meant to be racist. I feel it was a comment made in the usual conversations about their children but has been hijacked by Megabitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Genetics is a wonderful but confusing thing. Both my kids have dark hair but pasty skin from the Irish side of the family. My father is Bulgarian and yet none of my kids got any colour in their skin. So going in the sun for them only results in a red burn and freckles. Loads of freckles which they were bullied about in childhood. It never got bad though they just laughed it off thankfully and kids moved on. Bullying happens with children, they will latch onto something and go with it. I’ve been blessed that bullying never got bad and my kids didn’t suffer from it. But I have seen gingers being mercifully bullied, why I will never understand as I think red/ginger hair can look stunning and beautiful. Oh well, humans are a strange lot. LOL

Thanks I voted. Got to get them down and HM up. I did notice though that the votes do seem to favour the woke side of things unfortunately.

Thanks I voted. Got to get them down and HM up. I did notice though that the votes do seem to favour the woke side of things unfortunately. Do we know what kind of newspaper Time is? Woke?..

Thank you so much for the recap. I appreciate it so much as I don’t have the time or patience to listen at the moment. 💕💋

I am so over this racist comment crap they spew. If there was a genuine racist comment made that offended them , name the person and give that person a chance to apologise, explain, whatever. Mostly everyone talks about how the child they are bringing into world will look like especially if there is a mix. Heck, my hubby and I have Irish in our background but I have a Bulgarian father so we talked about skin colour wondering if our children would get some of that beautiful olive skin from my dads side. They didn’t. LOL.

Was that racist? Was that being insensitive? I know it doesn’t compare to a mix of white and black but I find it very hard to believe that any discussion of skin tone etc was meant to be racist. I feel it was a comment made in the usual conversations about their children but has been hijacked by Megabitch.
I agree.I really don’t understand why Harry did not talk to the person at the time rather than say nothing and store it up as if to be used later against them if they exist.Very odd that he says how upset he is now but tells the media not the person who allegedly said it.Then we have the two different versions of when it was said.I would love it if someone they know started telling tales on them on tv.They could hardly complain if that was the case

Reactions: 30
Have we had any explanation about the atrocious English in Scrotie's pamphlet?

He might not be the best writer in the world but I don’t believe that he would offer up anything that terrible for the sugars to fawn over. He's reasonably articulate when you hear him speaking.

Is the pamphlet some sort of weird fake?

ETA I've just checked on Amazon and it says not written by the authors of Finding Freedom. Scrotie must be livid about it 😅

I think it was written by that handbag guy who has the rights to the Archewell name.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Prince William has sent a down-to-earth letter to a former Royal Marine, Sean Ivey, who lost his caravan in an arson attack, which he believed to be due to his stance on anti-social behaviour in his neighbourhood. In the letter, William wrote: “For a person to be put in such a position, simply due to having the moral courage to stand up for what is right, is reprehensible; I stand beside you.” He added that he had been “heartened” by how the public had supported Sean and his family, with an appeal receiving over £300,000.
Sean, who previously served in Afghanistan and Iraq, opened up about the letter, and revealed his amazement that the Prince had simply signed the letter ‘William’.
It hasn't even got Prince William or His Royal Highness Prince William Duke of Cambridge, it's just William. He recognises the problem and I'm honoured he's said that.

For a future King, and acknowledging the sadness of losing his beloved Mum, William has hugely benefitted and learnt from having TQ closer in his lfe. He has the perfect sense of what is right and honourable, and appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Did anyone read the Celia Walden interview in the Telegraph yesterday. She called Smegzy 'impudent' :ROFLMAO:
Celia is, of course, Mrs Piers Morgan...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As it's quiet I'm going to put a lovely pic up of @Scotch Mist on the front cover of Time magazine which I made last year 🥰❤ Well done Scotch Mist 💖😘 xx.

View attachment 734702
🥰😁 Thank you Pom - wot an honour 🎖❤
I'm sorry but for a proper Time cover you have to do the devil horns. You arrange the M over the head so that they have horns on their head. Time seems to do this to a lot of people, even the ones they like.

View attachment 734718

So a Scotch Mist cover should look like this:

View attachment 734719

You make dear Scotch look like there are horns with the M, but you also say The People's Hamster and do fluff headlines. Time used to have really good, hard news but it's all biased fluff now.
🤣 Wow 'the people's hamster' 🥰❤
Thanks so much that's fabulous 💋

When am I going to be interviewed? ☺😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes. Smeggy wanted the Castle, saying she needed it for total privacy (witch has no clue re logistics).
Brenda said "Sorry babe, no can do. Windsor is chocca with old retainers etc, with their own private apartments and the castle has too many entrances and is too open to the public to give you the privacy you sorely crave (snigger snigger). Very busy busy busy gaff. You can have Toad Hall Frogmore cottages. We'll get them knocked through into one large house and you can refurb it to your taste. Total privacy, only one way in and heavily guarded. Cushty(y)".

So smeggy threw her toys out of the pram by blowing nearly 3 million on the refurb and a tennis court for Serena and then 'fleeing' to Hollyweird via Canada, sticking Brenda with the bill.

ALL SHE WANTED WAS A DISNEY CASTLE FOR ENTERTAINING AMAL AND PORKER!:cry:
@freda19 I love you 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

I also bet it didn't have "please email this to this person at x newspaper on x date to publicise this letter as we really need some good publicity" on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thread idea based on Scobie's statements and Harry's Oprah show!

Harry and Meghan #135 New era of visibility, it's the us you can't bear to see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Whilst I have been very grateful to find tattle & you great, like minded people, I had a little gripe;

I keep seeing knob noses 😂 mine included 🤣
Please don't take offence, just a bit of light hearted banter, but I have to tell you ( or you might know this already) but in the 50s your handle 'D.A.' was a term used by teddy boys to describe their hairstyles. It's full meaning was 'Duck's Arse' so you have that at the back to match your knob nose at the front 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
🥰😁 Thank you Pom - wot an honour 🎖❤

🤣 Wow 'the people's hamster' 🥰❤
Thanks so much that's fabulous 💋

When am I going to be interviewed? ☺😊
You were interviewed three days ago Peoples Hamster. Don't you remember...? 🤗
@Mairag I hope your gentle non-hunting little ginger lad is OK xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.