Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops, meant to say aren't suing, not are.

That's what happens when I type before my morning cuppa!

I only scanned the article - I may read it in full later - but the complaints that Her Maj did nothing about the accusations they raised in the 'interview' with Orca while having the bullying allegations investigated is pathetic.

The bullying has been reported to the correct authorities to have it investigated, ie the palace's HR department. Accusations of racism were only made in a TV show, and with no specifics (because Mrs 6 hasn't decided yet who/what/where/when) how do you investigate something so vague against an unnamed guilty party?

Reactions: 41
And re the alleged investigations into racism.... (Which I personally dont believe for a moment,) even if they were remotely true .why on earth would H& M expect to know the results of this?

H& M live miles away in a foreign country. so wont be part of the circle of family gossip, and we all know The RF dont use the media to air their dirty laundry, so why would anything be said publically?

And in this world of wokeness, and perceived offence, when none was intended. H& M didnt name anyone, so how can anyone give them a personal apology, when they may not have realised that they said something that offended? H could have misunderstood or misconstrued a perfectly innocent remark or joke!

Reactions: 37
I know. It's a car crash article isn't it? Cut and paste from previous templates and forget to delete. Mind you it's probably as accurate as finding freedom is.

Reactions: 28
Excellent post written by Michael Conner from Quora:

'Harry is a traitor and Meghan is a spy.

Harry was born lazy with an innate sense of privilege and has serious anger issues, he was always going to cut and run. Meghan is an amoral mendacious opportunist who together with Soho House and Hollywood planned to make multi millions by infiltrating the royal family. Fortunately this agenda, first spotted by Prince William, is now known by The Palace organisation and the royal family have sadly accepted the painful reality of the situation. It is now clear that Meghan’s inexplicably destructive attitude at The Palace was quite deliberate; she had to engineer bad relationships with them to justify the latter day Flight Into Egypt, baby and all.
Therefore each and every contact between Harry and Meghan with any member of the royal family, no matter how junior, or any member of The Palace staff, no matter how distant that staff member may be from the centre, must be treated as an attempt to gather information.

Such Information will either be used in a television series or spread across social media to discredit the royal family, particularly The Queen, who Meghan hates to the point of insanity for standing up to her vicious lawlessness. Next in line for Meghan’s visceral hatred are the heirs: Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince George.

Anyone doubting what I say has never read a newspaper, let alone a book, in their entire life. The royal family know exactly where they stand with the Markles…they are the enemy.'

Reactions: 58
Harry&Meghan#135 blackmail, lies&veiled threats galore Please shut them up We can't take anymore

Reactions: 47
Excellently put and alarmingly accurate.
I see it more and more in their (Haz and Megs) eyes when new photos are posted in the papers. They look so arrogant. Dreadful pair.

Reactions: 39
I m listening to GB news at work (I didn't say that!) and they are taking about the gruesome twosome and the book FF. Not once have they mentioned the authors name - they are saying a source close to. Wonder why Scabies name is not being mentioned. They seem very anti the Harkles thank goodness.

Reactions: 40
Maybe they expect the queen to do the actual investigating? Picture her as a cluedo character but add a pipe and a trench coat and an ultimate "tell me the truth or its off with your head".
Not sure what else they expect apart from maybe allowing those who are trained to do the job they need to do and investigate fully. Without the queen involved in any way so it will remain impartial. I think this may go back to megs impression of the royal family. That they can do anything they want because they are princes and princesses and queens. Like a Disney story. She/they still don't get it do they?
The queen isnt the ultimate authority, she is, in fact, the ultimate representative of the people. Not a dictator.

Reactions: 36
Her Maj as Miss Marple, sat in a corner knitting innocently while hearing everything?

From the Washington Times article linked to earlier, I very much liked the last line:

"her shortcomings are owing to her choices and motivations rather than to her skin color and, therefore, the implication that anyone who criticizes her is racist is absurd."

Reactions: 44
Her Maj as Miss Marple, sat in a corner knitting innocently while hearing everything?
This made me smile There are a couple of fiction novels about the Queen being a detective. I've never read them but the reviews say they're very affectionate and funny. I think they're more of a 'cozy mystery' than a hard bitten detective novel.
They're by SJ Bennett and called 'The Windsor Knot' and 'All the Queens Men'.

Reactions: 32
Ive seen several presenters on this new channel commenting about Harry and Meghan and all of them seem anti Harkle.

Reactions: 29
I've just grabbed a sample onto my ancient Kindle, thank you

Reactions: 20
Am I missing something? If a family member said something offensive, I would confront them. I wouldn't expect my grandmother to sort it out or do an Oprah interview about it. Likewise, if it was part of a wider problem, I would still deal with it myself. Then again, I'm not the sort of person to use an Oprah interview to complain that I had fallen out with my sister-in-law over bridesmaids dresses. Ghastly people!

Reactions: 54
Extract from The NewZealand Herald ......

Next year, Harry is set to release his biography having picked up a rumoured NZ$28million advance for the work. Given the money involved, chances are that publisher Penguin Random House expects him to turn in an eye-popping tell-all that will fly off the shelves, which is to say, another huge serving of self-styled monarchical martyrdom.

Sure, this might all be cleansing for the couple who clearly had a rough trot during their brief 20 month of joint HRH-dom but it is also a serious miscalculation.

Harry and Meghan have managed to render what at any other time in history would have constituted mind-bogglingly huge royal stories into the blandly pedestrian and yawningly mundane.
The couple lobbing a few more verbal grenades over the palace gates is now about as novel as MAFS stars topping up their lip fillers.

The Duke and Duchess seem to be suffering from a strange form of myopia where they think that painting themselves as casualties of a cruel institution represents some sort of savvy play. Cathartic? Sure. Clever? Sorry, no.
In fact, what we have here is essentially a zero sum game. They have won over as many hearts and minds as they will to their cause with their anti-palace MO.

The Sussexes risk the world becoming increasingly blase whenever they pop their heads above the parapet ........... Her Majesty, after all, presides over a Commonwealth that is composed of more than 1.5 billion people of colour.

Reactions: 45
Reactions: 24
Why would the palace hire an American ho to find him a wife? It makes bugger all sense.

Reactions: 27
LOL sounds like a chancer and complete rubbish. If the royal family wanted to find someone suitable for Hazno why on earth would they ask Smegatron to help

This blind sounds more likely

Reactions: 39
If they want to destroy the monarchy what is their reason?
Somebody once said some hurty words to Harry about his potential children being ginger and to destroy his whole family might make him feel better?

The pair of them use their Royal status to make money and keep them famous. So if the institution they leech from no longer exists, they have killed their golden goose. How stupid is that?

And if they think that a destroyed British Royal institution can be replaced by them... how stupid is THAT???

Idiots spouting big words in an effort to appear intelligent, when really they are just like Joey from Friends when he read one volume of the Encyclopaedia.

And their most stupid idea of all is that they might be able to destroy the monarchy in the first place.

Egos the size of a continent.
Talent the size of a pygmy flea's willy.

They can have the award for being stupid........

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.