Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Well she (M) didn't take ownership of the bullying allegations against her. Wonder when we will hear anything further on that.

• Heart
  • Haha

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
The thing is, we are all nice people on this thread. Some think we are haterz, but actually we call out the bullshit which emanates from Monteshitto on a far too regular basis. If we weren't nice, good people we'd fall for their shit.

• Heart
I’m wondering why these two had to put out press release, they are neither royal or head of state’s! Both haven’t got a brain cell to read the room! They need to Shut the fuck up - our Royal family are impartial that’s why we have a prime minister that’s his job - I’m so cross with that guff they put out 🤬
And I live near Royal Wooton Bassett and I remember the fallen soldiers on their way home xx

• Sad
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Some RF bashing, Scabies at work:

''One of the key lessons they have learned these past months is to prioritize their mental health and keep "some of the toxicity" at an arm's — and ocean's — length away.''
What a joke. "Thrive chapter" makes them sound like the growth stage of bluebottle larvae on roadkill. They "excel in moments of human interaction". For that, read that they're attracted to trouble like flies to shit and love nothing more than a disaster that they can feed on like parasites, posing this time as humanitarians to push their Arsewhole scam and profit from the crisis in Afghanistan.

I can see Invictus being quietly shelved as inappropriate and inadequate, markled like everything else. I thought Gasbag Noballs was supposed to be on paternity leave from BuggurUp bonding and enjoying quality family time? But no, he's out there on the game with his Ho, turning tricks to make a buck.

Scobus says that H&M have "learned to keep the toxicity at bay, oceans away", but it's the RF who have learned to keep the Snarkle toxicity at bay. Is Scobus actually saying that these two whackjobs are making a success of "prioritising their mental health".? They're mentally unstable and getting worse, a pair of psychos with no boundaries any more.

Great to see you again @Wu Tien xx
Thanks for the title @Chita and @Carpediem69 for the recap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Ck13

Chatty Member
Why the F have these 2 jokes made a statement about Afghan?? Who the hell do they think they are , if your so speechless stay quite and stop annoying the world telling the little people what to do. Fk sake

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Sorry to quote myself but I want you to just sit back and take a deep cleansing breath.

Now, imagine a certain wife's (possibly even ex-wife by then) reaction when, some time in the future, Catherine Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales attends a dinner at the White House enchanting the press, the rich and the powerful inviting favourable comparisons to her late mother-in-law.

Wearing the emerald tiara.

Now doesn't that feel nice 😌
Or even further down the timeline - Her Majesty Queen Catherine. Smeg will have a brain aneurysm.

• Haha
  • Heart

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
The news coming out of Afghanistan has been heartbreaking so many tragic stories and those two selfish twats still try to use it to raise their profile.

• Sad
  • Angry

Quite a blizzard of quote marks, don't you think? Never in the field of human grammar has so much mollifying pressure been placed on the humble apostrophe to distance who really said what and why.

But surely if he did not accurately reflect the views the Sussexes want to be made public, they would be repeatedly suing him for gross breach of privacy?

Despite her age, I imagine that the Queen is conversant with most modern methods of communication. But even she must be puzzled as to how Omid Scobie can speak for the Sussexes without apparently ever speaking to them, to report on their innermost feelings via a network of 'friends'.

Or maybe he is a shape-shifting sponge

I mean his face is definitely becoming blob like and melted.

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
By
April fools day come early?gonna be working with the the aspen institute against misinformation on the Internet!! 😂😂😂😂😂
They are the gift that keeps on giving aren't they?
You couldn't make this up if you tried.
Utterly deluded cock womble. 😂🤣😂🤣😂
"HANNIBAL LECTURE" in comments! View attachment 723615https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...b-aspen-institute-misinformation-b926021.html
Hannibal Lecture would be a good nickname for 6!

@Wackie Jeaver I totally agree , and think your involvement with a brain cancer charity is awesome!

See - I think this is why we are all annoyed at being lectured at by the Montecito duo. We don't need to be told about "small acts of compassion" because we ALREADY do more for other people than the fake, woke, virtue-signallers.

I also volunteered a lot of time for a brain cancer charity, so it struck a chord.

TBH, everyone I know is already "compassionate" : whether volunteering for the PTA or school board, litter picking, conservation society, the local homeless shelter/soup kitchen, Riding for the Disabled; sponsored bike rides half way across Europe, running the local girl guide group...or quietly looks after their elderly neighbour, ageing parents or mentally ill child.

These are all things my friends do ....without needing to be told by the Montecito Fauxmanitarians.

And all for years. not just 5 minute photo ops.
I’ve worked in the disability sector for many years. I currently manage a care home for people with learning disabilities. All day, every day is about ‘small acts of compassion’. I probably do more in a single day than Wallis and Vomit have ever done. It boils my piss to be lectured by that pair of twatbuckets.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gusber

Chatty Member
The constant public mention of 'Mental health issues' could be counterproductive, they are outwardly the Parents of two small children and both have indicated thoughts of self-harm or suicide.

It's only really a matter of time until one or both of them launch into a self-destructive attention-seeking fervor and arouse concerns with the US Social Services.
Let’s not forget that having been kidnapped and held hostage by the evil Royals was so torturous on poor old Smegatron that she got busy thinking of ways - and then reporting them to Haz - to kill not only herself but her growing foetus too! Which strikes me as rather dangerous and out of control behaviour. And wasn’t she over half way through the pregnancy by then too? I’ve suffered with suicidal ideation for most of my life but I can assure anyone who‘ll listen, the one time I would NEVER have considered it was during my pregnancy. It was that that gave me the most humongous reason to LIVE!! Why did no one pick up on her admission of planning her baby’s actual murder?!

She admitted to the world not only that she considered suicide but that she was considering murdering her unborn child! Had any of us ‘normallers’ admitted that, they’d be carrying us away to the funny farm!

(Sorry if I’m repeating what someone else has said, I’m waaaaayyyyy behind!)

• Heart
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
And it still looks shit, what is with the weird arc over the M? it doesn't even flow right and surely a signature is supposed to be quicker than writing your name normally?
'SCUSE ME ?🤨

That's caligraphy, you peasant. Honestly, some people have no sense of style or refinement.
" weird arc" :mad::mad::mad:

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 💕❤🥰💖💖❤ x.
I be catching up from this thread instead of the last few pages from the last one got to page 43..either later or tomorrow 💖

Two Pom Bears for the price of one jumping in the new thread again 🥰

Resizer_16292403973470.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Why don't the Gruesomes 'own' up to all the lies they have told first then see what is actually left for PC and PW to 'own their part' in.

Statements which have been proven to be false are still out there ... not withdrawn or apologised for ..... this pair really take the biscuit.

Sort your own house out Mr & Mrs Snarkle before demanding others do.
Yes, there are plenty of things the Snarkles should ‘own’, aren’t there? Smeggie’s vile behaviour to staff, her family, bullying Princess Charlotte, effectively stealing money from Prince Charles by billing him for eye wateringly expensive clothes then returning them and keeping the money. Blackmailing HMQ. Throwing tea at people, gluing someone’s eyes shut, shoving someone in the pool…and that’s before we get to the provable lies they’ve told about the RF since they left.
Wallis and Vomit (love that so much 😂 ) are completely oblivious to how appalling their own behaviour has been, utterly incapable of self reflection, and seemingly unaware of how loathed they are becoming.

Perhaps she meant they didn’t hug or kiss her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42