Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those two 🤣🤣🤣
I will say, I am not bothered anymore by anything that comes out of their corner but take it for the comedy it is. Their PR is very obviously aimed at the US market and an US fan base. They have lost the UK and the BRF can ignore all their little tantrums from a very relaxed standing point. It makes the BRF look level headed and unaffected while those two look petty, bratty and desperate.

If anything the BRF needs to concentrate to create facts for Charles. He is a bit of a wild card, because let’s face it- he is OLD and while his perception has improved, sadly many people still dislike him. I think HMTQ should install him as Prince Regent like yesterday. It will make the transition smoother and they need to push Wiliam and Kate out there every single week. Work behind the scenes is great but they need nice pictures. That’s how the game works. Let Kate work herself through all the tiaras she is eligible to wear. Both should show up with HMTQ regularly.

The two ex pats have lost every chance of coming back into the business. They might reconcile as a family one day but that’s a long way out I suppose.
Bit less of the 'OLD' please. There are a few of us on here VERY near to PC's age and we are sensitive souls .......... me and Nuttynana to name but two. 😂 👵👵😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
WTF??? 🤯🤯🤯 The Cambridges recently made a 500K donation to save Harry's Invictus games???
I'm starting to believe the BRF's primary concern is #6 and his high risk for self-harm.
If 666 has him off his meds and he's also indulging in weed, booze (and god knows what else) it's a recipe for disaster.
I don't believe for one second 666's claims of suicidal ideation. My father committed suicide after a long battle w/ cancer and subsequent depression. Truly suicidal people don't shed crocodile tears nor discuss thoughts in such a calculated and detached manner. Although he's a hateful twatface abuser of animals, it's clear by this action they are not completely washing their hands of him. I hope this courtesy isn't extended to his vile first wife!
I was going to have a go at PW and Kate with some angry emojis but then I read the third or fourth paragraph that starts "The huge". It seems that their donation increased the Invictus income to $1.77 million last year. It seems a bit strange that last year's accounts have just been released and why didn't the journalist put the date of the donation. I am sure the accounts would have a date column.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So in a week starving teenagers are falling off aeroplane wheels and mothers are throwing babies over the fence at airports, and the couple's icon Biden is being justified for a heinous withdrawal.....we have to have PR central about ohhh a queen won't take accountability, ohhhh look a selfless prince is playing polo to help all the peasants. Is this satire? Are they real? It's disgusting to be honest. Can't they give the PR a break for one week? Are they trying to be more relevant than a humanitarian disaster?

Problem is their income relies on them being in the news so we are stuxk with them forever.

Omid having to backpedal hard I enjoyed though. His ego and his tongue are growing a little larger than nature intended I think, I'm not sure he wl be around for long if he keeps landing Meghan in it. Although have to say I think Meghan very much is having a crack at the Queen and H got Shillings involved because he wasn't so into it. Megs needs to be careful, there's only so far you can sink claws into husband ninety five year old grandmother before it alerts him to a wife's predatory character.
I’m a long time lurker on these threads but part of me feels like they’ve dragged this back up to try and get the media back onto them instead of the important things in the news at the moment.

Reactions: 40
WTF??? 🤯🤯🤯 The Cambridges recently made a 500K donation to save Harry's Invictus games???
I'm starting to believe the BRF's primary concern is #6 and his high risk for self-harm.
If 666 has him off his meds and he's also indulging in weed, booze (and god knows what else) it's a recipe for disaster.
I don't believe for one second 666's claims of suicidal ideation. My father committed suicide after a long battle w/ cancer and subsequent depression. Truly suicidal people don't shed crocodile tears nor discuss thoughts in such a calculated and detached manner. Although he's a hateful twatface abuser of animals, it's clear by this action they are not completely washing their hands of him. I hope this courtesy isn't extended to his vile first wife!
Funniest clip I've seen all day, re broken their silence to say they're speachless 😆

View attachment 719720
So sorry about your Dad. 😢 I hope that the heartbreak was slightly softened by the knowledge that he was free from his suffering. I have been in your situation, and felt that. I agree with you, most people contemplating suicide would not talk about it the way she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Have we got The Mighty Yel's duck off to the cunts' "brand awareness team" in the Wiki?

Just seeing it again earlier made me very happy and I think we should park it somewhere in full view, if we're allowed to and if Yel doesn't mind?

(It's one of your many finest hours @Yel thank you for all that you do here :m )

Edit: Hope I'm ok asking Yel, blimey, I feel a little bit frightened
No, I don't think so. If you can find it, I'll add it.

ETA I've found and added that and The Times article. In Wiki under Harry and Megans Brand Reputation Team!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Twitter is so funny at times .....

Screenshot_20210820-091846_1.png
Screenshot_20210820-091906_1.png

And good news - the Ghurka pensions petition has over 100k signatures which means it now has to be debated in parliament.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I was going to have a go at PW and Kate with some angry emojis but then I read the third or fourth paragraph that starts "The huge". It seems that their donation increased the Invictus income to $1.77 million last year. It seems a bit strange that last year's accounts have just been released and why didn't the journalist put the date of the donation. I am sure the accounts would have a date column.
Accounts generally don't specify dates unless to identify specific events within the financial year.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So much fodder for titles this time!

Harry and Meghan #134 The World's in Crisis but focus on us!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That is just absolute class 🤣

6 & wife swanning round LA or wherever like lord and lady bountiful bestowing a few nappies here, a packed lunch there, a copy of the bench monstrosity and all the while whining that the RF won't "own" their imagined transgressions.

So, someone lets slip about the donation William and Catherine made to 6's pet charity. The massive amount they donated blows the pretendy philanthropy of 6 and wife totally out of the water and, even if they wanted to, they could never match it. Maybe that's why he pledged non-existent profits from his book.

Well played 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Condolences for your sad loss of your father recollectionsmayvary. Cancer is such a cruel disease.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Just read this on another website. Don't know how true it is. How easy is it to get this information? Anyone know? Be great if it's true :LOL:

"These two are global laughingstocks. Nobody is paying any attention to them. Less than 200,000 people even visited their website in the past 6 months, with the average visit being 57 seconds. The 40×40 thing got 200 Instagram shares lol. Gary Janetti's show rips on her non stop for being a Hollywood nobody. People aren't interested in her or her kids. Period. "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
That is just absolute class 🤣

6 & wife swanning round LA or wherever like lord and lady bountiful bestowing a few nappies here, a packed lunch there, a copy of the bench monstrosity and all the while whining that the RF won't "own" their imagined transgressions.

So, someone lets slip about the donation William and Catherine made to 6's pet charity. The massive amount they donated blows the pretendy philanthropy of 6 and wife totally out of the water and, even if they wanted to, they could never match it. Maybe that's why he pledged non-existent profits from his book.

Well played 👍
But the best thing is the Cambridge's didn't publicise this, it was uncovered in the accounts.

This is how real philanthropy and charity works.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Was wifey at the polo game with their huge jeep and Archie sitting in the open back and Lily clasped to her bosom?? That is what usually happens in UK polo matches.
But then of course,silly me,I forget they are private people and dont seek publicity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.