Harry and Meghan #13 Graduated from yacht girl to airline stewardess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic...is this for migraines?
I don't think so... I use it to relax and get to sleep easier - I used to be quite restless before going to sleep but this just knocks me out, it's amazing! And it smells beautiful.... Definitely not like flapjack 🤣🤣

It's a body lotion but I just pop a bit on my temples and under my eyes. Makes the pot last forever too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've seen the woman outside the Abbey when she was pregnant. She looked like a spare part. I did wonder who she was. I do believe Archie is real. She might use a doll sometimes? staged Canada photos. That baby didn't move. Quite unusual really?
Oh my gawd what a pile of crap. The idea that the Queen would encourage them to use a surrogate. 😁 Who on earth is that faker with the tarot cards 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, those are definitely needed 😂

The docu had interesting insights from the Windsor's ex-butler and Julie Montagu (Viscountess Hinchingbrooke), but if you've been watching royals they won't bring anything new to the table. Their parts were brief, too brief, I find them much more interesting and learning about that world than all the rest.

The rest was predictable. Poor, innocent Meghan got treated awfully by all these racists, no one stood up for the poor dear.

The docu wasn't at all balanced and I suspect it's part of her PR.
(Anyone know who's behind the docu? eg producers & links to Sunshine Sachs)

It came at a perfect time: just as they finished their last engagements. Coincidence? I think not.
It's very much about brand Meghan and the future Sussucks [Royal] brand.

I still concede that the press behaves like a vile pack, absolutely, but neither Meghan nor her fans will take any look at her (& H's) behaviour and their missteps, no reflection at all, just "poor Meg, poor victim". Bah yuck! (n):sick:🤮
Tried to watch on my phone which clearly isn’t an option .... will try tomorrow when home ... thanks so much for the link though x

Reactions: 4
Tried to watch on my phone which clearly isn’t an option .... will try tomorrow when home ... thanks so much for the link though x
You're welcome!
With sites like that a proper computer with all the protection (adblocks etc) is best and a must!

Reactions: 5
I don't think so... I use it to relax and get to sleep easier - I used to be quite restless before going to sleep but this just knocks me out, it's amazing! And it smells beautiful.... Definitely not like flapjack 🤣🤣

It's a body lotion but I just pop a bit on my temples and under my eyes. Makes the pot last forever too!
Lavender doesn't agree with me. I was supposed to quote this but post didn't work.
thank you 😘. In bed and just sprayed my pillow with thisworks pillow spray much to my husband’s disgust, he says it smells of old ladies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, those are definitely needed 😂

The docu had interesting insights from the Windsor's ex-butler and Julie Montagu (Viscountess Hinchingbrooke), but if you've been watching royals they won't bring anything new to the table. Their parts were brief, too brief, I find them much more interesting and learning about that world than all the rest.

The rest was predictable. Poor, innocent Meghan got treated awfully by all these racists, no one stood up for the poor dear.

The docu wasn't at all balanced and I suspect it's part of her PR.
(Anyone know who's behind the docu? eg producers & links to Sunshine Sachs)

It came at a perfect time: just as they finished their last engagements. Coincidence? I think not.
It's very much about brand Meghan and the future Sussucks [Royal] brand.

I still concede that the press behaves like a vile pack, absolutely, but neither Meghan nor her fans will take any look at her (& H's) behaviour and their missteps, no reflection at all, just "poor Meg, poor victim". Bah yuck! (n):sick:🤮

Edit: They also said "normally all new married-ins have a honeymoon period with the press, eg Kate had one, others too (were named), but not poor Meghan! She was bashed all the time immediately!" which is pure bollocks, they definitely had good press and a honeymoon period with the press after the wedding, they cocked it up themselves. But as I said, no reflection at all.
It’s an ITN production so I imagine their pal Tom Bradby set it up for them.

The doc is on youtube but in 3-4 parts. I got 3 mins into part 1 and 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I should emphasize that she did not say this directly to the person, but the former alliterate actress turned celebrity said to someone to tell this royal higher on the hierarchy to "f**k off". Apparently the one higher on the hierarchy was upset at something the former actress had done and promised not to do, but did anyway.

Guess who?

edited to say, Guess that explains the refusal to look Camilla in the eye!

blind item number 9
number 11 is :eek::eek:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion, carrying on with the HP theme...

#14 Meghan Markle and her half-wit prince

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Slightly off topic but I notice that DS have REMOVED the Tattle Life thread. God knows why. Maybe because it signposted people to this forum instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.