Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Thomas Markle has no chance of winning because the Harkles can afford the best lawyers on speed dial and he has little money or support.

I don't believe any of Smeggy's guff about protecting their children. She could've earned loads of dosh promoting herself as an earth mother type. Interviews, magazine spreads talking about what she feeds the kids, aspirations for them and how they are parenting etc etc

Not to mention dressing them up in nice designer clothes and merching off the outfits.

Something stinks and we probably don't know the half of it.
Maybe a β€œtabloid” should offer to fund the suit in return for all the juicy details:devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Orlando Bloom was the blonde elf in the Lord of the Rings, now back to his dark hair. Johnny Depp played in the Pirates of the Caribbean & was abused by his nasty ex-wife who tried to totally ruin his life.
Surely you must be talking about Tyler Depp-Bumpuss and Melissa Gibson of BraveFart? This thread can be very confusing and I don't run with the A-list crowd or hang out with slebs, so have to rely on Tattlers and National Enquirer to keep me straight. This post is a good example....

ETA Amber Heard Turd in The Bed is a scumbag and I hope Johnny wins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Surely you must be talking about Tyler Depp-Bumpuss and Melissa Gibson of BraveFart? This thread can be very confusing and I don't run with the A-list crowd or hang out with slebs, so have to rely on Tattlers and National Enquirer to keep me straight. This post is a good example....

ETA Amber Heard Turd in The Bed is a scumbag and I hope Johnny wins.
OMG Johnny Depp is the PILF (P=pirate πŸ˜‰) he is one of the nicest gents around - swoon 😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Latest on the Grifties – 1,2,3, and 7. Nice work!

Demi Lovato also seems to be climbing the rankings; is that you guys? I wanted to vote for the warbling bandwagon-jumping harpie myself but my fan-girl daughter would never forgive me so I desisted :rolleyes:. It's bloody hard though.
I have been voting for her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As the poet laureate Ronan Keating would advise
"You shay it baahhsst when you shay nothing at aaaaalllllll".
(He'll even lend the bench from the song video)
Oh mammy, repeating this,(C&P from ages ago) but it cheers me up when I think of it. My 'meeting' Ronan.

We were in Dublin a few years ago on a hen do and saw Ronan Keating come out of a posh hotel across the street. We were half cut (drunk) of course so we all 10 of us stood there swaying and started singing LOUDLY,
🎼🎼🎼"You shay it besht, when you shay nothing at all !"🎼🎼🎼
and he paused at his limo door, glared over at us and yelled "SHUT YER GOBS YA BUNCH OF CULCHIE CUNTS !"
We literally fell on the pavement in hysterics. It was very messy and some wee was involved.😊
Best insult ever ! It's our go-to insult now to diffuse tense girlie confrontations.
PS , culchie is a country bumpkin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
They really are absolute cunts. Hazno needs to realise that not everyone loves his wife and he can't make them like her.

They've effectively accused William and Charles of racism and that charge us still hanging over them.
Amazing how Noballs hasn't owned up to one single wrongdoing, but is forever calling others out for perceived slights against his thin-skinned and paranoid self and his
vile flea-ridden Ho. The list of things he should take ownership of would run into pages but he could start with the Deal Memorial and cover events up to his slandering of the RF while Prince Philip was dying.
"Owning" is such a woke weasel word, more passive PR jargon. Noballs should use the phrase "take responsibility", and do so himself before bleating stupidly about our Queen not "owning" the Palace response to their ludicrous and false accusations.

I'm surprised this rotting corpse has been dug up again as they've already bleated on Porker about it 5 months ago. Just shows they've failed to make this stick. Plus it was later reported that the vacuous Noballs himself had made a joking reference to what colour the baby would be. To add insult to injury to this farce, there was no baby anyway so it was all concocted by cunning Noballs and his barren Ho to tit-stir for the RF.
What an ars...hole.

OMG Johnny Depp is the PILF (P=pirate πŸ˜‰) he is one of the nicest gents around - swoon 😍😍😍
Gerroff I saw him first. You can have that big roo, ok?? Ok?
ETA ....OK the quokker then

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Amazing how Noballs hasn't owned up to one single wrongdoing, but is forever calling others out for perceived slights against his thin-skinned and paranoid self and his
vile flea-ridden Ho. The list of things he should take ownership of would run into pages but he could start with the Deal Memorial and cover events up to his slandering of the RF while Prince Philip was dying.
"Owning" is such a woke weasel word, more passive PR jargon. Noballs should use the phrase "take responsibility", and do so himself before bleating stupidly about our Queen not "owning" the Palace response to their ludicrous and false accusations.

I'm surprised this rotting corpse has been dug up again as they've already bleated on Porker about it 5 months ago. Just shows they've failed to make this stick. Plus it was later reported that the vacuous Noballs himself had made a joking reference to what colour the baby would be. To add insult to injury to this farce, there was no baby anyway so it was all concocted by cunning Noballs and his barren Ho to tit-stir for the RF.
What an ars...hole.

Gerroff I saw him first. You can have that big roo, ok?? Ok?
ETA ....OK the quokker then
The Quokker is mine πŸ₯° it's a rodent romance πŸ’‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So Wallis and Vomit are now whinging that the Queen didn’t address the points they raised in their Oprah interview?
Actually she did address their statements, Recollections may vary = liar, liar, pants on fire in a very high brow tea and crumpets in the other room way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Have we got The Mighty Yel's duck off to the cunts' "brand awareness team" in the Wiki?

Just seeing it again earlier made me very happy and I think we should park it somewhere in full view, if we're allowed to and if Yel doesn't mind?

(It's one of your many finest hours @Yel thank you for all that you do here :m )

Edit: Hope I'm ok asking Yel, blimey, I feel a little bit frightened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I would love the RF to issue a statement saying they are still investigating the matter which will remain private. However they have finished the other investigation on smegs bullying and conclude it to be true hence the victims are preparing to sue M in court.
Nope. No response. Don't you know? Don't Feed The Trolls.
Responding gives them attention and elevates them to "persons who can get the Queen's attention".
They, and anyone hoping to use them against the Firm, need to know ... Brenda does not jump through hoops for a cali woman with delusions of grandeur.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Unfortunately insomnia comes with the grief. Grief is exhausting enough without adding lack of sleep on to it. Hugs xx πŸ₯°
Very glad that @Happy Lady is having some diversion on this thread in her sad time, and how nice the comforting replies and advice from our posters. ❀ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just seen in DM

Not going to happen whatever payout is offered. Besides lie detector tests aren't infallible if the person lying believes in their lies.

Andrew does need to do something though. I'm not sure that staying silent is the right policy anymore.

Surely the royals all have diaries stating what they their engagements are. Although of course it could be that he is guilty and therefore the diary isn't going to exonerate him.

Frankly I don't really care. I would like Andrew and Fergie to be cast adrift on an island with the Harkles. Not a nice tropical island, a place where it rains all day every day and there's loads of mosquitoes to plague them along with poisonous spiders 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So Wallis and Vomit are now whinging that the Queen didn’t address the points they raised in their Oprah interview?
Actually, she did address their statements, Recollections may vary = liar, liar, pants on fire in a very high brow tea and crumpets in the other room way.

And she said the matter would be dealt with privately but Meghan is hiding in California and Harry didn't stay in the UK long enough to have the planned lunch with her.

It's as if they would rather be passive-aggressive in the press than have an adult conversation face to face.
Surely not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Mine also said that instead of getting on with his job he would be laughing and joking with the girls. :sick:
On topic - I was scrolling through the news and there was Twitter stuff including the following Tweet " My favourite genre is Prince Harry and Meghan cuddlng under umbrellas." Some umbrella photos were included. Surely, this is conclusive proof that Markle writes the tweets herself? :D
I think this is disgusting,
"My favourite genre is Prince Harry and Meghan shagging under umbrellas". Disgusting that "Genre" has been used incorrectly here, as a group of photos of these two shagging has been elevated by Minge posing as a sugar to a "Genre," which is
"A category of artistic, musical or literary composition characterised by a particular style, form or content".
I don't mean to drone on but I'm a stickler for correct English, and a collection of photos of these two loons shagging under various umbrellas does NOT constitute a "Genre", although the "Content and Style" are consistent, i.e the same two loons shagging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Have we got The Mighty Yel's duck off to the cunts' "brand awareness team" in the Wiki?

Just seeing it again earlier made me very happy and I think we should park it somewhere in full view, if we're allowed to and if Yel doesn't mind?

(It's one of your many finest hours @Yel thank you for all that you do here :m )

Edit: Hope I'm ok asking Yel, blimey, I feel a little bit frightened
We are all behind you sister - I’ll take up the rear as I’m a Cali chicken 🀫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just finished watching River's latest video and according to mutual friends, Scabies has been frozen out and he's actually not very well-connected at all. A lot of the privileges and ties he once had have been cut off due to it becaming known that he was profiting very healthily from them. Apparently he knows he's out of favour with the disastrous duo and he's probably in panic mode so has to create new material and the only source he's got is Google.

Looks like Scabies has been markled.

It's from 16 minutes onwards if anyone wants to watch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.