Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think smeggy has been spending too much time with the chickens.
๐ŸŽผDo, do, do, the funky chicken ...๐ŸŽผ

With any luck her head will come off and fly across the room and hopefully land in the nearest litter bin ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ x.

Resizer_16277786037320.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The term is broad...my understanding is pegging is more in line w/ what you think is a roast chicken, i.e. the guy staying still, w some variation? But this stuff is probably regional/colloquial & very.. not exact, hence why I don't pay attention ๐Ÿ˜‚ IMO the only times you hear cutesy names of sex acts being used in earnest, it involves giggling schoolkids who don't know what they're talking about, bachelor pads full of stoners, Judd Apatow movies, & standup comedy routines. But YMMV! Shrug.

ETA: One of my fave comics Bill Burr refers to particularly...active females as desiring a "rotisserie chicken," which is accurate and hilarious, but I'd never expect to use or hear that phrase outside the levity of one of his shows ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was looking at my bookmarks on here earlier and noticed a pic of the cartoon The Prince.
This was October last year ๐Ÿค” it's from Instagram.. looks like the cartoon 100 percent but at the date at the bottom left..it says October 12th ...
It don't mention the cartoon but used that pic with the Harry jokes underneath.

So maybe it's been waiting to air for a while dispite the cartoon already been out since October or even before last year.

Hope I'm making sense ๐Ÿฅฐ I don't normally write alot in my posts ๐Ÿ˜Š x

I wonder why it's only heard off lately when this cartoon was made quite a while ago. ๐Ÿค”

Resizer_16277799608780.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Hi fellow tattlers

Have just recovered from a "vacation" with aged relatives (or should I say "staycation") - enjoyable but also "not" - if you know what I mean... I really am behind on the threads so apologies if my comments are similar to previous...

Felt extremely angry and annoyed about the Cali Twunts who were - despite being on their parental leave - industrial in their pronouncements and vindictive in the way they allowed their publicity to not only undermine the Royal Family but individuals within it, especially the Cambridge children.
They really are a pair of self centred, narcissistic twunts!!!

And don't even get me started on his plans to produce a biography!! What a Twunt!!!, Me, me, poor me, I can't be King, they can cover up for all my f*ck ups and I now realise they won't cover up for all for my f*ck ups - pooh/sh*t ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

And her plans to produce a wellness book?!?!?!?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ

He really is an ๐Ÿ†

She really is a ๐Ÿฉ

Unfortunately, can't comment on previous posts for last 3-4 threads, have been on hold and on new job training- but have not given up on Tattle ๐Ÿ™‚

Love this

Yay, the twunts in Cali cannot compete with Rugby! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That peice of tit animated series is really fucked up. If nothing else happens to the people involved in making it, the Universe has a way of serving up justice to people who are evil, or participate in evil thingsl. I saw 2 episodes of it, and it is evil. California isn't like the rest of the country I swear.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So I watched The Prince, and it was really dumb... like, strategerie dumb. The best part is when Harry is messing with the ice dispenser on the refrigerator and dumping ice on the floor because he's never seen one before. I'm now picturing Haz in LA standing at an ATM and shouting "THE WALLS tit MONEY! MEGHAN OUR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED! I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!" The problem is they keep doing the same jokes over and over again, and it ends up being a series of vignettes that they've put together into these 13 minute segments that barely have a plot. George & Charlotte are made out to be these rotten little adults and I have no idea what's going on with Louis or Camilla. The portrayal of Philip is AWFUL and in the first episode the queen is depicted recklessly waving and firing a revolver. I think this will be quietly trashed when no one watches it.
I think it is 12 episodes so far. People on the DM comments said that Janetti has changed how M is portrayed in this series from the stuff he did on IG. He was a lot more snarkie towards M on the IG. They were thinking H and M were involved.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
But she didnโ€™t just want a wealthy husband, she wanted a Prince. She wanted a title. There are plenty of wealthy men in America but there are no titles to be had. And the patronising witch thought the Brits would be dazzled by her so-called โ€˜Hollywoodโ€™ glamour. Although why a D list cable tv actress would be considered โ€˜Hollywoodโ€™ is baffling. Unfortunately for both the RF and us, Hawwy was stupid enough to fall for her game. I always knew he was a few ants short of a picnic but I think this whole Smeghan farrago has brought his level of sheer stupidity front and centre, and itโ€™s become very obvious heโ€™s much thicker than anyone realised.
Yep unfortunately for those of us, like me, who liked Harry and bought into the happy cheeky Chappy stick. I now have to admit to being fooled brilliantly by the RF PR tricks to give us that Harry. Once he left and the RF let go of him, we now see the real Harry and itโ€™s not a pretty picture.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Still wonder why Peg became off limits all of a sudden in this cartoon. Her and Haz are the gift that keeps on giving - so much more about them to poke fun at than the rest of the RF put together.

She/they have connections with this cartoon I'm sure. The immature pair would have thought it all a bit of a giggle to poke fun at the Cambridge children and probably provided stories to be included in the series in return for her to be shown in a favourable light.

It's release was held back until now because of PPs death, so this means it was made before the Orca interview...... another means to make some money without doing anything?
Since PP's death the RF have been bombarded from all directions. I hope HMQ is OK in Balmoral, it said in the paper that it was closing to the public this week. May be the family will start arriving soon.

• Heart
Unexpected:
Katie Nicholl claiming the RF gets briefed 30 minutes before Harkles drop some news.

Well, thats surprising, that the RF even gets a notice, seeing how much they enabled the Harkles from the start.

Guess the "We are releasing/not opposing Lilybux birth certificate to TMZ first, "was a valid Royal protocol element, and the way its worded makes Lilibux more Royal than the Royals.
I think H told the RF when he was over for Diana's statue unveiling. The way he was acting all cockey and smug in his elevator shoes. The way PW looked like he could of knocked H's block off and Diana's family members stepping up and getting between the brothers.

I was looking at my bookmarks on here earlier and noticed a pic of the cartoon The Prince.
This was October last year ๐Ÿค” it's from Instagram.. looks like the cartoon 100 percent but at the date at the bottom left..it says October 12th ...

So maybe it's been waiting to air for a while dispite the cartoon already been out since October or even before last year.

I wonder why it's only heard off lately when this cartoon was made quite a while ago. ๐Ÿค”

View attachment 690512
Pom Bear he started this on IG with mostly snarks towards M (the RF were also shown), but when he decided to bring out the cartoon it changed to the Cambridge children. ๐Ÿ˜ 
The release did get delayed because of PP's death.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Saw one of her tweets earlier today and thankfully hadn't refreshed twitter. (Not sure if the time updates on tweets if you don't refresh the page and have just screenshotted now)
View attachment 688452
Hi fellow tattlers

Have just recovered from a "vacation" with aged relatives (or should I say "staycation") - enjoyable but also "not" - if you know what I mean... I really am behind on the threads so apologies if my comments are similar to previous...

Felt extremely angry and annoyed about the Cali Twunts who were - despite being on their parental leave - industrial in their pronouncements and vindictive in the way they allowed their publicity to not only undermine the Royal Family but individuals within it, especially the Cambridge children.
They really are a pair of self centred, narcissistic twunts!!!

And don't even get me started on his plans to produce a biography!! What a Twunt!!!, Me, me, poor me, I can't be King, they can cover up for all my f*ck ups and I now realise they won't cover up for all for my f*ck ups - pooh/sh*t ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

And her plans to produce a wellness book?!?!?!?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ

He really is an ๐Ÿ†

She really is a ๐Ÿฉ

Unfortunately, can't comment on previous posts for last 3-4 threads, have been on hold and on new job training- but have not given up on Tattle ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay, the twunts in Cali cannot compete with Rugby! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
i donโ€™t like watching sport much but I if I had to choose between that and watching the twats
You can guess what I would choose
๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŽพโšฝ(๐ŸŒzzz)

Tom Bower on the "40th"
40 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚yeah right

1627803156831.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 690512
I think it was supposed to be released earlier this year but put off because of the death of PP. So originally due to to be released after the Orca interview.
Looking at that Instagram pic from last October it has probably been in the pipeline for ages.

I've not seen any of it but someone on here said that George is fat shaming Char in one episode. Only recently it has come to light (well I have only heard about it recently) that Peg did exactly that to Char at the bridesmaids dress fitting which was one of the reasons her and Kate fell out.

Why would the cartoonists pick up on such a thing last year when producing the cartoon if they had not been primed by you know who? Obviously it couldn't be shown as Peg doing the fat shaming, but showing George doing it would be hilarious, or so they thought.

This, and Peg being let off lightly in the cartoon, just strikes me as her having an input somewhere along the line. If she had and it ever gets out that she participated then this will be one big nail in her coffin.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just been looking at the DM comments on this cartoon and somebody is questioning why no Farchie in it, he would have been born when it was made?:unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Perhaps Fergie should be spending more time paying attention to news stories about her own immediate family rather than sulking up to her nephew and his wife.

Whenever I see pictures of Jack he reminds me of 'Tim Nice but Dim' ๐Ÿ˜
I can't help thinking that he is Tim

He looks just like him
Perhaps Fergie should be spending more time paying attention to news stories about her own immediate family rather than sulking up to her nephew and his wife.

Whenever I see pictures of Jack he reminds me of 'Tim Nice but Dim' ๐Ÿ˜
I can't help thinking that he really is the living embodiment of Tim ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Any further books will be the same as hers.

Sell a few hundred/ thousand copies to their ' sugars' and followers , then sink without trace . ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜…

In other words, duck-all. Remaindered ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep unfortunately for those of us, like me, who liked Harry and bought into the happy cheeky Chappy stick. I now have to admit to being fooled brilliantly by the RF PR tricks to give us that Harry. Once he left and the RF let go of him, we now see the real Harry and itโ€™s not a pretty picture.
I was the same. Hawwy was my favourite royal and I was bitterly disappointed to find out he isnโ€™t who I thought he was. And now you have to wonder - are any of them?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.