Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Farch is now a grandparent..he often ponders why his grandchildren look older than he is 😄 x.

I'm on page 39.. time to catch up 🥰

Resizer_16295672688470.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Chita

VIP Member
The veterans i've heard talking about what's happening have all said the same thing - they feel everything is back to where it was before any of them were deployed and that everything they all endured was in vain.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
One word, Clintons.

They're on the same train politically and she daren't be too scathing about "humanitarianism in Haiti" or draw too much attention to it after the Clintons filled their personal coffers to overflowing from worldwide donations to their 'Foundation' that promised a glorious rise from the ashes for Haiti and delivered sweet fuck all. :mad: Not a fucking sausage, much less the promised housing and rejuvenation of the much needed port area that was destroyed and left ramshackle.
Cunts be cunts and cunts of a feather grift together.
The problem is that the Clintons got in first and people are wise to this stuff now. It's obvious to anyone that Harry and Meghan are looking to grift through charity. They are not wealthy like Bill Gates. They are not humanitarians, except in their own minds. Anyone who gives them a cent is paying an idiot tax, tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha

D. A.

VIP Member
Ok
This is where it starts to annoy me when people like Ellen Degeneres and Melissa McCarthy say 'People are mean to them, but they're just trying to make the world a better place.'
They are NOT. And no one asked them to! They are trying to make money without working and lord it over the rest of us.
No one cares if someone like David Attenborough is rich, because he actually has made the world a better place.
I would really like to be presented with something she has actually 'done'. Not talked about, or told her allies to donate to but some actual hard work that has affected a cause positively & made a difference.
And I am not talking about some of the things she has hijacked as her own, like the cookbook.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member

”what a little turd” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I LOVE AUSSIES.

Just sayin'.

Long time no post here. I have fantasies of a plane flying above their house in Monteshito with a banner saying "STFU!" This playing the victim was tiresome the first few go rounds, but what with forest fires, COVID, the cost of living rising, lack of housing, Afghanistan and the rich becoming wealthier by the minute, I swear there has never been such a tone deaf couple in recent years. Stating the obvious, they are what Freda says. 😤

Your plane can drop on their garden a ton of bananas with STFU written on them as well.

............... hamster patooties?
Pomsters?

We have a winner.
Your prize is a Bunion Award

bunion award text on.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member
He says, “The Prince Andrew scandal will be one of the biggest challenges the royals have ever faced, but it also has the potential to be damaging to Harry and Meghan. They’ve been working extremely hard on their new brand using their royal connection as a springboard. They are inextricably linked to the Palace.

• Haha
  • Heart
in the U S there is a kids competition show. The commercials show Mrs #6 as a judge.
l assume during her Suits day IDK
last season they ran commercials and showed her they would say judged by a real life Princess or Duchess some sort.
this year they show her and say judged a FORMER Royal family member.

ha. Burn……

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member

Haz memoir proceeds towards Sentebale? Pledged 1.1 millon - less than 4% of signing fee, so not that generous.
Asking underhandedly for Archewell donations when supporting any cause? Max of 5% actually donated to charities. 95% creamed off for admin and expenses.
Using titles to make money eg The Bench and Haz's upcoming tell-all. Smeg and Haz no choice as Publisher would prefer titles to be used, more profitable.
Both are 'in character'/wearing masks 24/7. Smeg has no natural bones in her body. She is a self-created personality. Disconcerting to people who know them and no longer recognise their former selves
Have used Scooby to attack TQ directly but distanced themselves. Lied about given no training on Orca - Lady Susan Hussey was loaned by TQ to teach Smeg the ropes. More discussion on the stillness of the dog - is it a taxidermy or just all the life trained out of it. Still grabbing attention despite 5 months leave- will be highly visible/big plans in future acc. to Scooby.
I think I love you. You certainly take one for the team re Lady C videos. I like Lady C but I just don't have the time or patience to watch her for an hour.

It's brilliant getting a synopsis ... you deserve a mention in dispatches moddom ... and 3 mushies :m:m:m.

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
That's good, he is an "average nobody".
In the interests of accuracy I'd like to point out that he is actually a below-average* nobody.

*below-average:
  • intelligence,
  • mental stability,
  • emotional intelligence,
  • looks,
  • charm,
  • personality,
  • style,
  • wife,
etc, etc I could go on but I'd be typing all night.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I would love the RF to issue a statement saying they are still investigating the matter which will remain private. However they have finished the other investigation on smegs bullying and conclude it to be true hence the victims are preparing to sue M in court.

• Heart
  • Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
The Whinging, whining, whey faced, Windsor Wanker is back to torment a poor fucking polo pony again, I really wished it had thrown him and stamped on his ginger dick.

The Queen hasn't "owned" their lies!! fucking cheek owned what exactly??

Cowardly, cringing clutterbuck he really needs putting out to grass with his mangy, mingy, motheaten old mousse missus, they are beneath contempt now and getting more desperate by the day they are yesterday and should be filed under C for cunts.

Gobshites nothing else.💩💩💩💩

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
9/11 was looked at here as a declaration of war against the west (so the U.K. as well)
we’ve had some horrific attacks in the U.K. as well for playing our part in the wars. We had a soldier beheaded in london, our underground system blown upin various spots,the Ariana grande concert blown up.
Not to mention countless soldiers lives lost, maimed and destroyed with PTSD

I’m slightly saddened this hasn’t been known.
I'm not defending the lack of knowledge, and I'm most certainly not insulting our Murican cousins, but they and a lot of the world see Murican soldiers in a bad situation in various places and assume it's totally an American offensive. I can understand that. This one though, is/was most definitely Good Axis versus Evil and was a combined effort to keep a lid on a very volatile situation.
It's like I said elsewhere, the world was preoccupied with fighting covid and we took our collective eyes off the ball re the taliban creeping and multiplying across the outlying towns and villages heading for kabul.
I'm still angry and saddened that last month I watched Biden in a press thing. I watched it because I was concerned at a few things I'd read and seen re the Afghan situation ... BUT Biden assured everyone it was under control and not to panic and "Kabul WILL NOT FALL to the Taliban" Will it be like the last days of Vietnam (he was asked). " NO, there will be no helicopters on roofs evacuating people at the last minute." I was not much reassured because ... Biden :rolleyes: .Nah, it was people hanging off planes risking their lives to get the fuck away. Lying/stupid old cunt. Had he been more honest or even just fluffed around the question then more people would have read the room, got a heads-up and got the hell out of there to safety.
I know America is none of my business and we've no room to talk, but by fuck I feel sorry for them stuck with that senile lying old Kamala puppet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

What?????

So just because Charles and William stood their ground and wouldn't let Hairyface have his own way, he makes yet more of a fool of himself. They have nothing to answer to Hairyfairy. Get over it.
They really are absolute cunts. Hazno needs to realise that not everyone loves his wife and he can't make them like her.

They've effectively accused William and Charles of racism and that charge us still hanging over them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
I was at first, slightly amused by their ridiculous statements, his one yesterday with Invictus and then of course she had to get in on the act today, but I am reading others comments here and on various news sites and twitter and am now thinking who the actual fuck do they think they are? They have hijacked a horrific situation - wonder if they will be offering their support for their best mate Joe Biden - and even throw covid in there and yet somehow make it about themselves. Surely their PR team advised them against this, if not I think they must be trying to sabotage them so they lose them as clients. How can 2 people be so self absorbed and shallow?
They got rid of their royal PR; their new PR just does exactly what they're told or they get fired. Meghan knows best. Meghan is the smartest person in the room.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41