Harry and Meghan #13 Graduated from yacht girl to airline stewardess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed you all, felt like cold turkey 🤪
I thought you'd all upped sticks and left me 🤣

This effing headache has come back so I'm staying off screens for a bit. My triptans seem to be losing effect recently, needing to take two these days to get rid of it. I did sleep like a baby though, even though I smelt like an old lady 🤣. Off to retire to the parlour to be waited on 💆🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic but I notice that DS have REMOVED the Tattle Life thread. God knows why. Maybe because it signposted people to this forum instead 🤷🏻‍♀️
Losing users to a more fun environment obviously!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This effing headache has come back so I'm staying off screens for a bit. My triptans seem to be losing effect recently, needing to take two these days to get rid of it. I did sleep like a baby though, even though I smelt like an old lady 🤣. Off to retire to the parlour to be waited on 💆🏼‍♀️
Look after yourself fin. x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Deff
Thanks for the heads up,about the Royal Foibles blog. This article is interesting, because it comes from the perspective of how petulant, naive and protected a Harry has always been. I think once Harry stops being of use to her; Meghan will dump this manchild

Deffo the woman is a stranger to genuine positiv
Spot the white one 😳

Spot the white one? Meghan?
Didn’t she register as white when looking for acting work?
Which is surprising as she’s a champion of women of colour

Who can forget that speech she made. “ I have a dream”.
Megan’s racial profile is like her knickers in the good old days all over the place

• Haha
Header suggestion.... "The Prince And The (pill) Popper". Joined the site as I was led by the PS scandal. Now I cannot get through my day without a fix.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She married the son of the former prime minister. These are modern day feminists, using their husbands for fame 😂
Yes that’s what always makes me smile, a little princess who got sent to private schools and top unis , then acts in degrading role in teen film, before attaching herself like lumpur to richer men, before abandoning them when a richer better connected victim appears

Is:

"duck Off And Dont Come Back" too harsh?

My sentiments, but I was surprised whennthe Archbishop finished the Commonwealth Service with those words

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker/first time poster here.. this is like the straw that broke the camel's back with me and prompted me to comment.

Who the actual duck do these two think they are?! Why would you (as bloody JLo) go to dinner with them if you had to sign an NDA? Can't imagine they had anything interesting enough to say that would be worth repeating anyway..
We know what they talk about....it was all in the hoax phone call!

I have paid my penance today for being a witch, I have had the headache from hell and spent most of the day zoned out on pain. However, feeling much better now and I did have a rather pleasant start to the day by having my photo taken by a deliciously gorgeous man (don't tell Mr Fin I said that 🤫). Purely for clinical reasons, not in the least glamorous like our Meg. No hugs or inspirational quotes were exchanged, we chatted about ice holes in Slovenia, I kid you not.
@Fin...are you ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I know this seems too simple but having been a severe migraine sufferer all my life I find nothing better than a double strength sweet coffee. Opens up those capillaries a treat. I feel your pain. Hang in there x

• Heart
  • Sad
I was looking for it yesterday when the site when down here to find out what was happening. Then I realised the ‘moderators’ had been at work :rolleyes:

That’s probably why then 😯
Same here..Saw it was gone on digital spy too.

It was a shock to find this website gone last night 😮 So glad it's back on again especially as I read there was a change.org petition a while back (don't know exactly when) to petition to shut tattle down! 😬

Get well soon! :) x

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Yes that’s what always makes me smile, a little princess who got sent to private schools and top unis , then acts in degrading role in teen film, before attaching herself like lumpur to richer men, before abandoning them when a richer better connected victim appears

My sentiments, but I was surprised whennthe Archbishop finished the Commonwealth Service with those words
Was that an Archbishop?

I thought Amal Clooney had let herself go downed a bottle of Grey Goose and then the dining room curtains and dropped in out of the blue like she did for that expensive wedding the Megatron crowdfunded in 2018.

How about:

From Bunga Bunga to Chunga Changa - Megs gets an upgrade.

Reactions: 2
Wasn't there supposed to be an update on the phone call content today?
The pranksters said they'd post more stuff on saturday.
This is saturday, spill the tea guys ... we're waiting.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.