Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, Hawwys polo "charity":

Notice: "Private event."
OOH, do you think he paid to host/whatever the event?
Can't be a big deal 'league' type of thing, because why the feck would you make it private?:unsure: That would be like making the Rugby or footy final private. Kind of pointless. No?

OK, I answered myself right there. "Pointless". Another pointless gig. Will I never learn to read the small print or delve deeper.:rolleyes:

There is this guy I follow (Dan Bongino), and he's a former policeman and worked in the Secret Service for Bush and Obama. Anyway, he was reading a letter from a veteran about the situation in Afghanistan, and the letter was really heartbreaking. It said something like how they felt like they forfeited the right to be with their loved ones in the afterlife because of the things they had to do because it was war, and war is ugly. I bet Harry never had to deal with anything like that, or if he did, he was sadistic enough to not spare a second thought about it.
Yes, not all humans are programmed to kill and be just hunky dory with it (though some cunts are). It's horrible. Military guys do it because they agreed to it when they signed up, but the reality and the aftermath must be hell for most of them to deal with.
No, baby Wales wouldn't give a flying fart, he just enjoyed using the gun in the rear of a chopper. No looking into their eyes for him ... though he'd likely be fine with that anyway considering his love for shooting innocent animals.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not going to happen whatever payout is offered. Besides lie detector tests aren't infallible if the person lying believes in their lies.

Andrew does need to do something though. I'm not sure that staying silent is the right policy anymore.

Surely the royals all have diaries stating what they their engagements are. Although of course it could be that he is guilty and therefore the diary isn't going to exonerate him.

Frankly I don't really care. I would like Andrew and Fergie to be cast adrift on an island with the Harkles. Not a nice tropical island, a place where it rains all day every day and there's loads of mosquitoes to plague them along with poisonous spiders 😊
Prince Andrew having his lie detector test on Jeremy Kyle 😄 x..
Victoria is also looking worried .

Resizer_16294180199420.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The veterans i've heard talking about what's happening have all said the same thing - they feel everything is back to where it was before any of them were deployed and that everything they all endured was in vain.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
The constant public mention of 'Mental health issues' could be counterproductive, they are outwardly the Parents of two small children and both have indicated thoughts of self-harm or suicide.

It's only really a matter of time until one or both of them launch into a self-destructive attention-seeking fervor and arouse concerns with the US Social Services.
How extremely unfortunate that there are two innocent children who will be deeply influenced by two such weak, self-centered, zero empathetic individuals. No other family around to buffer the narcissism with decency and common sense. No grandparents, aunts, uncles, to guide them. Only phony, woke, materialism and dysfunction will surround them. This upcoming pseudo awareness generation will be a bloody nightmare.

What?????

So just because Charles and William stood their ground and wouldn't let Hairyface have his own way, he makes yet more of a fool of himself. They have nothing to answer to Hairyfairy. Get over it.
They are trying so hard, in so many ways to get some attention from those they shat on. However, they are no longer being indulged or placated by the RF. I say, well played. Best thing is to sit back, ignore them and watch the implosion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So the charity polo match is private is it?

Private like the christening?
As in, there isnt one?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm not defending the lack of knowledge, and I'm most certainly not insulting our Murican cousins, but they and a lot of the world see Murican soldiers in a bad situation in various places and assume it's totally an American offensive. I can understand that. This one though, is/was most definitely Good Axis versus Evil and was a combined effort to keep a lid on a very volatile situation.
It's like I said elsewhere, the world was preoccupied with fighting covid and we took our collective eyes off the ball re the taliban creeping and multiplying across the outlying towns and villages heading for kabul.
I'm still angry and saddened that last month I watched Biden in a press thing. I watched it because I was concerned at a few things I'd read and seen re the Afghan situation ... BUT Biden assured everyone it was under control and not to panic and "Kabul WILL NOT FALL to the Taliban" Will it be like the last days of Vietnam (he was asked). " NO, there will be no helicopters on roofs evacuating people at the last minute." I was not much reassured because ... Biden :rolleyes: .Nah, it was people hanging off planes risking their lives to get the duck away. Lying/stupid old bleep. Had he been more honest or even just fluffed around the question then more people would have read the room, got a heads-up and got the hell out of there to safety.
I know America is none of my business and we've no room to talk, but by duck I feel sorry for them stuck with that senile lying old Kamala puppet.
Thank You, and imo, it is everyone’s business. It’s becoming a global catastrophe with this incompetent fool in charge. Feel free to share your thoughts. So, Yes, we are in Hell in America. Dictated to by a senile, lying, perverted, imbecile. Pray for us. We need all the divine help we can get.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Stolen from twitter - polo match - He has small lumps on his forehead and he seems to be getting a belly....
Screenshot_20210820-021232.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
in the U S there is a kids competition show. The commercials show Mrs #6 as a judge.
l assume during her Suits day IDK
last season they ran commercials and showed her they would say judged by a real life Princess or Duchess some sort.
this year they show her and say judged a FORMER Royal family member.

ha. Burn……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Stolen from twitter - polo match - He has small lumps on his forehead and he seems to be getting a belly....View attachment 720963
That is not a small lump, it's huge!
This is a picture of a Botox reaction:

1629434501506.png

Or it could be a benign forehead tumour. Meghan probably used up the cosmetic budget on the plastic surgeon's "DeMarkle" package.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Sometimes it seems they put PR out just to see the reaction and if it’s bad then we get the backflip. Its why mexit has become such a bloody roller coaster of emotions. Yesterday pissed off that they are bagging the Queen because that was certainly the PR and Finding F@@@tit of yesterday. Today baffled because now we have them saying no that’s not what we meant and we will sue anyone who says otherwise and Omid is backtracking. I really think they do this deliberately to gauge reaction and just to annoy and confuse us.

So you’re telling me that they really named their mixed race daughter after a woman they believe can’t take ”full ownership” for allegations of racism?

Does Scooby Doo not realise the blatant inconsistencies in his narrative?!

View attachment 719986View attachment 719982
Get a f@@@ing clue you assholes, we do not want to move forward with you. We want you to F@@@ off and go away.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Those two 🤣🤣🤣
I will say, I am not bothered anymore by anything that comes out of their corner but take it for the comedy it is. Their PR is very obviously aimed at the US market and an US fan base. They have lost the UK and the BRF can ignore all their little tantrums from a very relaxed standing point. It makes the BRF look level headed and unaffected while those two look petty, bratty and desperate.

If anything the BRF needs to concentrate to create facts for Charles. He is a bit of a wild card, because let’s face it- he is OLD and while his perception has improved, sadly many people still dislike him. I think HMTQ should install him as Prince Regent like yesterday. It will make the transition smoother and they need to push Wiliam and Kate out there every single week. Work behind the scenes is great but they need nice pictures. That’s how the game works. Let Kate work herself through all the tiaras she is eligible to wear. Both should show up with HMTQ regularly.

The two ex pats have lost every chance of coming back into the business. They might reconcile as a family one day but that’s a long way out I suppose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Omid having to backpedal hard I enjoyed though. His ego and his tongue are growing a little larger than nature intended I think, I'm not sure he wl be around for long if he keeps landing Meghan in it. Although have to say I think Meghan very much is having a crack at the Queen and H got Shillings involved because he wasn't so into it. Megs needs to be careful, there's only so far you can sink claws into husband ninety five year old grandmother before it alerts him to a wife's predatory character.
I agree, the initial story was that it was a friend of PWBW who said it, later the story is a friend of the couple said it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hazno has had that lump on his head for ages. It's not a recent thing. See pic below when he was younger.

It's where he keeps his brain cell 🤣

1001125-prince-harry-shows-bump-on-forehead-at-xmas-day-church-s.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Since then the Taliban will have learned that Noballs as well as being an X Box soldier and static sandbag also has a liking for roast chicken. They don't like that sort of stuff and he might end up on top of a tall building. ..

How shameful that the whole world knows what was likely his secret before he met Minge. The military must view him with disgust for so many reasons now and I can't see Invictus getting off the ground with his involvement. Disabled veterans suffering from wounds and PTSD need someone to inspire them that they can look up to, one of their own, not a failed coward who attacks his gran and likes being whipped by a Ho while he pretends to be a stuffed chicken. Then nicks 95% of the charity money, raised on the back of their injuries, to fund his PR Suxxes Sacs and endless lawsuits about their privacy, plus her botox and new clip-on teeth etc.while the world is in crisis.
I imagine the main thing that will lose 6 the support of the military will be the way he's behaved towards Her Maj, as they all swear to fight for Queen and Country.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
WTF??? 🤯🤯🤯 The Cambridges recently made a 500K donation to save Harry's Invictus games???
I'm starting to believe the BRF's primary concern is #6 and his high risk for self-harm.
If 666 has him off his meds and he's also indulging in weed, booze (and god knows what else) it's a recipe for disaster.
I don't believe for one second 666's claims of suicidal ideation. My father committed suicide after a long battle w/ cancer and subsequent depression. Truly suicidal people don't shed crocodile tears nor discuss thoughts in such a calculated and detached manner. Although he's a hateful twatface abuser of animals, it's clear by this action they are not completely washing their hands of him. I hope this courtesy isn't extended to his vile first wife!
Regarding the donation to the Invictus Games, it does say in last year's accounts, so the donation was made in 2020 before the interview and everything kicked off. Will be interesting to see if any such donation is made this year.

So sorry to hear about your father.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.