Harry and Meghan #13 Graduated from yacht girl to airline stewardess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't there supposed to be an update on the phone call content today?
The pranksters said they'd post more stuff on saturday.
This is saturday, spill the tea guys ... we're waiting.
We certainly are ๐Ÿฟ

Reactions: 4
We certainly are ๐Ÿฟ
Thatโ€™s the trouble with confidence tricksters; so bleeping in-reliable.
Ask Harry
He would have been better off with one of those scammers, I mean love-lorn third world genuine sweethearts on โ€œ90 day fiancรฉโ€ at least they only want your lolly, not to destroy your soul
0r even one of those trashy middle aged women on the same with stomach heaving over sharing of sex talk; the Markles still makes them look
classy

Reactions: 7
Losing users to a more fun environment obviously!
I find DS rather toxic these days. Some people relentlessly bully others for not having the same opinions and loads of posters are obsessed with being as woke and PC as possible. Any deviation isn't tolerated.

Of course im not against debate and don't agree with people just being relentlessly nasty for the sake of it but posting any negative opinion seems to mean that other posters think that they have the right to attack you.

Reactions: 13
I find DS rather toxic these days. Some people relentlessly bully others for not having the same opinions and loads of posters are obsessed with being as woke and PC as possible. Any deviation isn't tolerated.

Of course im not against debate and don't agree with people just being relentlessly nasty for the sake of it but posting any negative opinion seems to mean that other posters think that they have the right to attack you.
I was gonna join years ago for the craic. But then it went tits up, maybe stuffy new admin ? and the craic went out the window so I never bothered. It was definitely biased. Hardly a forum if different views aren't tolerated.
I imagine any Ginge and Cringe threads will be wall to wall praise of their perfection and no deviating from that opinion would be allowed.

Reactions: 6
Same here..Saw it was gone on digital spy too.

It was a shock to find this website gone last night ๐Ÿ˜ฎ So glad it's back on again especially as I read there was a change.org petition a while back (don't know exactly when) to petition to shut tattle down! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Get well soon! :) x
[/QUOTE

Yes it was a horrible coincidence wasnโ€™t it. The fear was starting to set in ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was gonna join years ago for the craic. But then it went tits up, maybe stuffy new admin ? and the craic went out the window so I never bothered. It was definitely biased. Hardly a forum if different views aren't tolerated.
I imagine any Ginge and Cringe threads will be wall to wall praise of their perfection and no deviating from that opinion would be allowed.
You can't utter any criticism on that forum unless you want to be accused of racism.

I've actually been more critical of Harry than Meghan but everyone seems to have bought into the theory that poor Harry is mentally fragile and needs protecting from his toxic family.

Nobody seems to understand that he was well protected as a child by the palace advisors security and servants. In my opinion his son will now have less protection than he himself had as a child.

Reactions: 15
Bang on the money

Have to say there have been some brilliant thread title suggestions for the next thread (including my own ๐Ÿ˜‚). They each deserve their own thread ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 9
Indeed several royals (& celebs & politicians & you-name-it) have been prank called and fallen for it.

I don't think Meghan is in on the prank. At all. It just doesn't make sense.
Because this isn't just an embarrassment for Harry, it is also an embarrassment for Meghan.
And it is a dent in their brand, which they are trying to establish.
In these early stages of brand building such an embarrassment is a big thing, much bigger than if they were established.

If Meghan were behind this, she'd be utterly reckless and sabotage her own standing and brand.
No way would she do that, ever, for anything.
I think the rumour is that Meghan set up the prank as a reason to get Harry to change his contact details and keep them them more secret, in order to isolate him from his family more.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the rumour is that Meghan set up the prank as a reason to get Harry to change his contact details and keep them them more secret, in order to isolate him from his family more.
That does seem to be stretching things a bit. He'll probably have to change all his contract details now anyway. She's already achieved her objective of getting him away from the firm but I don't believe that was in collusion with the Russian pranksters.

Apparently Harry's position in the firm has only been put on hold for a year, and some of his positions won't be reassigned quickly. They obviously think that he will come running back as soon as living in the real world hits home.

Reactions: 10
I just had to share๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚:

Wonder what the next one will be called..."Exit Royale"?
OMG, since my country will be quarantined (sp? too lazy to google) on monday I think that trashy Hallmark movies will be my best friends ๐Ÿ˜€ And I think, this one will be the first ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG, since my country will be quarantined (sp? too lazy to google) on monday I think that trashy Hallmark movies will be my best friends ๐Ÿ˜€ And I think, this one will be the first ๐Ÿ˜€
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.