Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem they have now is that nobody believes anything scrotie says (apart from rabid sugars with an agenda). Rehashing old news with a new spin just sounds like they’ve spent time working out how to undo the damage from the first time round. Unfortunately nobody is buying it. Why aren’t they suing scrotie for misinformation? He’s the biggest disseminator of their ‘news’

Reactions: 31
H&M said the racist was between 50 & 100 after the Oprah farce.

Are they going to say they lied to protect Prince William?

Can't believe anything they say really.
BIB: where did you get that from?

Does that mean he’s going to push for his father to be the “racist”? Or does that fit it with Princess Anne? I doubt Harry has the guts to name her.

Reactions: 25
According to the authors of Finding Freedom, the couple were “furious” when they discovered the photographer had been tipped off about their presence at the medical centre

The photos in this article published in July.

And to save you a click this is the photos they're angry about

View attachment 730252
I thought it was a visit to the dentist 🤔 wasn’t he having his ‘teef whitened - more crappy historical nothing ‘news’
that is as staged AF - her in the front in virgin white, him dragging along behind like a lost puppy - and above all else no one knew about the miscarriage so they were fair game - considering how long they have been living there 1 photo taken over a year ago is hardly being stalked by the media - wish they would STFU -
I think it was only the cali2, dorito and the farchie doll.
Porka and that tennis player SW, The Loonies, was Cauldron at that wedding as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I thought it was a visit to the dentist 🤔 wasn’t he having his ‘teef whitened - more crappy historical nothing ‘news’
that is as staged AF - her in the front in virgin white, him dragging along behind like a lost puppy - and above all else no one knew about the miscarriage so they were fair game - considering how long they have been living there 1 photo taken over a year ago is hardly being stalked by the media - wish they would STFU
It is staged - they’re Backgrid photos.

Didn’t we previously have a close up of what she had in the pouch?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Morning Tattlers. I've not posted since forever (nothing new to add, plus real life has been hectic). But I visit every day and apart from the really fast-moving threads, I try to keep up. I joined on thread 9 and thought JCMH and Smegs were grim then but they just keep outdoing themselves.

Thank you to everyone who posts and contributes. You are so funny and fair and articulate.

I'm posting this as a chap called Jaco van Gass has just won a medal for GB in the paralympics. Atrociously injured in Afghanistan. Here's his web page. Compare and contrast with JCMH.

https://www.jacovangass.com/

And if the bleep tries to associate himself with this outstanding human being, I'll implode. (Sorry for the big space below the pic - I'm a newbie at this pic editing lark...)

tattle.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Apart from the fact that someone would have to pay, I think The Grifties are an American thing, so I doubt anyone there has heard of her.
She was in 'The Good Place', an American show so she is known in the states and I think she lives there. In fact she's been more successful in America than over here.
I really wish someone would nominate her, she's so annoying and full of crap 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The problem they have now is that nobody believes anything scrotie says (apart from rabid sugars with an agenda). Rehashing old news with a new spin just sounds like they’ve spent time working out how to undo the damage from the first time round. Unfortunately nobody is buying it. Why aren’t they suing scrotie for misinformation? He’s the biggest disseminator of their ‘news’
They are suing him because:

1) He's writing what they told him to write
2) He's not worth anything. Suing him would get them pennies. That's why they prefer to sue media companies. It's what she wanted with that ridiculous 'school walk' pap set-up, but no one bought the photos, no one published them, so she couldn't sue.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He just missed off a request for a donation to archewell.
Otherwise its brilliant.

Hlarious in fact.
Who is Craig Brown - need to google and send him a Richmond award.
He's been around for years, very very funny writer.

Morning Tattlers. I've not posted since forever (nothing new to add, plus real life has been hectic). But I visit every day and apart from the really fast-moving threads, I try to keep up. I joined on thread 9 and thought JCMH and Smegs were grim then but they just keep outdoing themselves.

Thank you to everyone who posts and contributes. You are so funny and fair and articulate.

I'm posting this as a chap called Jaco van Gass has just won a medal for GB in the paralympics. Atrociously injured in Afghanistan. Here's his web page. Compare and contrast with JCMH.

https://www.jacovangass.com/

And if the bleep tries to associate himself with this outstanding human being, I'll implode.
BIB, sorry @Toto but I think Ginge will be making hay - I'm pretty sure they know each other from some trek or other...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Reading the Mail's article on the leaked bits on the epilogue, I scribed some thoughts so I wouldn't be audibly screaming and scaring anyone. Quite glad the Mail did this, means I have even less enthusiasm to find me a copy of Finding Falsehoods (which was already in negative figures so that's impressive)
Claims from new biography chapter

Also BIOGRAPHY chapter?

Bolded parts are my reactions, normal text is taken from the article

---

The epilogue reveals that a source told authors Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand that the Sussexes had considered naming the family member – but had ultimately decided not to. It also claimed that 'sources close to the Sussexes' had said that the Royal Family's reaction to the allegations made by the couple 'was not positive'. The source told the authors that there had to be 'some acknowledgment' about what the Sussexes went through for there to be 'progress'. In the updated edition, the authors write that the 'unaddressed' allegations 'have continued to threaten the Royal Family's image around the world' and 'could no doubt bring down the monarchy'. Sources told the authors that the Duke of Cambridge was said to be 'furious' after the interview because 'private family matters were being discussed in the public domain'.

If PWB is ‘never going to say who said something racist’ then why bring it up in the first place? They could not agree on who, what, when, why, so would they be able to agree on which member of the family may or may not have said something that possibly could have be construed negatively if your identity in this world is that of a victim?

“Recollections may vary” came DIRECTLY from HMTQ. There is no higher authority in the Royal Family. Quite right too, that the ‘unaddressed’ allegations are just that – PWB and Peg both hinted and suggested but never stated, never explained, never gave any evidence. Their raving rant of I AM VICTIM won’t bring down the monarchy – it has grown in strength, with more people who were ambivalent realising what ardent monarchists they are. That sentiment spreads across the Commonwealth, not just in the UK. [I have a close friend living in Asia and he and everyone he knows are disgusted with the Monteshito twerps and fully support HMTQ and the RF.]

Prince William is furious? Ha, pretty sure he has more than an army of equally furious people behind him. Aside from anything else, PWB and Peg need to learn the virtue of not airing your dirty laundry in public. It’s not the way to become popular, high-flying figures in the public eye. It makes you the laughing stock.

Authors Scobie and Durand wrote that Meghan had hoped to return with Harry but added: 'In truth, several members of the Royal Family are understood to have been 'quietly pleased' that Meghan stayed in California because they 'didn't want a circus' or, commented a senior royal source, 'the duchess creating a spectacle'.' They also claimed that the funeral was 'surreal' for Harry. They cited a source suggesting that saying goodbye to his grandfather was made even more difficult by being with family he hadn't seen in over a year 'while the world watched'.

We were given different reasons that Peg wouldn’t return for the funeral.
1 - She wanted PWB to decide if he needed her support
2 – She told friends she didn’t want to be the centre of attention
3 – Her pregnancy was too advanced, orders by doctors to stay
To now suggest the Royal Family didn’t want her creating a spectacle? One has to be a very special type of narcissist to attend a funeral and manage to steal the spotlight. The average person is too busy mourning, remembering and finding solace.

Are not funerals for dearly loved ones generally surreal? As one’s mind processes the idea that someone is truly gone and you’ll never be able to have that conversation or a hug etc.

Is it the Royal Family’s fault PWB had not seen them in a year – or indeed, his grandfather? He could have returned before Philip’s death (see, all the newspaper hints he would). But he was too busy having a hissy fit, spitting the dummy and generally acting like an overly spoilt, overtired toddler. Having the world watching is usual for an important royal event, how many events has he done with cameras? They were fairly respectful of the family during the service, and hey, during this covid time, many funerals have been streamed for those who want to be there but are not allowed for density requirements.

Philip’s funeral is NOT about PWB. It is about Prince Philip. It is about Her Majesty. It is about their children. And then the grandchildren and great-grandchildren and friends. Yes, it would be surreal and potentially devastating, but PWB is not the only one there, nor is he meant to be the centre of attention. It’s not about him.

The leaked epilogue claimed that Harry and Prince Charles, were only on 'light speaking terms' in the lead up to the funeral but that the pair chatted after the service at a small gathering at Windsor Castle. The book alleged that though there were many unresolved issues, the funeral had allowed for 'steps forward' in the 'healing process' for the pair. It also detailed how Harry and William had 'at least two further conversations' after the funeral beyond the chat they were seen having as they left St George's Chapel in Windsor. It added that Harry was also able to spend time with the Queen with a source saying: 'Her life of duty and service is one of the many ways in which she has inspired him to also serve.'

Ah yes, ‘light speaking terms’. “Pa, I need money.” “Then get a job.”
There ‘were’ many unresolved issues? Should that not be there ARE? It’s not healing for the pair, Charles needs it after everything that fuckwit and wife have put him through. How do these sources who are definitely not PWB and Peg know that PWB had two extra conversations with William and one with Charles? Spend time with the Queen, something in the nature of “sorry grandpa has died, Gangan.” She is so inspirational and wonderful for PWB that he couldn’t stick around for her birthday. Naturally.

The authors wrote: 'What has continued to be troubling for the couple, more than a year after their decision, is knowing that courtiers inside the institution are still appearing to actively undermine Harry and Meghan by deliberately leaking information to discredit them.'

What are these stories the naughty courtiers have been leaking to discredit them? You cannot throw such accusations in the air unless you have proof which you name. More importantly though, there are more leaks coming from the Monteshito camp than in a roof that’s half missing. The couple are doing just fine to discredit themselves without any help from anyone associated with the Palace. If courtiers are leaking stories, do they think it would be entirely without sanction from senior members of the Family?

The book claimed that Palace aides were actually instructed to brief the Press that the couple did not want a title for Archie. It said that in reality, the couple did want the option, 'given that it would provide their son with a level of security that only comes with a title'.

How many times must it be said that no great-grandchild of a monarch is titled Prince/ss? How does a title ensure a level of security? Princess Alexandra is not entitled security, although she is a princess of the blood. Archie is not a direct heir and will never be needed as a fulltime working royal, therefore he would never, even as a titled princeling, have security unless serving on behalf on the monarch.

Despite the fallout from Megxit and the couple's explosive Oprah interview, the book claims that the Sussexes have no regrets. A friend of Meghan told the authors that she found her interview with Oprah 'cathartic'. The friend added that all the things she had kept to herself or been 'too afraid to say' she felt 'safe to finally share. It was liberating'.

Of course they wouldn’t have any regrets. If they did, they would not have carried merrily on their way down the black hole they’re skipping down. ‘Safe to share’, perhaps, as you are no longer in and around the country and people you are deriding? It does always feel safe to say bitchy things about someone when you’re far away from them. Liberating in your plot for world domination?

The book also claimed that Harry and Meghan had a low-key second wedding anniversary in May 2020 when lockdown restrictions were imposed in California, and celebrated with a Mexican takeaway. The Sussexes spent the day at their nine-bedroom, 16-bathroom mansion – which they took out a mortgage to buy –'remembering their 2018 nuptials with people who had been involved in the ceremony' and 'exchanged cotton-based gifts, as is traditional for second wedding anniversaries'.

Because of course PWB and Peg HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOOK. This level of detail is imagined. That’s why the lawsuits by the couple towards the authors are incoming and the book will never see daylight………..

The authors also offered a new take on Harry's financial situation in the run-up to their departure from the UK, saying if the couple had not had Harry's inheritance from his mother, they 'wouldn't have survived'.

The large sum Charles gave them as a final gift would not be able to sustain anyone on the planet at all, this is true. Why, anyone being given millions of pounds/dollars will instantly need to work five jobs just to keep the roof over their head and food on the table. Wot a bastard Pa is.

Harry commissioned a wreath but it was left in its box at a branch of the Royal British Legion in Kent, which, according to a source, left Harry feeling 'saddened and disappointed. The source told the authors: 'Ten years of service and a lifetime commitment to the military community and this is how it's been acknowledged by his family.'

Only working members of the Royal Family are allowed to have wreaths put out in their name. This is common knowledge. PWB would have known in advance that by stepping back from duties things like a Cenotaph wreath would no longer be for him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
He's been around for years, very very funny writer.

BIB, sorry @Toto but I think Ginge will be making hay - I'm pretty sure they know each other from some trek or other...
Yes Wackie, I'm afraid I agree. See BIB below (extract from Jaco van Gass' website:

It was during Jaco’s second tour of Afghanistan in 2009, after five and a half months and with just two weeks to go when Jaco sustained severe life changing injuries. Jaco and his platoon were engaged by Enemy Forces and after an intense 45 minute fire fight, Jaco was hit by an RPG (Rocket Propelled Grenade). The injuries he sustained included the loss of his left arm at the elbow, a collapsed left lung, shrapnel wounds to his left side, punctured internal organs, blast wounds to upper thigh, a broken tibia and a fractured knee. Jaco had 11 operations and intense rehabilitation.

Despite the physical and mental trauma endured, Jaco became a first-class downhill skier, and multiple marathon runner. He was a member of the record-breaking team of wounded soldiers to trek unsupported to the North Pole (joined partly by Prince Harry), and he’s also climbed Alaska’s 6000m Mt Denali, and Everest (narrowly missing the summit due to adverse weather). He has overcome adversity and is taking on the world.

More recently, Jaco has been a member of the GB Para-Cycling team, competing internationally at the World Championships in 2013, 2014 and 2015. He has become a National Champion Cyclist on the road multiple times. Jaco raced in the Para-Cycling Track World Championships in March 2018 and won a bronze medal in the C4 4K Pursuit.

Love the "joined partly" In other words, the bleep was helicoptered in for a photoshoot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Honesty wish they would shut up. I dont think the comment to be horrible and if so then why dont they just not send them a christmas card this year.
They are ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh, and by the way, I love my Tattle title of Active Member. Sounds like a very industrious Richmond!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
According to the authors of Finding Freedom, the couple were “furious” when they discovered the photographer had been tipped off about their presence at the medical centre

The photos in this article published in July.

And to save you a click this is the photos they're angry about

View attachment 730252
Another dress (dish cloth )on loan it still had the deep folds in it from being in a bag
Secret visit my skinny arse( well I wish it was )
How would the paps know
Meg: hang on Hawee I have to make a quick call) look at the security ?bloke watching from the sidelines if that was not a set up
I’m 5 foot 6
A U.K. size 6 but 36dd 22 36
Size 3 U.K. shoe
Only one of them is true

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Reading the Mail's article on the leaked bits on the epilogue, I scribed some thoughts so I wouldn't be audibly screaming and scaring anyone. Quite glad the Mail did this, means I have even less enthusiasm to find me a copy of Finding Falsehoods (which was already in negative figures so that's impressive)
Claims from new biography chapter

Also BIOGRAPHY chapter?

Bolded parts are my reactions, normal text is taken from the article

---

The epilogue reveals that a source told authors Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand that the Sussexes had considered naming the family member – but had ultimately decided not to. It also claimed that 'sources close to the Sussexes' had said that the Royal Family's reaction to the allegations made by the couple 'was not positive'. The source told the authors that there had to be 'some acknowledgment' about what the Sussexes went through for there to be 'progress'. In the updated edition, the authors write that the 'unaddressed' allegations 'have continued to threaten the Royal Family's image around the world' and 'could no doubt bring down the monarchy'. Sources told the authors that the Duke of Cambridge was said to be 'furious' after the interview because 'private family matters were being discussed in the public domain'.

If PWB is ‘never going to say who said something racist’ then why bring it up in the first place? They could not agree on who, what, when, why, so would they be able to agree on which member of the family may or may not have said something that possibly could have be construed negatively if your identity in this world is that of a victim?

“Recollections may vary” came DIRECTLY from HMTQ. There is no higher authority in the Royal Family. Quite right too, that the ‘unaddressed’ allegations are just that – PWB and Peg both hinted and suggested but never stated, never explained, never gave any evidence. Their raving rant of I AM VICTIM won’t bring down the monarchy – it has grown in strength, with more people who were ambivalent realising what ardent monarchists they are. That sentiment spreads across the Commonwealth, not just in the UK. [I have a close friend living in Asia and he and everyone he knows are disgusted with the Monteshito twerps and fully support HMTQ and the RF.]

Prince William is furious? Ha, pretty sure he has more than an army of equally furious people behind him. Aside from anything else, PWB and Peg need to learn the virtue of not airing your dirty laundry in public. It’s not the way to become popular, high-flying figures in the public eye. It makes you the laughing stock.

Authors Scobie and Durand wrote that Meghan had hoped to return with Harry but added: 'In truth, several members of the Royal Family are understood to have been 'quietly pleased' that Meghan stayed in California because they 'didn't want a circus' or, commented a senior royal source, 'the duchess creating a spectacle'.' They also claimed that the funeral was 'surreal' for Harry. They cited a source suggesting that saying goodbye to his grandfather was made even more difficult by being with family he hadn't seen in over a year 'while the world watched'.

We were given different reasons that Peg wouldn’t return for the funeral.
1 - She wanted PWB to decide if he needed her support
2 – She told friends she didn’t want to be the centre of attention
3 – Her pregnancy was too advanced, orders by doctors to stay
To now suggest the Royal Family didn’t want her creating a spectacle? One has to be a very special type of narcissist to attend a funeral and manage to steal the spotlight. The average person is too busy mourning, remembering and finding solace.

Are not funerals for dearly loved ones generally surreal? As one’s mind processes the idea that someone is truly gone and you’ll never be able to have that conversation or a hug etc.

Is it the Royal Family’s fault PWB had not seen them in a year – or indeed, his grandfather? He could have returned before Philip’s death (see, all the newspaper hints he would). But he was too busy having a hissy fit, spitting the dummy and generally acting like an overly spoilt, overtired toddler. Having the world watching is usual for an important royal event, how many events has he done with cameras? They were fairly respectful of the family during the service, and hey, during this covid time, many funerals have been streamed for those who want to be there but are not allowed for density requirements.

Philip’s funeral is NOT about PWB. It is about Prince Philip. It is about Her Majesty. It is about their children. And then the grandchildren and great-grandchildren and friends. Yes, it would be surreal and potentially devastating, but PWB is not the only one there, nor is he meant to be the centre of attention. It’s not about him.

The leaked epilogue claimed that Harry and Prince Charles, were only on 'light speaking terms' in the lead up to the funeral but that the pair chatted after the service at a small gathering at Windsor Castle. The book alleged that though there were many unresolved issues, the funeral had allowed for 'steps forward' in the 'healing process' for the pair. It also detailed how Harry and William had 'at least two further conversations' after the funeral beyond the chat they were seen having as they left St George's Chapel in Windsor. It added that Harry was also able to spend time with the Queen with a source saying: 'Her life of duty and service is one of the many ways in which she has inspired him to also serve.'

Ah yes, ‘light speaking terms’. “Pa, I need money.” “Then get a job.”
There ‘were’ many unresolved issues? Should that not be there ARE? It’s not healing for the pair, Charles needs it after everything that fuckwit and wife have put him through. How do these sources who are definitely not PWB and Peg know that PWB had two extra conversations with William and one with Charles? Spend time with the Queen, something in the nature of “sorry grandpa has died, Gangan.” She is so inspirational and wonderful for PWB that he couldn’t stick around for her birthday. Naturally.

The authors wrote: 'What has continued to be troubling for the couple, more than a year after their decision, is knowing that courtiers inside the institution are still appearing to actively undermine Harry and Meghan by deliberately leaking information to discredit them.'

What are these stories the naughty courtiers have been leaking to discredit them? You cannot throw such accusations in the air unless you have proof which you name. More importantly though, there are more leaks coming from the Monteshito camp than in a roof that’s half missing. The couple are doing just fine to discredit themselves without any help from anyone associated with the Palace. If courtiers are leaking stories, do they think it would be entirely without sanction from senior members of the Family?

The book claimed that Palace aides were actually instructed to brief the Press that the couple did not want a title for Archie. It said that in reality, the couple did want the option, 'given that it would provide their son with a level of security that only comes with a title'.

How many times must it be said that no great-grandchild of a monarch is titled Prince/ss? How does a title ensure a level of security? Princess Alexandra is not entitled security, although she is a princess of the blood. Archie is not a direct heir and will never be needed as a fulltime working royal, therefore he would never, even as a titled princeling, have security unless serving on behalf on the monarch.

Despite the fallout from Megxit and the couple's explosive Oprah interview, the book claims that the Sussexes have no regrets. A friend of Meghan told the authors that she found her interview with Oprah 'cathartic'. The friend added that all the things she had kept to herself or been 'too afraid to say' she felt 'safe to finally share. It was liberating'.

Of course they wouldn’t have any regrets. If they did, they would not have carried merrily on their way down the black hole they’re skipping down. ‘Safe to share’, perhaps, as you are no longer in and around the country and people you are deriding? It does always feel safe to say bitchy things about someone when you’re far away from them. Liberating in your plot for world domination?

The book also claimed that Harry and Meghan had a low-key second wedding anniversary in May 2020 when lockdown restrictions were imposed in California, and celebrated with a Mexican takeaway. The Sussexes spent the day at their nine-bedroom, 16-bathroom mansion – which they took out a mortgage to buy –'remembering their 2018 nuptials with people who had been involved in the ceremony' and 'exchanged cotton-based gifts, as is traditional for second wedding anniversaries'.

Because of course PWB and Peg HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOOK. This level of detail is imagined. That’s why the lawsuits by the couple towards the authors are incoming and the book will never see daylight………..

The authors also offered a new take on Harry's financial situation in the run-up to their departure from the UK, saying if the couple had not had Harry's inheritance from his mother, they 'wouldn't have survived'.

The large sum Charles gave them as a final gift would not be able to sustain anyone on the planet at all, this is true. Why, anyone being given millions of pounds/dollars will instantly need to work five jobs just to keep the roof over their head and food on the table. Wot a bastard Pa is.

Harry commissioned a wreath but it was left in its box at a branch of the Royal British Legion in Kent, which, according to a source, left Harry feeling 'saddened and disappointed. The source told the authors: 'Ten years of service and a lifetime commitment to the military community and this is how it's been acknowledged by his family.'

Only working members of the Royal Family are allowed to have wreaths put out in their name. This is common knowledge. PWB would have known in advance that by stepping back from duties things like a Cenotaph wreath would no longer be for him.
What an excellent summary of their fuckwittery👌

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Latest on 'the epilogue'!!

EXCLUSIVE - Harry and Meghan 'considered naming royal racist who asked about Archie's skin colour' in Oprah interview that the Duchess found 'cathartic' and 'liberating', new biography chapter claims

Saw this on the news ticker on GMB... It screams blackmail to me😡.
Why is she wearing a white dress after a miscarriage? Isn't there bleeding after that?
Correct, from my experience anyway... It is breakfast time will spare everyone the gory details...but a cream dress was not my garment of choice

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.