Harry and Meghan #13 Graduated from yacht girl to airline stewardess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ its the Bride of Wildenstein come amongst us again - truly we are in the End Times!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watch them then cherry pick as to what I actually believe. Welcome by the way, weโ€™re a nice lot (despite what Carmen says ๐Ÿ˜‰).
Thanks Penny! The whole of Tattle Forum seems very friendly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I know what you mean about cherry picking, right enough. Danja seems to have a good take on it all, and I love her accent ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find some of DanjaZones vids a bit too off the mark. I mean she might have information that nobody else does but some of it is really out there with what she says.
I know what you mean! She says she has a journalist friend, who gives her the insider info, I think anyway! But sure she could be just a spoofer too ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Reactions: 5
Hi all, first time poster on this thread, I had joined for the Phillip Schofield goss and now love this Forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Just wanted to say that Danja Zone is my favourite of the youtubers who cover H and M, I also enjoy 2Taz, Murky Meg, Celt News, and also Tarot by Janine and Sherlock Tarot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm glued to YouTube, as you can tell ๐Ÿ˜…
I enjoy Harry Markle's blog too.
Has anyone any other recommendations to read/watch, ta!
Bloody hell, think you've covered it all there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

*runs off to googling all these names while supposed to be working.

This thread has really put my work ethic into question ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A w
A whole lot of talking heads, royal correspondents, random people etc feeding sentences about Megs
* dragging the royals into the 21st century
* being woke before woke people woke up
* not realising what being royal would entail
* suffering intense media scrutiny
* too much attention
* not enough attention
* bring subject to racism
* having to follow rules
Blah, blah, blah
Hope that helps ๐Ÿ˜
Thanks business as usual for Narc number one. Being Meghan means never having to say youโ€™re sorry

Ive
Anti is very kind
Iโ€™ve dedicated my life to altruistic acts of love charity and forbearance
Anyone who says different will get a right hander

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the heads up,about the Royal Foibles blog. This article is interesting, because it comes from the perspective of how petulant, naive and protected a Harry has always been. I think once Harry stops being of use to her; Meghan will dump this manchild

Reactions: 16
Hi all, first time poster on this thread, I had joined for the Phillip Schofield goss and now love this Forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Just wanted to say that Danja Zone is my favourite of the youtubers who cover H and M, I also enjoy 2Taz, Murky Meg, Celt News, and also Tarot by Janine and Sherlock Tarot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm glued to YouTube, as you can tell ๐Ÿ˜…
I enjoy Harry Markle's blog too.
Has anyone any other recommendations to read/watch, ta!
Welcome
and ooooh more to add to my list!
I guess the housework can wait another day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread title, Just Harry from the block and Megan from the yacht.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree with those who have posted about Harry being made to appear 'mentally fragile'. It's quite disturbing how many have bought into this and now see him as someone who needs to be protected as if he is mentally feeble. His family and the press have been so wicked to him, poor Harry had such a terrible life in the royal family ๐Ÿคฎ

Give me a break, he may not be very bright but it is galling that people are falling for this. He has been sucked in by her but he has always had a choice. Okay megs will use the child as leverage but come on, i don't remember him stating that he didn't like his privileged life before he met her!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.