Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evangelina

VIP Member
BiL was on one of the first ships to reach South Georgia - word was PA was an arrogant p@ick BUT he did not hide away and did his duty. He was one of the pilots hoovering over the ship (Gallahad I think) when it was hit to fan the smoke away from the men who were being rescued. A very dangerous manoeuvre if the ship had blown up.
I don’t like PA BUT I don’t believe we can take away from him that he did serve very bravely when he was deployed to the FI and was not protected by others.
Yes, I think it wasn't easy growing up as a Royal ''bastard''

In 1959 the Queen announced she was pregnant (with Prince Andrew) and was due to give birth in February 1960. This would be the first child born to the Queen since her 1952 declaration. In September 1959 Edward Iwi wrote to the then Prime Minister, Harold Macmillan and to Buckingham Palace, about the name of the Royal Family. Iwi set out his concern as follows:

" When the new baby is born, as matters now stand it will bear the Badge of Bastardy namely, its mother's maiden name. As far as I know it will be the first legitimate child to be so born. You will recall that Windsor was the Queen's maiden name and on marriage she took her husband's surname of Mountbatten. Prince Charles and Princess Anne were born with the surname Mountbatten. ''

And he was a target after that, the Lord Porchester rumour.
It was also his fault that the IRA had a plot against him and the Earl of Saint Andrews, school was watched by military (cue rage by parents and pupils.)
Being constitutionally more relevant than Charles in case of (republican uprising)because born to a reigning Monarch...
Lots of lies in the media about every Royal.
He returned after 5 months, aside from decoy work, some claims exist that he evacuated 72 people.
His docs were sealed in 2000(probably because of the UK Trade thing) until 2069.
Bit of trivia.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I've always thought Australia had too many dangerous beasties. I wonder if the men in grey ever considered a visit to a kangaroo rescue centre for the Snarkles' tour? What a cracking idea that would have been ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

margaretta

VIP Member
BiL was on one of the first ships to reach South Georgia - word was PA was an arrogant p@ick BUT he did not hide away and did his duty. He was one of the pilots hoovering over the ship (Gallahad I think) when it was hit to fan the smoke away from the men who were being rescued. A very dangerous manoeuvre if the ship had blown up.
I don’t like PA BUT I don’t believe we can take away from him that he did serve very bravely when he was deployed to the FI and was not protected by others.
I also remember at the time Andrew put himself at risk by acting as a decoy. That may have been puff PR of the time, but any royal is always a target.

On the earlier discussion about helicopters. I understand if they crash/have a mechanical fault you have no hope as the chunk of metal will plummet to the ground; whereas a plane with wings may glide.

Maybe with fergie, the plan is to put all the annoying people in one helicopter flight together?

• Heart
  • Wow

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Latest on the Grifties – 1,2,3, and 7. Nice work!

Demi Lovato also seems to be climbing the rankings; is that you guys? I wanted to vote for the warbling bandwagon-jumping harpie myself but my fan-girl daughter would never forgive me so I desisted :rolleyes:. It's bloody hard though.
I have been voting for her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Palpatine

VIP Member
So 😍 cute 😀

Ahh poor old Sarah.... Andrew is hiding away and she will have to earn the dosh to keep them going 😄
It‘s not like this would be the first time. Allegedly! :unsure:

Scobie you thick twat, the saying is “the proof of the pudding is in the eating” not the proof is in the pudding. 🙄
He will have written it that way for the “American market”. They are his target audience. :rolleyes:

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
Jeez has he been taking steroids?! :eek:
No they actually get that big and muscular naturally.....lol

And don't the koalas give you the runs or something. That would be wonderful, giving a pair of shits the shits.

Have to ask. How small/tall are the bridges if a kangaroo can jump up between them?
Koalas are riddle with chlamydia they pee all over themselves they will bite and scratch too .. Like I said the roo and my car collided in the suburbs.. the two bridges went over a very large creek... with a gap in-between the bridges where there is no barrier at the side of the road...wasn't like the Sydney Harbour bridge...lol I see the roos in the next street to mine... have seen emus on that street too... though that did shock me when I was driving home from work.. wasn't quite sure what to do when an emu is walking across the road...lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
This is interesting, no bunion surgery if you're pregnant. Just read that the birth of "Farch" gave Minge and Noballs " the strength to break free from the RF and stand up for what was right for them". Who do they mean? Gavin? It's as clear as mud.

I hope his parents are cringing that they allowed their son to be exploited in this way, and it beggars belief that nobody says anything about it. I doubt we'll see any more photos of "Farch". That's it.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Is this photo real?
Archie looks like he’s been photoshopped in because he is more in focus than the others.
That is what I thought. Could it be when they arrived in Africa or somewhere else and Smeg is carrying Farchie.
I think Smeg would have a very special blanket for her Lidl.

• Haha
  • Heart

silvergirl

Chatty Member
Well Biden is clearly past his use-by date and the puppet strings have been cut. He's like a comedic character in a novel now. He is the original fall guy before the 'woke' party really start with their batshit rhetoric.
Apparently the problem for the woke crowd is that once perve Joe is severed out, and ho Kam is brought in, the numbers are against them as majority. She loses her deciding vote if she becomes Pres, where as VP it was a lock for whatever these freaks wanted to pass. And so, because of this loophole, everything becomes a stalemate. They are in a tenuous spot if old Joe is tossed to the wolves because they lose their majority advantage.

• Haha

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Have we got The Mighty Yel's fuck off to the cunts' "brand awareness team" in the Wiki?

Just seeing it again earlier made me very happy and I think we should park it somewhere in full view, if we're allowed to and if Yel doesn't mind?

(It's one of your many finest hours @Yel thank you for all that you do here :m )

Edit: Hope I'm ok asking Yel, blimey, I feel a little bit frightened
We are all behind you sister - I’ll take up the rear as I’m a Cali chicken 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha