Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to quote myself but I want you to just sit back and take a deep cleansing breath.

Now, imagine a certain wife's (possibly even ex-wife by then) reaction when, some time in the future, Catherine Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales attends a dinner at the White House enchanting the press, the rich and the powerful inviting favourable comparisons to her late mother-in-law.

Wearing the emerald tiara.

Now doesn't that feel nice 😌
Or even further down the timeline - Her Majesty Queen Catherine. Smeg will have a brain aneurysm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This was my joke take on @The Wicked Lady 's post 452 when she posted that she'd come across some sugar tweeting that her "favourite genre of photos was photos of Minge and NoBalls cuddling under an umbrella." So I changed it to shagging under an umbrella.
Ahhh.... iconic Hamster moments emulating the Harkles because nobody has ever cuddled under an umbrella like them !
Polish_20210820_162458500.jpg

Bet they haven't got any cheese either 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Saw this on twitter, calculations about approximately how many books Harry would need to see to give the amount of money he said to charity.
View attachment 721641
I'll add this to the Wiki.

If people can add attachments of screenshots to a post too, it makes adding them to the Wiki a bit easier.

Prince Harry booked a one-way ticket to Prince Philip's funeral because he 'didn't know how the trip would pan out' and when he would return to the US, biographer Omid Scobie claims in new Finding Freedom chapter

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think he bought a one way ticket so that he could have BP pay for his ticket back. He’s too skint to pay himself. In his mind, why should he? He showed up, did his quarantine, was hoping for whatever meetings he could have, let them pay. He showed up with a crumpled suit and his hair wasn’t neat. He couldn’t get a trim or have his suit pressed? Please. He expected everything to be done fir him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The Daily Mirror reports that Minge had to put her foot down at the "repeated gratuitous requests" that she appear in scenes in "Suits" wearing only a towel. Did any eagle-eyed Tattlers spot her in Court in Suits wearing just a towel, as this "sassy paralegal" briefed the attorneys? Several scenes apparently began with her entering wearing just a towel. Why? What is the significance of this? I thought it was a courtroom drama series?

In one Mirror picture she's gazing soulfully into the eyes of that chap with the massive forehead like an alien, but she seems to be just wearing a pyjama top here. No towel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Apparently she didn’t go to the polo
That's probably why he looks happy 😊
There's a new Harry Markle

• Haha
The Daily Mirror reports that Minge had to put her foot down at the "repeated gratuitous requests" that she appear in scenes in "Suits" wearing only a towel. Did any eagle-eyed Tattlers spot her in Court in Suits wearing just a towel, as this "sassy paralegal" briefed the attorneys? Several scenes apparently began with her entering wearing just a towel. Why? What is the significance of this? I thought it was a courtroom drama series?

In one Mirror picture she's gazing soulfully into the eyes of that chap with the massive forehead like an alien, but she seems to be just wearing a pyjama top here. No towel.
It wasn't really courtroom drama, it was mostly about life in the legal offices. Plus she was really just a love interest so spent quite bit of time shagging alien head in the stock room or sometimes doing it somewhere else, just to stop things getting ....you know.....boring.

It still did get quite boring and I stopped watching after 2 or 3 series.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

We've all seen the grilling video megs, stop trying to rewrite your past🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It wasn't really courtroom drama, it was mostly about life in the legal offices. Plus she was really just a love interest so spent quite bit of time shagging alien head in the stock room or sometimes doing it somewhere else, just to stop things getting ....you know.....boring.

Blimey.... I only managed 2 episodes before I was bored 😴
Her love interest in the series was obviously pleased with her skills. Didn't he post something vitriolic about the royal family?

• Haha
  • Heart
He did, Scotchy.

I got quite into Suits for a while, largely because I was perving over the actor who played Harvey (that's not alien head, by the way).But the acting was atrocious, the stories were all the same, and Smeggy always looked a bit shiny, like she needed to go and sit under a fan for a bit. That's mostly what I remember about her in Suits. The shiny face.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Harry Markle has been documenting the antics, abuses and actual danger the sixes pose when they blab about politics and policies as if they are representatives of the RF. How discouraging that nothing changes, they lie, cheat and preach with impunity, and the RF remains 'dignified'. It's time the RF stood up to the sixes and stood up for their people.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Still, why a towel? I don't remember footage of Perry Mason in his office wearing a towel..... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.