Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insania, Peter Andre
Give,give,give me more, more, more, The Wonder Stuff
if I only had a brain, Scarecrow (Wizard of Oz)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here's what I think happened. Someone(probably a York) innocently said something like
" OH MY GOD Hazza, your babies with meg will be gorgeous. Hopefully none of them will have your ginger genes".
So it was more gingerist than racist.
Whatever was said, the baby was never going to be black or even tanned.

Reactions: 31
This is why I believe that Brenda called in the legal bods. The rumour(or fact) has temporarilly silenced them while they decide how to handle this potential threat to their fairy stories.
I think the person who said the rumour has no truth in it and that the family are not worried about the book is talking bollix. Of course they are worried. Not so much for what he can reveal (because he knows duck all) but more for the fact that some people will believe any old shite he spews forth, so anything he pretends to "Know" will be taken as true. I think they are rightly concerned, but only moderately so, and have the legal bods on alert anyway, so it might rein him in somewhat.
I tell you what ... I bet that by now the ghost writer guy is regretting his decision to work with Flakey Mc Flakey. Cuckoo🥴
That was probably them, via Shiny Shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You're in love with a Psycho - Kasabian
Busy doing nothing - Bing Crosby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is why I believe that Brenda called in the legal bods. The rumour(or fact) has temporarilly silenced them while they decide how to handle this potential threat to their fairy stories.
I think the person who said the rumour has no truth in it and that the family are not worried about the book is talking bollix. Of course they are worried. Not so much for what he can reveal (because he knows duck all) but more for the fact that some people will believe any old shite he spews forth, so anything he pretends to "Know" will be taken as true. I think they are rightly concerned, but only moderately so, and have the legal bods on alert anyway, so it might rein him in somewhat.
I tell you what ... I bet that by now the ghost writer guy is regretting his decision to work with Flakey Mc Flakey. Cuckoo🥴
I bet he's regretting it too. If you think about it, it's actually very difficult to write an accurate memoir of your life (unless you are one of those rare people who keeps a diary everyday).

I would struggle to remember loads of stuff and can't even remember what happened a few weeks ago sometimes 😀 That's why I don't really like autobiographical works because memory can play tricks on all of us and they are always subjective.

It will be interesting to see if the 'alleged racism' is covered in the book. If Hazno really wants to play with fire he'll sling the accusation at William based on the fact that William warned him not to marry Smeg.

I wonder what he'll say about the pregnancies 🤔 no doubt that will be glossed over. My guess is no lovely pictures of the family with the kids will be included.

I doubt that the Sentebale charity will ever see the 1.5 million pledged from his book sales because it's going to be a huge flop. The newspapers will pick up on anything remotely juicy and print extracts so nobody will have to buy it 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I bet he's regretting it too. If you think about it, it's actually very difficult to write an accurate memoir of your life (unless you are one of those rare people who keeps a diary everyday).

I would struggle to remember loads of stuff and can't even remember what happened a few weeks ago sometimes 😀 That's why I don't really like autobiographical works because memory can play tricks on all of us and they are always subjective.

It will be interesting to see if the 'alleged racism' is covered in the book. If Hazno really wants to play with fire he'll sling the accusation at William based on the fact that William warned him not to marry Smeg.

I wonder what he'll say about the pregnancies 🤔 no doubt that will be glossed over. My guess is no lovely pictures of the family with the kids will be included.

I doubt that the Sentebale charity will ever see the 1.5 million pledged from his book sales because it's going to be a huge flop. The newspapers will pick up on anything remotely juicy and print extracts so nobody will have to buy it 😁
Coming to a remainder bin near you shortly....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hairy's song: Sometimes I feel like a Motherless Child
mrs. six: Money makes the world go around (from Cabaret)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We spoke of another article many threads back where it was reported they were going to be ‘buying’ a place in NY so this could be a re hash from that but a good find thank you - expect she wants to be near to Broadway and hope she will get a leading role in Wicked or Les Mis as the bar owners wife 😃
So may LOLs at the article saying H&M are moving to NYC and implying they have the ability to drop $100m on a residence there. 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know what the author of that article was smoking, but it must have been really strong. Without PC’s funding, I highly doubt H&M can afford a place in NYC that would satisfy them.

If they can’t “make it” in LA, they certainly won’t fare any better in NYC. The city will eat them alive. It definitely could be fun to watch, though. 🍿 🍿 🍿
This is great news! I'm in NY, just 55 minutes from Broadway (wasn't that an old song?) bring the witch here to my stomping ground and I'll Stomp her ass! I'll make it my business to detract and disrupt and drop kick the bleep. (I'd love to kick her skanky butt through all 5 Boroughs and the nearby suburbs .) Anyone wanting to make the trip, bring a sleeping bag in case I run out of sofas! There's a pool in the back, and I'm a very good cook!

The 2021 Big Apple Road Trip to Kick the Ass of the Countess of Dumbarton is ON!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Missed that one, sorry.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few posts back @Carpediem69 wondered if the Gruesomes were moving to NY so she could play the lead roll in the new 'Diana - The Musical' opening on Broadway in November.

This got me thinking and just for a bit of fun what songs do you think she would sing in this musical? These are my suggestions, what are yours?

Prince Charming - Adam and the Ants
Money (That's what I want) - The Beatles
Castles in the Air - Don McLean
I hope she takes the lead role, and struts onstage to "Walking On Landmines" by Cretina And The Waves (of Nausea). Hope the landmines are real stink bombs that blow her horsehair wig off and blast her false teeth into the orchestra pit. Miow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is great news! I'm in NY, just 55 minutes from Broadway (wasn't that an old song?) bring the witch here to my stomping ground and I'll Stomp her ass! I'll make it my business to detract and disrupt and drop kick the bleep. (I'd love to kick her skanky butt through all 5 Boroughs and the nearby suburbs .) Anyone wanting to make the trip, bring a sleeping bag in case I run out of sofas! There's a pool in the back, and I'm a very good cook!

The 2021 Big Apple Road Trip to Kick the Ass of the Countess of Dumbarton is ON!

She looks as high as a kite, and probably is. She looks a complete mess , never seen a more un royal person as this. Declassé. Dear God what a fleck..n shambles. :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

How exciting, you may have a load of Brits wanting to come out and stay 😀

Mind you I live in London (when I'm not moonlighting as a Hamster) and I couldn't even be bothered to go and look at the Diana statue when I went to Kensington Gardens recently 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Awwwwww 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 that's so cute ❤💕💖🤗😘 xx.
Ps..I absolutely love your drawings thanks for sharing them on here 💖🥰😘 xx

Many thanks for the birthday comments I've read..it's great to have two birthdays 🥰🥰😀😀❤❤💕💖🤗😘 xx.

I have just tried to do a cartoon like Chita ..though I done it on my phone with a stylus like I do my photoshop pics.

Harry happy at finding his balls in Meghan's bag..
Instead it looks like a demented judge cooking something odd in a brown dish 😅😂

I stick with photoshop 😬
Loooool 🤭

View attachment 729227
this looks like an Andy Warhol and could be worth millions. I've seen it in a Manhatten art gallery and it's entitled "Vacant HasBeen #6 With Baked Beans And Purple Aubergine # 3".

Here's what I think happened. Someone(probably a York) innocently said something like
" OH MY GOD Hazza, your babies with meg will be gorgeous. Hopefully none of them will have your ginger genes".
So it was more gingerist than racist.
Didn't Noballs say recently that he himself had made a lighthearted comment about the colour of the baby? Or have I got that wrong?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

But didn't he say in the OW interview that he would never talk about it (the race thing and who said what)

• Wow
A song that's just come on the radio (Radio 6 Lammo fan here!)

Supergrass, In it for the Money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.