Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking forward to the Tom Bower book coming out but after a couple of his recent tv appearances and the article posted up thread, I'm beginning to think he's not on my wavelength after all. He doesnt seem as critical of her as I expected him to be.
And he seems to think shes a global superstar.
So I might save my book money and spend it on chocolate instead.
Me too @Chita I was hoping for a really good unearthed book about what an absolute spunk bucket she is. Now it's beginning to sound like he's knocking one out over her of a night time. Global superstar my fat arse. 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I think Sky is off for a week, something to do with covid misinformation.
I love Sky news its the most honest news channel I've found, no bullshit. I hate the way the world is going where people can no longer speak freely. Apart from on here. Thank duck! I'm so grateful for this little community of ours. Thankyou everyone 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I know it's all 'a source says' or 'according to reports' but lets hope this happens soon .........

PRINCESS Anne is set to become the first woman to hold the title of Captain-General of the Royal Marines and she is "very keen" to take up the post stripped from Prince Harry after Megxit, according to reports.

The Princess Royal is seen as a "good fit" for the position which was passed down from Prince Philip to Harry upon his retirement from royal duties in December 2017. The Duke of Edinburgh had inherited the title in 1953 from the late King George VI, who died a year earlier. Senior military sources suggested Anne was "nailed on" as the next Captain-General of the Royal Marines.

A senior Royal Marines source told The Sunday Time: “Princess Anne has already done a lot with us over the years.
She’s really well connected to the navy and, as a consequence, has a soft spot for the Royal Marines.
We are very comfortable with her, especially given her outstanding sporting background. She is a good fit.”

A source close to The Princess Royal described her as being “very keen” to take on the role.
This news has given me absolute life today, she will be amazing Captain General.. I bet WB is savage about it, tough tits hole. Kate getting both Rugby codes is awesome too. I bet he's embarked on a binge of drunk and drugs now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Fergie looked and talked as mad as a box of frogs on the One Show - no change there then one might say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She looks and acts like she’s got a broom stuck up her arse 🙈
They called her Flora because she always spread so well, she would probably enjoy the broom up the Arse.

Why is this old bow wow getting so much media attention lately? She has obviously got an ulterior motive but probably has found the guts after the shenanigans of the the other two.

Perhaps Charles has told her perhaps that her two gurning gizmos are having their titles removed, I really hope so useless parasites they are

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why would anyone fly 123 miles past the US Virgin Islands to Saint Martin only to fly back when there is a perfectly good airport on the US Virgin Islands. I’m calling BS on this!
Yeah, I couldn't really figure out what it meant...

Reactions: 15
If El Chimpo is on a diplomatic visa after he made that stupid PSA trying to manipulate our election results, I'll toss him on the next banana boat out of here myself.

Yeah well every time someone mentions ANL I hear the word "anal" in my head and I don't know how to stop it!
Every time I hear the names H or M I hear the word bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Me too @Chita I was hoping for a really good unearthed book about what an absolute spunk bucket she is. Now it's beginning to sound like he's knocking one out over her of a night time. Global superstar my fat arse. 🤬
They all seem to be runner scared what is their problem?? Are they being silenced or sympathetic towards them.

When will somebody find the guts to stand up to them or are there more republicans than we think.

The RF haven't exactly covered their selves in glory in recent years and their inability to listen to the people is making people cynical, I am one of them

Reactions: 27
Good idea!

Oh need to change ‘that there blackout to something more pc - blockout, blankout, freeze out, punch out, strike out, shut out,
maybe knock out the old trout
rule out the eelpout
cast out the drop out
stamp out the fake pout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh need to change ‘that there blackout to something more pc - blockout, blankout, freeze out, punch out, strike out, shut out,
maybe knock out the old trout
rule out the eelpout
cast out the drop out
stamp out the fake pout
Yeah you can't say "black," or any words, really. It triggers pretty much everyone in America. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Useful birthday prezzies for our Megsie

Hair styling kit
Lying detector
Big brother type onesie that sends electric shocks to her bum whenever she tells a lie 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.