Harry and Meghan #13 Graduated from yacht girl to airline stewardess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any updates on Harry and Meghan's action against the Mail on Sunday?
I think it was to do with them publishing the letter Megs sent to her dad. Has anyone got any information on this?

Reactions: 8
Claiming they left Archiedoll in Canada because of corovirus yeah right any excuse.
Why do people think that Archie isn't real or that the pregnancy was faked? I'm no fan of Megs but I don't understand where these ideas come from. Is there any real evidence of fakery?

Reactions: 9

Why do people think that Archie isn't real or that the pregnancy was faked? I'm no fan of Megs but I don't understand where these ideas come from. Is there any real evidence of fakery?
There’s loads of YouTube vids on it. Wether you believe it or not is another thing. I believe he’s real but others are convinced he’s not.

I believe he is real but I also believe it was a doll she had strapped to her front when she got 'papped' on her forest walk.

Reactions: 10
Well said. Is it because he/they thought they could have a nice long rest from boring Royal duties instead going on Oprah, doing Disney films etc, but being able to keep all the trappings of royalty ie money, security, titles, ability to cherry pick the more glamorous royal functions?
Instead Gangan has neatly skewered that idea and has punished his disloyalty by effectively exiling him - pretending she is giving him what he thought he wanted. It must be utterly humiliating to him that he is not as vital as he thought to the monarchy or his family. They have closed ranks. He is not calling the shots as he no doubt thought he would be.
I think you’re right, they really thought they would get everything they wanted, they thought they’d backed the family into a corner by announcing how it was going to work. Common sense should have told them that was never going to happen, Gangan wasn’t going to allow them to sell the Royal Family to the highest bidder. What they want to do is the opposite of everything she stands for.

All this I’ve lived in the real world crap! I think someone is in for a shock. wonder how long it will be before he sinks

Reactions: 19

There’s loads of YouTube vids on it. Wether you believe it or not is another thing. I believe he’s real but others are convinced he’s not.
In that video they are suggesting that Meghan set Harry up with the fake Greta phonecall to teach him a lesson and that she is now plotting against him!!!

• Haha
Not really, but it's fun pretending he's a dolly.

I believe he is real but I also believe it was a doll she had strapped to her front when she got 'papped' on her forest walk.
Oh yes, for SURE that was the dolly decoy babby.

• Haha
In that video they are suggesting that Meghan set Harry up with the fake Greta phonecall to teach him a lesson and that she is now plotting against him!!!
Harry isn ‘t The only royal to get a fake phone call. Years ago the queen got one from a radio host and thought he was the Canadian prime minister and told him what she was going to do to help him. I can’t remember the details.

Reactions: 6
Harry isn ‘t The only royal to get a fake phone call. Years ago the queen got one from a radio host and thought he was the Canadian prime minister and told him what she was going to do to help him. I can’t remember the details.
Indeed several royals (& celebs & politicians & you-name-it) have been prank called and fallen for it.

I don't think Meghan is in on the prank. At all. It just doesn't make sense.
Because this isn't just an embarrassment for Harry, it is also an embarrassment for Meghan.
And it is a dent in their brand, which they are trying to establish.
In these early stages of brand building such an embarrassment is a big thing, much bigger than if they were established.

If Meghan were behind this, she'd be utterly reckless and sabotage her own standing and brand.
No way would she do that, ever, for anything.

Reactions: 11
Indeed several royals (& celebs & politicians & you-name-it) have been prank called and fallen for it.

I don't think Meghan is in on the prank. At all. It just doesn't make sense.
Because this isn't just an embarrassment for Harry, it is also an embarrassment for Meghan.
And it is a dent in their brand, which they are trying to establish.
In these early stages of brand building such an embarrassment is a big thing, much bigger than if they were established.

If Meghan were behind this, she'd be utterly reckless and sabotage her own standing and brand.
No way would she do that, ever, for anything.
I couldn’t agree more.

• Haha
Sorry if late to the game work and all that shite 🤣 is there anywhere I can watch the doc as the you tube posted has been taken down already tried signing up to watch but can’t watch in the uk ...????

Reactions: 3
I have paid my penance today for being a witch, I have had the headache from hell and spent most of the day zoned out on pain. However, feeling much better now and I did have a rather pleasant start to the day by having my photo taken by a deliciously gorgeous man (don't tell Mr Fin I said that 🤫). Purely for clinical reasons, not in the least glamorous like our Meg. No hugs or inspirational quotes were exchanged, we chatted about ice holes in Slovenia, I kid you not.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: don’t be fooled by the rocks that I’ve got. I’m still, I’m still Meghan from the yacht

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.