Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this photo real?
Archie looks like he’s been photoshopped in because he is more in focus than the others.
Yes its the same outfit as in the pap shot going to school isn’t it? Very odd

Lilibet looks older than 2 months as well 😳

I think its a fake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is that supposed to be funny? its an old photo with the nursery run image photoshopped in isn't it?
I just posted the same, and that I didn't think they could come up with any more photos of Farch as he's been outed as Gavin. So they're having to stick with what photos they've got. Maybe they're hoping that with the long-distance gullible people will believe these are real children.
The small one looks familiar but I can't remember from where. It could have been the Canada pap shot when she was walking the dogs with the security guys shortly after they left the UK. I think that's it. And that one was a doll because there was no weight on the baby sling straps. Maybe it's the same doll, it's the same size but no baby sling.

Reactions: 22
hmmm... this is them arriving with baby Archie on the "nobody asked if I was OK" tour. Spot any similarities?
fake.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
OOH, do you think he paid to host/whatever the event?
Can't be a big deal 'league' type of thing, because why the feck would you make it private?:unsure: That would be like making the Rugby or footy final private. Kind of pointless. No?

OK, I answered myself right there. "Pointless". Another pointless gig. Will I never learn to read the small print or delve deeper.:rolleyes:

Yes, not all humans are programmed to kill and be just hunky dory with it (though some cunts are). It's horrible. Military guys do it because they agreed to it when they signed up, but the reality and the aftermath must be hell for most of them to deal with.
No, baby Wales wouldn't give a flying fart, he just enjoyed using the gun in the rear of a chopper. No looking into their eyes for him ... though he'd likely be fine with that anyway considering his love for shooting innocent animals.
See my post #629 from yesterday, and discover that today's information's reveals that Figueras actually played and was there.
Its "'private'' because the wealthy individuals want the association, but dont want it publicly known/and the media tit fest.
Its actually fascinating.
The Annenbergs were after Charles, Armand Hammer was a close friend, Nixon tried to marry off Tricia to Charles, yet there is a universal narrative that the USA connections are minor/irrelevant.
Harry knows this, in addition to American wealth the self made pride of wealthy individuals would always be "crowned'' with a Royal association .
Even Churchill's mother was American. Titles will always be trendy, hence the Harkles desperate clinging to them.
Diana even in the aftermath of divorce was invited everywhere without even a hint of evidence that she represents the RF.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just picking but I thought his ‘teef looked whitened in a previous photo but from todays he seems to have white patches - as if he isn’t keeping up with the maintenance or wondering if they cannot afford any more dentist bills 😬
He also has quite a sunburned nose so maybe they have been on a holiday - I cannot believe, compared to how many holidays they had whilst here, that they have stayed holed up in their house for nearly 18 months.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Great idea. First things first, Kate needs to bin her bras. Bras are SO passé. Get those nips out loud and proud enough to hang a coat on. T'is the smeggy trademark.
Then the hair, slut strings tasteful wisps framing her face, with the rest dragged up into a messy tasteful bun.
And a new nose, definitely a new nose. Maybe even two.
Shoes 2 sizes bigger, another must.
Clothes. Ditch the neatly fitted crap Kate. Think more "lady Slut-Slut".
Jewellery. Tell that witch Brenda to keep her tacky antique tiaras and necklaces, Claire's accessories, or better still shmooze a jewellery designer and broker some "scratch my back" deals. Necklaces with "Kate heart-hearty heart William" Perfect.

Something classy, like this.

Baby lilo looks a bit big
Farchie too small. By now he would be waaaay bigger than that.
The babe in her arms looks like archie did meeting Tutu.
Photoshopped, I think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
@freda19 after "emoji-gate" , just gonna clarify, the "pass the sick bucket emoji" is not aimed at you...just a natural reaction to the green goblin dress. 🤢🤢

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just posted the same, and that I didn't think they could come up with any more photos of Farch as he's been outed as Gavin. So they're having to stick with what photos they've got. Maybe they're hoping that with the long-distance gullible people will believe these are real children.
The small one looks familiar but I can't remember from where. It could have been the Canada pap shot when she was walking the dogs with the security guys shortly after they left the UK. I think that's it. And that one was a doll because there was no weight on the baby sling straps. Maybe it's the same doll, it's the same size but no baby sling.
Same school bag on fake farchie too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m right there with you! I was born when elvis cut his 1st hit record, Don’t let my 27 year old son fool you, I’m an ‘OWL‘ and proud of it . (Old White Lady and a mouthy ome at that. We can say old, but if you’re younger than a boomer, Ouch! )
😂
Welcome to the 'more mature Tattlers' 👩‍🦳club @VioletButterfly. My kids are 46 years old and have you heard of Perry Como singing 'Some Enchanted Evening'? That's what I popped out to!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Great idea. First things first, Kate needs to bin her bras. Bras are SO passé. Get those nips out loud and proud enough to hang a coat on. T'is the smeggy trademark.
Then the hair, slut strings tasteful wisps framing her face, with the rest dragged up into a messy tasteful bun.
And a new nose, definitely a new nose. Maybe even two.
Shoes 2 sizes bigger, another must.
Clothes. Ditch the neatly fitted crap Kate. Think more "lady Slut-Slut".
Jewellery. Tell that witch Brenda to keep her tacky antique tiaras and necklaces, Claire's accessories, or better still shmooze a jewellery designer and broker some "scratch my back" deals. Necklaces with "Kate heart-hearty heart William" Perfect.

Something classy, like this.

Farchie too small. By now he would be waaaay bigger than that.
The babe in her arms looks like archie did meeting Tutu.
Photoshopped, I think.
Stans have issues lol. They desperately want to see Lilibux.

Farchie in Harry's arms is a mirrored version of Pegs Page Six papwalk, and Lilibux is Archie on Africa tour.
You are absolutely right, at least the nose on nose Peg and Harry shop was decent from their Hongi greetings on tour, minus the cheesy quote, better done I mean, this is really bad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I made both pics the same size, and morphed one into the other. Clearly these are the same pic photoshopped.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.