Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that's the four of them (debatable) + mother (also debatable) and say 6 friends tops. Don't need a party planner for 11 people.

Wonder if we will be graced with any photographs of this momentous occasion?
What happened to that other glitzy party they announced a few weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me too @Chita I was hoping for a really good unearthed book about what an absolute spunk bucket she is. Now it's beginning to sound like he's knocking one out over her of a night time. Global superstar my fat arse. 🤬
I think he's just sweetening the nasty medicine.
Trying to avoid being outright scathing and leading them into a false sense of security by tossing them a few sweeteners.
I have faith.

Every time I hear the names H or M I hear the word bleep!
The highest accolade ever!
My work here is done.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I 'think' I've already read - praps on here? - that the Vogue Sept cover was dependent on Hazno being in the shoot? not sure about Merchie and Lilibux though (I am on the fence as to whether protecting their privacy is good, or whether one/both actually exists)

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I 'think' I've already read - praps on here? - that the Vogue Sept cover was dependent on Hazno being in the shoot? not sure about Merchie and Lilibux though (I am on the fence as to whether protecting their privacy is good, or whether one/both actually exists)
I think that could have worked in a Kim/Kanye cover way, but I still think Adele is a more commercial cover than the Harkles.

Plus Adele is attractive, unlike Harry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know why Vogue would put the Harkles on the cover at any rate. She is only so-so, and he is downright unattractive. If someone would buy that rag, they might be looking for a modicum of inspiration....and with the Harkles the bloom is off the rose...and he is just annoying now. The sound of his voice alone grates.

How in Hades would anyone know if ANY kid they/she might appear with was actually as advertised. Even Vogue does not want to be made a laughing stock of.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Now now, stop with the untruths.:mad:
In truth Hawwy did the colouring in his self. Teacher did the written essay on what inspired his pixture. Apparently hawwy grappled with the long words like 'purple' and 'think' so the headmaster told the art teacher "Just do the bleeping essay, bung it in his art folder and let's get this bleep off the premises asap. Good luck to Sandhurst."
Thanks for setting me straight Freda. I thought it was the whole assignment.
But did Hawwy stay within the lines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is what annoys me when he does his “ We all need to “ crap speeches …Is he being treated the same as any other foreign national as regards Visa to stay, Visa to work and Tax ???? Is he claiming Covid exemption despite returning to Uk twice ?

Surprised the US press haven’t questioned this !
”We all need to “ ….except him ?? !
BiB - Maybe he entered illegally via the southern border and so is getting all the exemptions and benefits that they seem to get?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
BIB, you think that's bad? About 3 years ago here in NYC, a homeless and deranged man pushed an elderly Asian man onto the subway tracks in Queens. The elderly man was terrified and was trying to climb back onto the platform because a train was coming. The platform was full of people, including a photographer for one of the newspapers (it was either The Daily News or the New York Post), and not one of those dirtbags helped him. They did take out their phones and start recording/snapping pics. The newspaper published a picture of the train right before it hit the man. The photographer said he was trying to alert the motorman by using the flash from his camera. Yeah, I think he saw him. A bit off topic, but I've learned to never underestimate just how low someone will go.
I just wanted to add something to this story. I was out hiking all day (my legs are killing me now, lol), but I didn't have time to go on here, so I wanted to clarify the story. This happened in 2012 or 2013. I looked up the story because I was curious about it. This was when I still trusted our "news" media. I remember it being said on the news and in the papers that the man was homeless and muttering to himself and just pushed the man onto the tracks. I saw an article saying the pusher had been acquitted of murder and I was pissed, but then I read the story and it turns out the Asian man had been the aggressor. They had bumped into each other and the Asian man was drunk and he followed the guy and was saying things like he'd kill him, etc. There was even a video apparently of all that and the pusher asking the man to leave him alone, but every time I clicked it, it took me to a different video. I don't think the pusher meant to harm the guy, he just was being threatened by him. It doesn't mean the Asian man deserved to die, but it does put a different spin on the story as a whole. However, it was true that nobody helped the man and all the rest of what I said. I just got what led up to it wrong. Honestly, I never saw back in 2013 that it turned out that the Asian man was the aggressor. I just saw it now when I was researching the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'd never seen that. What an absolute spunk bucket of a bleep she is. That fukin apology is about as sincere as Orca. I'm enraged. I used to love all dance, ballet, ballroom, Latin American, I still do but can no longer do it. Argh it's so disciplined and gives you incredible posture, and immense strength. There is also something so very attractive about a man who can dance, they glide as opposed to walk, and have a huge amount of self and body confidence. What an amazing thing for Catherine and William to encourage, it's clearly something William is passionate about too by the way he told the young lad he was talking to, if he wanted to dance then do it and to never let anyone tell him otherwise .
Bravo William, what an excellent king he will be.
I don't like to show my age, but I was absolutely gobsmacked, and almost salivating, when I saw Alexander Godunov, premier dancer from the Bolshoi - who defected from Russia to the US in 1979 – walk away from the camera during the film "Witness." Bugger Harrison Ford. It's about the only thing I remember from the film.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
in the article it says the Sussex’s are not planning to attend Obama’s 60th party .......... planning to attend haha !!! The cunts haven’t been invited that’s why 😆
I'm not planning to attend Obama's party either! I sent a birthday card from Hallmark because I care enough to send the very best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
in the article it says the Sussex’s are not planning to attend Obama’s 60th party .......... planning to attend haha !!! The cunts haven’t been invited that’s why 😆
I noticed that too :ROFLMAO:

Maybe they'll be going to Joe Biden's 80th bash in November 2022, what with Hazno being such a big friend of the Bidens and all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.