Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
The weirdest thing looking back at it is just how deeply ungrateful she was from the state. An ageing, divorced biracial actress from a fairly unsavoury family was welcomed into the BRF.
She didn't pay a cent towards her own wedding - dress, reception, nothing. She was given cash, holidays, clothes, jewellery. Prince Charles even gave her a diamond tennis bracelet. Given millions of dollars when she decides she doesn't want to do the job anymore.
And before she's even married she's demanding access to the Queen's jewellery. Then throwing her weight around as though she had any idea about running a foundation and knew better than everyone. She really must have some sort of substance problem because her behaviour is just so unhinged.
The family had very certainly heard the rumours about her being a prostitute, yet still helped and supported her family members, financially and with the media.
Yet somehow from the start she decided she was better than them. It's just so completely bizarre.
Shes a simpleton, and comes from a different Society that isnt our Society; the way we live, our Heritage, our Nation, its History and the British way of Life . Its not American. She was too fucking stupid and ignorant to adapt, or realise what great good she could have done , in the upper echelon of Society; for Charity ; for Americans and others too.
Ignorant, thick & a prize liar. She also thought life would be all Disney cartoonish shit. What planet does she live on?
And of course, she made sure that she told her lies to Oprah in America. No one else wouldve courted it, nor believed it, thats why.
No one I know likes her & are glad shes not in Great Britain, and thats the truth. I feel the same.
H seems to have special needs issues, and his family were obviously cushioning him. I think hes very easily led ( and a prize prick) & she certainly saw him coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
According to the authors of Finding Freedom, the couple were “furious” when they discovered the photographer had been tipped off about their presence at the medical centre

The photos in this article published in July.

And to save you a click this is the photos they're angry about

View attachment 730252
Why is she wearing a white dress after a miscarriage? Isn't there bleeding after that?

• Heart
  • Sick
I've just been reading a highly entertaining story in the Steeple Times about Scrotum (disclaimer: I don't know what that is, I got sent there from Quora)

Here's the link: https://www.thesteepletimes.com/movers-shakers/who-is-omid-scobie/

It ends with this delicious quote:

"Omid Scobie is not a genuinely honest reporter and most certainly not the “authoritative voice on the lives and philanthropic endeavors of the royal family’s younger members” that he claims to be. The truth, instead, is that Omid Scobie is a washed-up, childish clot who tries yet fails to portray himself as someone with legitimacy and it’s about time that he got exposed for being nothing but ‘MeGain’s’ number one PR peddler."

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Being British, I think American politics aren't really my business and I need to concentrate on the UK.
My own opinion on UK politics is that we need to throw the lot of them out and start again. Preferably with people who don't want to be politicians.
I want people who are truthful, moral and who will not take bribes etc. People who will not make money out of their position or accept backhanders.
But this is all going very off topic so I'm going to stop now.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Is it me or have things gone very quiet with the Harkles ever since Scabies announced their 'era of visibility' or whaever it was?
Or is it the threat from the Queen that's made them turn tail and run?
This is why I believe that Brenda called in the legal bods. The rumour(or fact) has temporarilly silenced them while they decide how to handle this potential threat to their fairy stories.
I think the person who said the rumour has no truth in it and that the family are not worried about the book is talking bollix. Of course they are worried. Not so much for what he can reveal (because he knows fuck all) but more for the fact that some people will believe any old shite he spews forth, so anything he pretends to "Know" will be taken as true. I think they are rightly concerned, but only moderately so, and have the legal bods on alert anyway, so it might rein him in somewhat.
I tell you what ... I bet that by now the ghost writer guy is regretting his decision to work with Flakey Mc Flakey. Cuckoo🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I brought Harry and Meghan some vanishing cream to get rid of them 🥰

Resizer_16302400349000.jpg

No such luck..the cream ran out before before they couid completely disappear 😬

Resizer_16302400074080.jpg

Back later 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

vretch

VIP Member
A big thank you to everyone who starts new threads, do recaps, supply the very appropriate thread titles. I am usually too far into the thread to offer my thanks but just wanted to do a big thank you. I do appreciate it even if I don’t always say so. 👍🏼👍🏼❤❤💋💋

So Hazno basically has a massive rampant ego (much like Smeggy) and he's a delusional wanker who wants everything on his terms.

They can't stand being out of the news for more than 5 minutes because they fear that they'll be forgotten and they'll be seen as less important than William and Kate.
Thank goodness they left. It was the most ridiculous decision they ever made. Honestly thinkINg they could have the same influence outside of the RF is beyond dumb. However looking at it now, so glad they left. Can you imagine the continual pressure PW and Catherine would have been under if they were still in the UK and involved. What a bloody nightmare it would have been for them. Yes they are annoying but at least they are miles away and dont have any connection to the RF except superficial nonsense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Gusber

Chatty Member
Oh FFS she talks absolute shite.....
'There might be a time where I identify as nonbinary and gender non-conforming my entire life, or maybe there’s a period of time when I get older that I identify as a woman.' 😝
Trust me, once her menopause kicks in, she’ll be quite confident that she’s a woman… 🔥🥵🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
We spoke of another article many threads back where it was reported they were going to be ‘buying’ a place in NY so this could be a re hash from that but a good find thank you - expect she wants to be near to Broadway and hope she will get a leading role in Wicked or Les Mis as the bar owners wife 😃
So may LOLs at the article saying H&M are moving to NYC and implying they have the ability to drop $100m on a residence there. 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know what the author of that article was smoking, but it must have been really strong. Without PC’s funding, I highly doubt H&M can afford a place in NYC that would satisfy them.

If they can’t “make it” in LA, they certainly won’t fare any better in NYC. The city will eat them alive. It definitely could be fun to watch, though. 🍿 🍿 🍿
This is great news! I'm in NY, just 55 minutes from Broadway (wasn't that an old song?) bring the bitch here to my stomping ground and I'll Stomp her ass! I'll make it my business to detract and disrupt and drop kick the cunt. (I'd love to kick her skanky butt through all 5 Boroughs and the nearby suburbs .) Anyone wanting to make the trip, bring a sleeping bag in case I run out of sofas! There's a pool in the back, and I'm a very good cook!

The 2021 Big Apple Road Trip to Kick the Ass of the Countess of Dumbarton is ON!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The reason they are so boring is because they have only two things between them: her Minge and his Title. A Minge will only get you so far in life, and hers is tainted by selling herself to punters and a foul reputation and history. Noballs's title has lost its appeal as he damages the family that gave him the title in the first place. Instead of upholding the mystique of the RF he's trashed it and devalued himself, openly touting his angst and his piles, flogging them to the highest bidder as he endlessly reminds a chaotic world how he suffers gestational pain over the coffin walk and the sound of horses' hooves.

They've got nothing to fall back on, no personality, discretion, sense of humour, brains or common sense. They won't make it in Hollyweird as a clapped-out Minge and a bitter orange dimwit. They are desperate to cling onto anything that will put them in the news and aren't fussy what it is - the cretin juggling at a window, the crisis in Afghanistan, polar bears, #MyPilesToo, racism lies - literally anything.

Now they are a toxic laughing-stock and may have helped to achieve the near-impossible by their support for Sleepy Joe. They've Markled POTUS, who suffers from narcolepsy and belongs in a care home and probably would be in one by now without their "kiss-of-death help". Hopefully the insanity of the Biden administration will prove to be a turning-point for something saner? I'm not in the US and don't know, and can but hope. Just musing over old points.

• Heart
  • Haha

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C 'plunging right in'

Video starts re. Afghanistan and Lady C links to comprehensive article in Times for anyone interested. Lady C annoyed that Smeg and Haz have made sure we know they made a donation (to Afghan women) through Scooby but not how much. Attempting to capture the limelight in an awful situation. Should Smeg open up her home to refugees? Would be very virtue signalling action by her. She delightfully describes Smeg and Haz as 'airheads, facile, shallow, ignorant, posturing'.
Haz's negativity has maximised and his positivity has minimised. He will probably attack Camilla in his memoirs even though both him and PW were aware that Charles and Diana were never going to stay together, and Camilla is the right woman for PC.
Meghan lives out her created character 24/7. Dominant and opportunistic, a shrieking banshee by all accounts, bullying staff and underlings.
Meg unwilling to learn the royal ropes. Couldn't risk the staff learning of her agenda to beat a track back to USA by age 40. Why she dispensed with services of mentors like Angela Kelly and Lady Susan Hussey early on. Unrealistic in expectations but devious in planning.
İt is true that TQ is lawyering up. We won't know 98% of what is planned. Royal bitchslap coming for Megsy Baby. TRF will be civilised even though they are still reeling from Megxit and Orca accusations. They are not going to allow M & H to create more chaos with their lies - they have played victim, race, daddy cut me off cards so far.
Cost of constant self-promoting PR questioned. Grandiosity plays a big part - talking up huge figures, hot air, pretend what you want to be. Tasteless jewellery, chicken feet in too-big shoes, inappropriate undergarments, ill-fitting wedding dress screams no class. Video ends with some speculation on possibility of Smeg partnering up with Bill Gates......

• Heart
  • Wow
There is a silver lining to the whole markle debacle however. It seems like every time they make a big announcement it's overshadowed by actual real world concerns and major news. The ultimate of course being covid.

I'm so there for them repeatedly markling themselves. Adds a snigger to the day.

• Haha
  • Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
As it's quiet I'm going to put a lovely pic up of @Scotch Mist on the front cover of Time magazine which I made last year 🥰❤ Well done Scotch Mist 💖😘 xx.

View attachment 734702
I'm sorry but for a proper Time cover you have to do the devil horns. You arrange the M over the head so that they have horns on their head. Time seems to do this to a lot of people, even the ones they like.

timedevilhorns.jpg

So a Scotch Mist cover should look like this:

scotchmisttime.jpg

You make dear Scotch look like there are horns with the M, but you also say The People's Hamster and do fluff headlines. Time used to have really good, hard news but it's all biased fluff now.

Now let's try Haz... You can play with it a little bit with the poses, but the devil horns are essential.

timeharry.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I haven't watched it, just read the comments underneath, and particularly liked this one

Are they 'sueing' Scoobie in a bid to make the new epilogue sound more interesting and boost sales, and therefore boost interest in their ever more ridiculous made up disclosures of life in the RF?
100%. Banjo boy is not shitting his kpop panties over the alleged threat to sue, because he knows it's just PR "LOOK AT US! WE ARE POWERFUL, WE ARE STILL HERE! TALK ABOUT US!"
Banjo boy knows where some of the bodies are buried. Not all of them, he's just a small cog in the much bigger wheel after all, but enough to keep himself safe.

Just to add. I hope Mo5 is safe. What a place poor old Louisiana is to live! :eek: I bet she'd just got her house back together as well after the last bit hit.😟
If you are lookinng in then be safe and prayers for you and yours .😘

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I wonder if #6wife managed to find 40 friends to give 40 minutes yet.

Like, well, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH, that seems to have died an early death, doesn't it.

No doubt Afghanistan and Haiti will be dropped by them when the next shiny thing comes along.

Mystic Chita predicts that future TV appeals from charities will be different from now on.
When the voiceover asks for people to donate, it will always end with the phrase, "not you Harry or Meghan" because they know if they get invloved their fundraising will fail.
People are avoiding them and everything they touch now.

• Haha
  • Heart