Harry and Meghan #13 Graduated from yacht girl to airline stewardess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed several royals (& celebs & politicians & you-name-it) have been prank called and fallen for it.

I don't think Meghan is in on the prank. At all. It just doesn't make sense.
Because this isn't just an embarrassment for Harry, it is also an embarrassment for Meghan.
And it is a dent in their brand, which they are trying to establish.
In these early stages of brand building such an embarrassment is a big thing, much bigger than if they were established.

If Meghan were behind this, she'd be utterly reckless and sabotage her own standing and brand.
No way would she do that, ever, for anything.
I agree. I don’t think it’s her. It’s far too early in her plan for that. In a couple of years then maybe.

I have paid my penance today for being a witch, I have had the headache from hell and spent most of the day zoned out on pain. However, feeling much better now and I did have a rather pleasant start to the day by having my photo taken by a deliciously gorgeous man (don't tell Mr Fin I said that 🤫). Purely for clinical reasons, not in the least glamorous like our Meg. No hugs or inspirational quotes were exchanged, we chatted about ice holes in Slovenia, I kid you not.
Aww. Hope you’ve self isolated. ❤😷🤧. Feel better soon. x

Reactions: 8
I agree. I don’t think it’s her. It’s far too early in her plan for that. In a couple of years then maybe.
He is probably shitting himself at the thought of going home to her after being utterly humiliated and made to look a right tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
thank you 😘. In bed and just sprayed my pillow with thisworks pillow spray much to my husband’s disgust, he says it smells of old ladies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just imagine if he got stuck in the UK due to the coronavirus... :unsure:
Meghantoinette would be incandescent with rage!:LOL:
Oooh, maybe Syphilis Trump will refuse him entry (cos they are surely in USA now). How funny would that be.

"Hey beggy Meggy, I may have syphilis but as least I ain't got that there stinky Corona virus. Ain't lettin' yore man bring that tit into my MAGA land. duck him and the ho he rode in on, he can stay with his grandmaw Windsor till I say otherwise."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
thank you 😘. In bed and just sprayed my pillow with thisworks pillow spray much to my husband’s disgust, he says it smells of old ladies 😂
Haha, I use that Sleepy lavender body lotion from Lush and my husband tells me off as he thinks it smells like flapjack 🤷🤷🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Make of this video what you will. Only posting because it shows that woman outside the abbey and that she was there last year too. Also people saw her in SA when they were there 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've seen the woman outside the Abbey when she was pregnant. She looked like a spare part. I did wonder who she was. I do believe Archie is real. She might use a doll sometimes? staged Canada photos. That baby didn't move. Quite unusual really?

Reactions: 2
Feel better Fin. ❤
Quick question....how does your husband know what old ladies smell like...?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry if late to the game work and all that shite 🤣 is there anywhere I can watch the doc as the you tube posted has been taken down already tried signing up to watch but can’t watch in the uk ...????

This link was posted earlier by someone here.
It works.
Do have ad blockers and pop-up blockers on though.

Reactions: 5

This link was posted earlier by someone here.
It works.
Do have ad blockers and pop-up blockers on though.
thank you though I feel a swear and anger blocker may be more needed 🤣🤣🤣

be back soon 💕

Reactions: 6
thank you though I feel a swear and anger blocker may be more needed 🤣🤣🤣

be back soon 💕
Well, those are definitely needed 😂

The docu had interesting insights from the Windsor's ex-butler and Julie Montagu (Viscountess Hinchingbrooke), but if you've been watching royals they won't bring anything new to the table. Their parts were brief, too brief, I find them much more interesting and learning about that world than all the rest.

The rest was predictable. Poor, innocent Meghan got treated awfully by all these racists, no one stood up for the poor dear.

The docu wasn't at all balanced and I suspect it's part of her PR.
(Anyone know who's behind the docu? eg producers & links to Sunshine Sachs)

It came at a perfect time: just as they finished their last engagements. Coincidence? I think not.
It's very much about brand Meghan and the future Sussucks [Royal] brand.

I still concede that the press behaves like a vile pack, absolutely, but neither Meghan nor her fans will take any look at her (& H's) behaviour and their missteps, no reflection at all, just "poor Meg, poor victim". Bah yuck! (n):sick:🤮

Edit: They also said "normally all new married-ins have a honeymoon period with the press, eg Kate had one, others too (were named), but not poor Meghan! She was bashed all the time immediately!" which is pure bollocks, they definitely had good press and a honeymoon period with the press after the wedding, they cocked it up themselves. But as I said, no reflection at all.

Reactions: 12
Wasn't she in fraggle rock?
I have no idea. I've watched it all now.
There is a comment at the end about how bad of the British people to have allowed this happen ..but basically she was too restricted by the royal family and couldn't do want she wanted to do.
View attachment 94635
She married the son of the former prime minister. These are modern day feminists, using their husbands for fame 😂
And boom!!!! SPOT ON!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.