Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An early doors Harry and Meghan #134: Yet more revelations in the new chapter, Hazzno's still living with his captor

I bet The Grifties admin can't believe these heavy and sustained voting figures 🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
HAZ STOP JUMPING ON BANDWAGONS. Do the world a favour and duck the duck off!!!! :mad::mad::mad: I wasn't even searching for Haz, I was reading Paralympic news 😭😭😭😭

View attachment 719752

From the article:

"The name WeThe15 denotes the percentage of the global population living with disabilities.
In a statement, Prince Harry said one of the reasons he was inspired to create the Invictus Games was to help destigmatise physical and invisible injuries and disabled people a platform to show the world that they can accomplish anything.
“Everybody at the Invictus Games Foundation is honoured to join the WeThe15 campaign and believe in its mission to inspire meaningful change in communities around the world,” he said. ...A short film promoting the campaign will be played during next week’s Paralympic Games opening ceremony.

Hazno backs WeThe15 campaign

I wonder if that means we can look forward to Haz's mug in the film? :eek: Also, wasn't he inspired to create Invictus by being told about the idea and squiggling his name on a few bits of paper?
Do they know what meaningful change is? An earthquake is a meaningful change because it will produce obvious change of status in lifestyle, accommodation etc.
Does he mean positive change?
And if he does mean a positive change that will imply that someone will be negatively affected.
So he can then talk about equality but I bet if we told him that by treating people equitably they would all be on his level he would not like that idea.

Just another no plan announcement that means duck all

ETA just to say I do know the difference between equality and equity. Equality will allow everyone to be treated the same so potentially no change, equity will allow the differences to be evened out so that hopefully all people are equal by the end. He and she will never go for equity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If only you had come up with this idea pre wedding @Pom Bear. We, the tax payers, could have saved a packet on flower money and the 'happy couple' could have had these at the Church entrance ........ different but so appropriate ...... two big d**ks with two big d**kheads standing underneath them.

Great idea lol 😄😘 xx.
Include sponsored by Richmond and add a few cheap light bulbs and it be perfect for the two of them 😄 x

Back later to catch up 🥰

Resizer_16293926735230.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Another contender:

Harry and Meghan #134: Pay for our lifestyle, we're Wallis and Vomit, give us your money, were all out to con it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm not defending the lack of knowledge, and I'm most certainly not insulting our Murican cousins, but they and a lot of the world see Murican soldiers in a bad situation in various places and assume it's totally an American offensive. I can understand that. This one though, is/was most definitely Good Axis versus Evil and was a combined effort to keep a lid on a very volatile situation.
It's like I said elsewhere, the world was preoccupied with fighting covid and we took our collective eyes off the ball re the taliban creeping and multiplying across the outlying towns and villages heading for kabul.
I'm still angry and saddened that last month I watched Biden in a press thing. I watched it because I was concerned at a few things I'd read and seen re the Afghan situation ... BUT Biden assured everyone it was under control and not to panic and "Kabul WILL NOT FALL to the Taliban" Will it be like the last days of Vietnam (he was asked). " NO, there will be no helicopters on roofs evacuating people at the last minute." I was not much reassured because ... Biden :rolleyes: .Nah, it was people hanging off planes risking their lives to get the duck away. Lying/stupid old bleep. Had he been more honest or even just fluffed around the question then more people would have read the room, got a heads-up and got the hell out of there to safety.
I know America is none of my business and we've no room to talk, but by duck I feel sorry for them stuck with that senile lying old Kamala puppet.

Biden has been a liar for years. I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist, but Trump won the darn election. Massive cheating went on to get Biden in. The democrats thought they had cheated enough to get Hillary in in 2016, they made darn sure that Trump didn't get in this time. This crap wouldn't have happened like this under Trump. Nobody showed up at Biden's "rallies", Trump's rallies were overflowing. The puppeteers wanted this destabilization to happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I think it's great that Hazno is donating $1.5 million to Sentable - but a) Isn't it a bit vulgar to reveal how much you are donating?

b) It's very optimistic to believe that a portion of the proceeds of his memoirs is going to generate to $1.5 million!
What happens if his book flops?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Scrotie:
'They need to be on the ground. They say that the proof is in the pudding, and what we are about to see is that pudding.' 😅

Polish_20210819_183027545.jpg

Yea... it's spotted Harkles pudding 😋
With a nice Richmond accompaniment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Latest on the Grifties – 1,2,3, and 7. Nice work!

Demi Lovato also seems to be climbing the rankings; is that you guys? I wanted to vote for the warbling bandwagon-jumping harpie myself but my fan-girl daughter would never forgive me so I desisted :rolleyes:. It's bloody hard though.
Guilty. I’m not sorry!:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You never know who is reading what is posted in here....................................

queen richmond and corgi tattle text.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
That was the problem. The family bent over backwards and set aside protocol to ensure No6's chosen partner felt comfortable.
They weren't to know that she had no interest in being comfortable within the family. She was already making deals with Porker for her exit video even before the wedding. Already brainstorming ideas to cause enough chaos that would make her "Why I left The Royals" interview interesting. No6 must have been party to this. To think otherwise is foolish. He knew which buttons to push for Wills and Chas and gangan to get his way. He knew their weakness was that image of him walking behind St Di's coffin and it excused and erased all his bad behaviour and he knew their horror of being accused of racism in this nutty woke world. They jumped through hoops to grant the newly weds their every wish thinking they'd eventually run out of "I want" s and settle down.Nope.
By the time the Family caught on to the game so SO much damage was done. Thankfully most of the damage to the Family is mending itself slowly and world events are pushing them off the headlines, but it has been a lesson learned and while they won't turn on No6 entirely by dissing him or his obvious mental health issues, he is being iced out. Nobody of value in the family speaks to him for anything more than "Hi. Lovely weather. " Smeggy must be fuming at his inability to winkle info from his family. She can't. They have frozen her out faster than Captain Birdseye flash freezes his vegetables. It has to be No6 and he's not exactly James Bond material so they are painted into a corner with no bags of juicy gossip to flog. Yeah, they could flip around, shmooze the Fambly, but the Fambly will be " Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us" and be polite but frosty.
And so it's regurgitating the interview crap. Issuing statements on world events that make them a laughing stock, and popping out babies to appear normal and give a cutesy glow. Except No6 has vetoed using the dollies, :eek:so they are being kept in reserve for the big "Why I divorced Mad No6" interview in the near future. She better get a wriggle on. Once they stop looking cute no one will give a shiny tit what they look like.
Tick-tock smeggy, times a wastin' and you need to get cracking.
Agree with this too, I just posted along the same lines!
Apart from.... "No.6 has vetoed using the dollies....".
H&M said the other day that they weren't going to repeat with Lil the"mistakes" they made with Farch.
They would never admit it, but they made a huge mistake in putting a fake "son", who is widely believed to be Gavin Gingras, on the Porker interview. Watched by millions, and introduced as little Archie. They cannot now produce any photos of Farch, because if they're of Gavin again people will notice, and if it's a different child people will notice.

The same applies to Lil. If they produce a photo of her people are bound to suspect they're pulling the same stunt again, and there are so many inconsistencies about her birth as well as her brother's. If they are the sort of parents who would do that to one child, they will do it to another.

I don't believe No.6 has vetoed using the dollies at all, I think there are no dollies to use or they would be used. Noballs and Smeg had already merched Farch to the limit before their scam was busted and now the little ghost has disappeared.
They can't use him any more, because the child they said was theirs has been identified as someone else's child.

Thomas's hope of seeing the said goblins and exercising his rights as a grandfather are a threat to her fake motherhood and they will guard this fraud fiercely if he persists. I bet TM quietly withdraws when she threatens him, and if I were him I'd call it a day now as he's bringjng down on his head a load of trouble by blundering in on a major cover-up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sugars turning on Scobie
I am probably reading too much into this, but this 'turn on Scobie' feels a little contrived? Considering TW had to confess about her input with FF I am confused about the sudden denial of input again. Is she turning the tables on him to deflect from her cos she has realised that turning on Her Majesty was her worst idea? So now she is basically flicking the tit away from herself? Aahh my head hurts!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Agree with this too, I just posted along the same lines!
Apart from.... "No.6 has vetoed using the dollies....".
H&M said the other day that they weren't going to repeat with Lil the"mistakes" they made with Farch.
They would never admit it, but they made a huge mistake in putting a fake "son", who is widely believed to be Gavin Gingras, on the Porker interview. Watched by millions, and introduced as little Archie. They cannot now produce any photos of Farch, because if they're of Gavin again people will notice, and if it's a different child people will notice.

The same applies to Lil. If they produce a photo of her people are bound to suspect they're pulling the same stunt again, and there are so many inconsistencies about her birth as well as her brother's. If they are the sort of parents who would do that to one child, they will do it to another.

I don't believe No.6 has vetoed using the dollies at all, I think there are no dollies to use or they would be used. Noballs and Smeg had already merched Farch to the limit before their scam was busted and now the little ghost has disappeared.
They can't use him any more, because the child they said was theirs has been identified as someone else's child.

Thomas's hope of seeing the said goblins and exercising his rights as a grandfather are a threat to her fake motherhood and they will guard this fraud fiercely if he persists. I bet TM quietly withdraws when she threatens him, and if I were him I'd call it a day now as he's bringjng down on his head a load of trouble by blundering in on a major cover-up.
I agree Thomas Markle has no chance of winning because the Harkles can afford the best lawyers on speed dial and he has little money or support.

I don't believe any of Smeggy's guff about protecting their children. She could've earned loads of dosh promoting herself as an earth mother type. Interviews, magazine spreads talking about what she feeds the kids, aspirations for them and how they are parenting etc etc

Not to mention dressing them up in nice designer clothes and merching off the outfits.

Something stinks and we probably don't know the half of it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Does he think that putting this shite in the public domain it will encourage people to buy the book as the sugars and plebs now think they are contributing to a worthy cause? Isn’t it a kind of emotional marketing / blackmail LOBs (load of b@ll@cks)
Expect we will see photographs being released of him on ‘is ‘orse looking macho and tough whilst she walks around in a tent dress with 2 dolls hidden under blankets ransacking random cars for nice freebies - surrounded by ‘sekurity‘ ‘innit
Must say the amount of PR crap coming out the past few days is exhausting - and depriving the planet Of oxygen.

I am actually starting to believe they are acting like students on a gap year - away from home trying to act like grown ups - playing mummies and daddies, spend as much money as they can and then when it has all gone come crawling back for papa to get them out of their mess.
I hope that don’t divorce or break up cos they bloody deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.