Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kezzle

ooh I forgot to add there is a new harrymarkle article but don't know how to link it

Reactions: 22

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Trump’s own Justice department, and his Homeland Security department, and at least 60 court hearings upheld the integrity of the U.S. 2020 election.

Misinformation is very dangerous, and both Meghan and Trump know It.

Meghan and Harry are still cunts.
And that election has paid bloody dividends, hasn't it? Harry needs to keep his mouth shut and stop meddling in our affairs.

• Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Fabulous ❤❤ well done tattlers! With the invasion last night I forgot to say thank you @Carpediem69 for the new thread and fab title @Chita !

What do they mean "he bought a one way ticket" had he no intention of going back to megaslut?
I do not understand them saying H was not going back. Is this after PP funeral or the unveiling? If after the funeral, didn't he have that secret (🤫🙄) meeting with the billionaire dame at that hotel for the vaxaid spectacular. I think H stayed only 2 days and didn't stay for HMQ birthday.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
What I was trying to say was since they have their hand in everything I’m sure they’ve been visited by aliens ie little green men but even they won’t beam them up. Does that make sense? No, sorry but I was cheesed off when I saw their post.
Who would want to beam them up 😁

Dont worry everyone on this thread has had enough of them 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
When their self absorbed era of visibility starts, would someone be kind enough to help me bleach my eyeballs? No? Ok. Gratefully accepting invitations to spend the fall with anyone NOT in the US. I’m too close to NYC, she’ll probably try to run a thong up the Statue of Liberty and declare Liberty Island Meghattan.

oh, the US papers are declaring Johnny Depp, (pal of his ginger ness and voice of George in that awful animated series) to be dead in Hollywood after a court labeled him a wife beater. Couldn’t happen to a more fitting person. I hope this is the beginning of karma kicking his ass. Taking part in the mockery of the RF while PP lay dying, attacking children. Wtf is Johnny drop or the rest to attack like that? That hard up for a paycheck? And the last episode left all kinds of danger arriving at BP simultaneously like Armageddon. It felt like a threat. Sorry for jumping around, but they piss me off on so many levels.
3 words? Eat shit Meg.
I thought Orlando Bloom was the voice of George not Johnny Depp?

EDIT: Carpediem beat me to it!
Orlando voiced Harry.

• Heart

KuntyChopsMcghee

I think if I was connected to that FF book I'd be mortified. To think a 'journalist' wrote it too 😯 Or perhaps Scabie has gone rogue and filled the book with some of Smegs authentic word salad.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I don't the The Queen has much to worry about 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Thank you very much that's lovely to hear 🥰❤🤗😘 xx

One extra made for you 🥰💖 x

Farch is very embarrassed..he weren't allowed to vote due to looking far too young so he had to get a very nice man to sneak his vote card in.

Farch weren't happy..he said to himself.."..After all these years as a great granddad, paying my taxes and working over forty years I can't even get to bloody vote".

View attachment 724067
@Pom Bear, thanks so much💖 I feel special now 😁
Off to catch up with rest of the thread, I'm in NZ so I'm always late to the party

• Heart

AnnieCox

She is a very old lady and perhaps she is suffering from mild dementia don't wish to sound cruel but faculties diminish with age.

I am 72 and I can't remember what I was doing yesterday but I still remember what those cunts have been up to
You've been a little quiet Nuttynana. Everything ok? ❤

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Beastly things.

Tell me about Quokkas. I hope they are as cute and sweet as they look.

Harry is like a roo. You think he's a cute kid all grown up into a nice man but underneath he's an angry beast.

Wish he'd bounce off into the bush and take his wife with him.
BIB - ‘Roos have a tendency to bound out in front of moving vehicles…just sayin’…;)

• Wow
  • Haha

HadBax

Chatty Member
Stop being a daggy drongo and put on yer big girl pants.:mad:
We've not sent you any convicts in ages (no6 and wifey don't count, cos he was never charged for his drug abuse or for his overt racism in the military. Nor was HW charged for glueing someone's eyelashes shut,absconding with Trev's money or running a clothing scam on her pop-in-law)
It's your turn to babysit the bitch for a while.

This. Apparently if a criminal offence has been committed then the NDA can be breached to give evidence to the police. I think. Ask Auntybax
This is correct. An NDA can be breached to report a crime.

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
Probably because balloon head's book comes out on the 31st August.
No doubt it will be full of more eye-rolling crap.

Though, just seen this. So more about them rather than the extra chapter in Funding Freebies.

THERESA LONGO FANS
1h
pure guess…what about visit to White House …?

Thing is , I reckon we will be hearing or witnessing awful things in connection with Afghanistan, so not a good time for self promotion on any level .

• Sad
  • Wow

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
So their latest word salad bullshit, as seen below. They waffle about "when any person or community suffers, a piece of each of us does so with them". Right so is anybody going to remind Hazno that he was a part of the Afghanistan conflict. He did two tours there. Forget which side he was on, and whether he actually saw any action or was just nursemaided the whole time - in theory he could well have caused suffering to people of whichever side. They've even been so stupid as to include a picture of him partaking in a bit of warmongering alongside the drivel splurge.

I think it's a bit rich to lecture us about suffering now, when he was a part of the whole conflict back in the day.

You can't really talk about suffering in connection with wars and conflicts, and bang on about humanitarian efforts, when you were a part of those same conflicts back in the day?

Anyway who elected the two clowns as spokespeople for the world. At least your Bidens, Trumps, Clintons, Bush, Blairs, Macrons etc all underwent some sort of electoral process and were voted in to the positions from which they speak. How dare the chumps of montecito think the world needs to hear their thoughts. They need a reminder that they weren't elected, and they most certainly haven't earned their way to speak for the world. CUNTS.

View attachment 717754
Who attached it to those pictures? I'm gonna hurl. Of course it's not like they're out there having any new ones taken.

• Sick

JAR21

VIP Member
Confirmation that

https://blindgossip.com/pregnancy-story-2/

wasn’t Alicia Vikander, as some people speculated on social media, as this blind was about her: