Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's what I think happened. Someone(probably a York) innocently said something like
" OH MY GOD Hazza, your babies with meg will be gorgeous. Hopefully none of them will have your ginger genes".
So it was more gingerist than racist.
Someone ,probably a York …. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Superb !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is great news! I'm in NY, just 55 minutes from Broadway (wasn't that an old song?) bring the witch here to my stomping ground and I'll Stomp her ass! I'll make it my business to detract and disrupt and drop kick the bleep. (I'd love to kick her skanky butt through all 5 Boroughs and the nearby suburbs .) Anyone wanting to make the trip, bring a sleeping bag in case I run out of sofas! There's a pool in the back, and I'm a very good cook!

The 2021 Big Apple Road Trip to Kick the Ass of the Countess of Dumbarton is ON!

Ooh lovely can the CAS Pussy squad come too to assist in the bleep kicking please.

They will all love you and Ginger Tom will share your bed and sleep on the bed with you🐱🐱🐱🐱 he is a very loving boy until it comes to pisstakers and gurning, green,gross gimlet gobshites

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
M singing and dancing age 11

I tried to find the tapp dancing one again, but it was just a black screen!
Oh the talent! She's a shoe-in for the lead role in 'Diana - The Musical' ........ then it will be Markled quicker than 'Twang' by Lionel Bart. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It is fascinating , how easy media gets away with a bit of deniability , facts and logic be damned.
"..Finding Freedom, the authors claim that several members of the royal family were “understood to have been ‘quietly pleased’” that Meghan did not attend because they “didn’t want a circus” or, as one senior royal source said, “the Duchess creating a spectacle”.

So “the Duchess creating a spectacle”, according to a royal ''source'' was then made possible with the Duchess wreath, making Philip's funeral almost about the wreath, particularly in US media, yet the poor Duchess was of course completely innocent. These ''terrible Royals'' how dare they claim that she has a thing for :''creating a spectacle,'' in the aftermath of the wreath leak, it is something that should be ignored.
Scabies has tit for brains, its a mystery how their type makes it thru life.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ooh lovely can the CAS Pussy squad come too to assist in the bleep kicking please.

They will all love you and Ginger Tom will share your bed and sleep on the bed with you🐱🐱🐱🐱 he is a very loving boy until it comes to pisstakers and gurning, green,gross gimlet gobshites
Yes please! I adore the Pussy Squad. the more the merrier.
Here's the game plan - I have a few friends in radio, so I'm hoping to get her on a few interviews, then we'll know right where she is.
we have 2 Krews. One bunch shows up with picket signs,
-Kick the bleep out of the cuntry
-Isn't Meg needed on a yacht somewhere?
-Don't BLM Meg? Why'd you advertise as Caucasian?

That will arouse a little media, enough to distract while our 2nd group waits by the elevator. Done with the interview...let those Killer Pussies have at her.
That's as far as I got with the plan. Suggestions?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Now this is hilariously informative, spouse William Stewart, married twice:
https://celebritytall.com/meghan-markle-measurements/

:ROFLMAO:
Equally funny modeling pic:

There is a reason why she never made it.
waist size 25 inches ? What waist?
Shoe size 4 more like a UK 8 - 5‘7” - I really don’t believe any of the measurements -
he is 6’1” ish and she wears at least 3 or 4” heels so would be the same size - (engagement picture is a good example) when she wore flat shows/pumps she is no more than 5’3 or 4 - she is nowhere as tall as PW or Kate -
what a load of tosh
and as for that top - did she get it free from Gemma Collins or is it one of those sauna tops? What a bloody state - she was an embarrassment to TRF and always thrown together no style, no grace -
English girls look better when they pop to Asda in their PJs and hair curlers than she does -

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Here's the game plan - I have a few friends in radio, so I'm hoping to get her on a few interviews, then we'll know right where she is.

That will arouse a little media, enough to distract while our 2nd group waits by the elevator. Done with the interview...let those Killer Pussies have at her.
Sounds good:

PS. 1 .They have dogs.
The pussy squad may bolt at the sight of a lab and a beagle.
You need additional planing, liver threats for the dogs may help.
Of course if no dog present, you have no problems.
Also for maximum efficiency you may tie her to a post or similar, cats prefer to spray on vertical surfaces, Ginger Tom will have it easier.
Also the smell(just the smell) of bleach attracts some cats to spray, so once you get her, put a cloth smelling of bleach in her pocket.
PS.2.
I don't know what this is about (the plan) but its funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hazno and Smeg launch their new wonder product 😃

ARSEYWELL SPREAD 😉 😗
Made of Arseys 😆 and grown in a test tube in Arseywell.

But what does it do? 😳

I fear it may be cat repellent and the Pussy squad are in trouble! 😱

Polish_20210825_211156403.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Can you teach Ginger Tom to miaow in your lovely NY accent and you can take the CAS on the picket line to hiss and piss at her, shes got the morals of an alley cat and the personality of a sewer rat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can you teach Ginger Tom to miaow in your lovely NY accent and you can take the CAS on the picket line to hiss and piss at her, shes got the morals of an alley cat and the personality of a sewer rat
Oh, you started rhymes now. :ROFLMAO:
There's the idea for your second book.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds good:

PS. 1 .They have dogs.
Also for maximum efficiency you may tie her to a post or similar, cats prefer to spray on vertical surfaces, Ginger Tom will have it easier.
Also the smell(just the smell) of bleach attracts some cats to spray, so once you get her, put a cloth smelling of bleach in her pocket.
PS.2.

And more of this please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So Meghan says to Her Majesty
I want to a Queen. Queen of America.
And the Queen says, no, because to be a Queen you need a Kingdom, and America is not a kingdom.
Okay says Meghan, I’ll be an Empress. Empress of America.
And the Queen says no, to be an Empress you need an Empire, and America is not an Empire.
Meghan sulks and says what can I be then?
And the Queen thinks a bit and says….well America is a country

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Media and some people are quite dismissive on the Nazi costume and make excuses like “ he meant no malice” yet when you put it in present terms , it’s like today dressing up as the Taliban for a giggle ….really shocking and offensive. I’m sure he will excuse himself or blame someone else in his “ memoir” too. Yawn 🥱….
He'll blame William, obvs. And probably Philip too, given that PP is now dead and cant fight back.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sounds good:

PS. 1 .They have dogs.
PS.2.

Ginger Tom is not scared of any dog he only has to look at them with his one eye and once he has given them a cuff around the ear they back off, Tom can piss on anything he has a large bladder and can spray at random and he hates the Ginger knob and the green vomit , venomous, vile piece of shite he married

• Haha
  • Heart
Sounds good:

PS. 1 .They have dogs.
PS.2.

BIB, I lol'd at liver threats for dogs - like come on mate, cut down on the brandies or you'll be in trouble?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
BIB, I lol'd at liver threats for dogs - like come on mate, cut down on the brandies or you'll be in trouble?! :ROFLMAO:
OK, you made my day now, didn't even notice what I have written .
I meant liver treats.
I'm teetotal, so the only logical explanation for "liver threats" is that I'm dumb as duck.
Alcohol suddenly looks appealing, one has at least a excuse.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shoe size 4 more like a UK 8 - 5‘7” - I really don’t believe any of the measurements -
he is 6’1” ish and she wears at least 3 or 4” heels so would be the same size - (engagement picture is a good example) when she wore flat shows/pumps she is no more than 5’3 or 4 - she is nowhere as tall as PW or Kate -
what a load of tosh
and as for that top - did she get it free from Gemma Collins or is it one of those sauna tops? What a bloody state - she was an embarrassment to TRF and always thrown together no style, no grace -
English girls look better when they pop to Asda in their PJs and hair curlers than she does -
She always looked like a bleeping sack tied in the middle.
No poise, decorum or deportment whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ginger Tom is not scared of any dog he only has to look at them with his one eye and once he has given them a cuff around the ear they back off, Tom can piss on anything he has a large bladder and can spray at random and he hates the Ginger knob and the green vomit , venomous, vile piece of shite he married
I remember taking my Rottweiler Ralph to meet my mother in laws cat and the cat gave him a left hook so hard that it left a nail in poor Ralph’s head!He was terrified

• Haha
  • Wow
what a load of tosh
Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 22.15.15.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.