Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stolen from twitter - polo match - He has small lumps on his forehead and he seems to be getting a belly....View attachment 720963
Why is his belt on the wrong way round. The other guy's is correct (for a man). Hazno's is on back to front? What a weirdo. Is it the wrong way round so that his butler can do it up for him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bit less of the 'OLD' please. There are a few of us on here VERY near to PC's age and we are sensitive souls .......... me and Nuttynana to name but two. 😂 👵👵😂
I’m right there with you! I was born when elvis cut his 1st hit record, Don’t let my 27 year old son fool you, I’m an ‘OWL‘ and proud of it . (Old White Lady and a mouthy ome at that. We can say old, but if you’re younger than a boomer, Ouch! )

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bit less of the 'OLD' please. There are a few of us on here VERY near to PC's age and we are sensitive souls .......... me and Nuttynana to name but two. 😂 👵👵😂
I am up there too but am only approaching middle age. So there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is interesting, no bunion surgery if you're pregnant. Just read that the birth of "Farch" gave Minge and Noballs " the strength to break free from the RF and stand up for what was right for them". Who do they mean? Gavin? It's as clear as mud.

I hope his parents are cringing that they allowed their son to be exploited in this way, and it beggars belief that nobody says anything about it. I doubt we'll see any more photos of "Farch". That's it.

Reactions: 21
Blimey.... I only managed 2 episodes before I was bored 😴
Her love interest in the series was obviously pleased with her skills. Didn't he post something vitriolic about the royal family?
I watched Suits long before I knew she was dating PWBB. But just because they were repeating everything else. I googled the witch and found out they were dating. And I thought couldn't he find a talented actress. Dumb bleep!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is that supposed to be funny? its an old photo with the nursery run image photoshopped in isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Saw this on twitter, calculations about approximately how many books Harry would need to see to give the amount of money he said to charity.
View attachment 721641
I've seen this 10% quoted even today. Does anyone know why an author's share is so low? I get marketing costs etc but getting only 10% per book sale from years of hard work seems ... not even worth the trouble of writing.
I'm sure Hazzno can barely spell and will not type a single word of his impending drivel but I'm talking about the average writer who isn't selling Stephen King numbers - they can't possibly have enough to eat let alone quit the day job.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Baby lilo looks a bit big
Isn't the one of NoBalls the same photoshopped pap photo of Farch's school drop-off but reversed? The day he got back from PP's funeral so the child hasn't grown an inch in over 4 months. It looks exactly the same, same hat same child. I think these are more fakes, I've lost count now. Any reason why they can't just appear with the children in front of a camera, if necessary with their little faces pixellated? Yes? No?

The small one is far too big for 2 months. What a joke they all are with their photoshopped dollies and stuffed Desrborns, pretending to be real live loving parents.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.