Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back @ Wu Tien. Missed your magnificent songs and your latest certainly hits the mark. Keep on writing!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's so sad 😥 imagine how you would feel if you had lost a son or a brother, or if they had been horrificly injured 😪 now they must feel that their lives were wasted.
457 lives lost, over 7000 amputees, how many left with emotional and mental illness...and then their families.... :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Well, at least we know what she was doing when she was locked inside the dusty old castle, no passport, no keys etc.....practising her fancy signature!
I bet she's got a whole variety of different shimmery inks that she uses - gold is obviously her top choice!
I thought you were going to say a whole variety of different signatures - H Mountbatten-Windsor, Prince Charles, O Scobie and maybe even Elizabeth R.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m sure many people in their everyday lives try to make the world a better place. Even in my own village, there are people , mostly over the age of seventy, who spend their lives doing things for the community, especially during Lockdown, who fundraise for charities both locally and abroad, who volunteer for the Samaritans etc.,. Every time that pair open their mouths, they insult those who are actually doing what they only talk about doing. grrrrrrrr😡
In my time I have volunteered at the local hospital and raised funds for them. I have helped out at our local animal rescue, volunteered in their charity shop and held market stalls to raise funds for them. I have helped set up a local history society, booked speakers, organised parties for the older members and organised trips to historical sites for them. I could go on, but don't want to bore you!

None of this would change the world but it helped improve the lives of indivduals. I didn't do any of it for praise - the feeling I got just knowing I was helping others was reward enough.

The Gruesomes crave praise and recognition for doing nothing apart from telling others what they should be doing. Their lives are hollow ...... "Service is universal" unless you are Harry and Meghan Mountbatten-Windsor.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Sorry if posted before but looks like the Mail has picked up on the lack of British & international Mental Health helplines

I think it it is really Gloves off time

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The Douche and Douchess of Montislaggo tit pile have blessed us with their words of wisdom and how thoughtful they are for grifting cunts.

There is nothing left of him no kind words or recognition for British, Australian and other poor bastards. I really hope the injured veterans tell him to duck off and that his erstwhile "buddies" spill the dirt on his non combatant role over there.

He has nil loyalty to anyone here and should be written off along with his cocksucking, slaggy wife. This is a prime opportunity to skewer the ginger bleep forever.

How must the bereaved families and amputees be feeling about this latest betrayal if we all feel angry they must be devastated, what a slap in the face.

He should be disowned now by the RF and totally stripped of everything, kids titles too

Very angry today😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I have found Harry's real signatures..

One for informal use...😀

Resizer_16292839605631.jpg

One for official documents...🤭

Resizer_16292839605630.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Welcome back @Wu Tien and another great song 👏

The Harkles, DeGeneres, McCarthy, Clooney's and their ilk are all part of the same 'do as I say not as I do' brigade. They are hypocrites of the biggest and worst kind. There are very few celebrities who I think are genuine inspirational with regards to philanthropy. Most are in it for their own benefit and drop their causes like hot cakes for the next one waving cash at them.

I have found Harry's real signatures..

One for informal use...😀

View attachment 718184

One for official documents...🤭

View attachment 718185
You know @Pom Bear if you turn that signature upside down it looks just like his face. It just needs a bit ginger fluff, perhaps @Nuttynana can ask her ginger Tom to help him out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Now poor Smeggy is worried about Andrew damaging her brand 🙄

“I’m sure she’d like to use this opportunity to stand up for women, to make a statement, show her support for victims of sexual abuse and encourage women to speak out. But on the other hand, that would draw attention to their link with the royal family. Of course, it must be said Prince Andrew hasn’t been proved guilty of anything.”
Really? Because I thought they were preaching compassion for all.

So I'm sorry, but "compassion for all" includes those accused of something, so Andrew too.

Sorry Smeghan, but life is complicated ... you can't throw "be compassionate / be kind" instructions out there and then the next minute start being selective about it.

Saw a great name for them in the Daily Mail's comments - Leech and Preach! :LOL:
Just added it to the relevant section of the wiki (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If Meghan's book had been this one instead of The Bench, it might have sold more copies ...(RIP to the guy who did write it, Sean Lock)

Its very funny.
Those two's attempts at funny were him juggling and melissa wotsername in a cabbage hat.

They said they were on Maternity/Paternity leave for 5 months.
Again. They lied, they were quiet for .much less time than that (more like 5 days) and they seem to have been noisier than ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
If someone breaks a non disclosure agreement what is their punishment?

Anyone know?

Reactions: 18
So when Haz runs home crying, the plan would be to send these two on safaris until they get eaten by a pack of mad wallabies?? (Do wallabies even get mad? I have no idea what I'm talking about.)
Wallabies are only small... give them to the Big Red roos... those fuckers are HUGE and when they get mad a lot of stitches are needed...lol when I was a kid a big red roo came at my brother on our farm...no idea why it was so pissed off and attacked... usually they will just bounce off in the opposite direction...he put 6 bullets in it and it kept on coming... luckily my other brother was there with his gun.. and managed to put the roo down.. we had a lot of rabbits on the farm that had that disease where they go blind so my brothers had gone out to put any down they found.. lucky they did have their guns that day is all I can say...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Wallabies are only small... give them to the Big Red roos... those fuckers are HUGE and when they get mad a lot of stitches are needed...lol when I was a kid a big red roo came at my brother on our farm...no idea why it was so pissed off and attacked... usually they will just bounce off in the opposite direction...he put 6 bullets in it and it kept on coming... luckily my other brother was there with his gun.. and managed to put the roo down.. we had a lot of rabbits on the farm that had that disease where they go blind so my brothers had gone out to put any down they found.. lucky they did have their guns that day is all I can say...
There was a short film clip doing the rounds a while ago on twitter - it was a very big and powerful looking kangaroo trying to batter its way in through a porch door.
It looked angry and very very threatening.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.