Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what annoys me when he does his “ We all need to “ crap speeches …Is he being treated the same as any other foreign national as regards Visa to stay, Visa to work and Tax ???? Is he claiming Covid exemption despite returning to Uk twice ?

Surprised the US press haven’t questioned this !
”We all need to “ ….except him ?? !
So she has to pay taxes in USA and he doesn’t? Is this correct? We think he is on a diplomatic visa but he can /is only allowed to only spend x amount of days in the US over a certain period And therefore would need to come back to the UK after this time elapses in order not to pay US tax - is this right - sorry for being thick but I am a little confused. Thanks if any one can explain 😀. Also HE has said he doesn’t want to become a US citizen as well - not quite 90 day fiancé territory - can we nominate him for citizenship and get rid of him 🤣

ETA so his CHIMPO ‘job’ is not really a job as he would need a work visa? How would that work?
so many questions 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Here's Tom again talking about that bird shooting incident.

I would guess that there isn't any chance of Hazno admitting anything (especially if it was covered up for him at the time).

Will he have the courage to admit anything terrible that he has done?

Of course he might admit a few stupid things that were covered up for him relating to drink/drugs etc because people won't really care about that, and he'll be able to put a spin on it that it was all because he didn't get enough attention from daddy. It remains to be seen how low he will go.
He will definitely admit certain mistakes to give the impression of total honesty and point out that he is no longer the naked nazi dressed man who shot innocent animmals and pets and gouged lumps out of polo ponies.
Remember guys, he has traveled the road to Damascus these days and has seen the light. Reformed. Made better. All fixed and pitty-patted to perfection. Even if he doesn't WANT to address his grubby past his ghost writer and mommy smeggy will insist. Unlike her 100% perfect hagiography, his must ensure he is known as the more sinful and imperfect partner who needed saving by St Smeggy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Liar, liar.....
Yer pants are on fire.....
You lie through your teeth-
From us, youve well got some beef....
You are both so dire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can anyone explain what is happening at the moment regarding Harry's tax status. They no longer have a home in the UK as their stuff has been cleared out of Frogmore.

He said that he wouldn't apply to be an American citizen and it's believed that he's using a diplomatic passport. How long can that continue? Personally I don't think he should be allowed to do that especially as he's hardly enhancing the reputation of our country. He can apply for residency as Smeggy's poodle.

Surely at some point he is going to have to pay tax. If he chooses to live in America then he really shouldn't be using his title either. When are we going to find out the answers to these questions or should we just assume that there are different rules for the elite 🙄
When I looked at the types of American citizenship I also tried to find the rules for a UK diplomat living overseas but could not find anything.
As I have said before H could have a US citizenship with a green card and still be able to keep the title. He would have to return to the UK every 10 years on this.
There are another couple of avenues he can use. But I think H would have to return every 3 or 6 months, he could have got a reprieve because of covid.

I did not watch the bus ride he did with Corbin but on the ads I am sure Corbin asked H if he had his taxes and green card sorted and H said yeh. Or could it of been the Orca interview but I don't think he spoke to her by himself. What a peculiar dream if that is what it was.

Reactions: 15
Orlando bloom Harry’s best Hollywood buddy is voicing the innocent Prince George in this new mockery series . Harry where is the compassion there ? This could have effects on George . No words, the irony and hypocrisy always prevails with this duo and their cronies.

The media gives his child privacy by blurring out their face in these shots but Orlando thinks it’s fine to mock an 8 year old child for a pay cheque.
Hypocrites of the highest order.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Probably not alone , but whenever any mention of the now defunct “The Tig “ comes up , my brain rearranges it to “The Git”. Just sayin …..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she has to pay taxes in USA and he doesn’t? Is this correct? We think he is on a diplomatic visa but he can /is only allowed to only spend x amount of days in the US over a certain period And therefore would need to come back to the UK after this time elapses in order not to pay US tax - is this right - sorry for being thick but I am a little confused. Thanks if any one can explain 😀. Also HE has said he doesn’t want to become a US citizen as well - not quite 90 day fiancé territory - can we nominate him for citizenship and get rid of him 🤣

ETA so his CHIMPO ‘job’ is not really a job as he would need a work visa? How would that work?
so many questions 🤔
Found this from March - Angela’s take on it all

• Angry
Reactions: 12

so many questions 🤔
If El Chimpo is on a diplomatic visa after he made that stupid PSA trying to manipulate our election results, I'll toss him on the next banana boat out of here myself.

Probably not alone , but whenever any mention of the now defunct “The Tig “ comes up , my brain rearranges it to “The Git”. Just sayin …..
Yeah well every time someone mentions ANL I hear the word "anal" in my head and I don't know how to stop it!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

so many questions 🤔
He won’t have , or he shouldn’t have, a diplomatic passport as he is not a GB representative on official state business in ANY capacity.

His working visa might have been sponsored by , say, Netflix or other ..or he may have claimed the exceptional talent visa ( Heavy Irony here !!!! ).

I really don‘t know how he is doing it and under what rules ….but they don’t seem to be the same rules anyone else would be afforded , do they !!!

Maybe if you run through US immigration shouting “ Compassion & Empathy “ , they just let you in for free ! 🤣🤣 ( Do not attempt this !! )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's saying something when you arrange a 'pap' shot of yourself plus 'unknown' child and the photographer doesn't turn up. After waiting for ages and calling him (her) they take one pic then go. Times are hard.

Think somebody needs to tell her that all that security she's paying for is not needed. Nobody cares any more.

Might and Power - can you remember where she was for the pap shot?
No, sorry, no idea?

Reactions: 9
Found this from March - Angela’s take on it all
OK, well, he has a special talent for messing up. I'll give him that.

He won’t have , or he shouldn’t have, a diplomatic passport as he is not a GB representative on official state business in ANY capacity.

His working visa might have been sponsored by , say, Netflix or other ..or he may have claimed the exceptional talent visa ( Heavy Irony here !!!! ).

I really don‘t know how he is doing it and under what rules ….but they don’t seem to be the same rules anyone else would be afforded , do they !!!

Maybe if you run through US immigration shouting “ Compassion & Empathy “ , they just let you in for free ! 🤣🤣 ( Do not attempt this !! )
Exceptional individual! That's it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

The media gives his child privacy by blurring out their face in these shots but Orlando thinks it’s fine to mock an 8 year old child for a pay cheque.
Hypocrites of the highest order.
Wow now I know who that reminds me of 🤣🤣🤣 Punch 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Like all these sorts, they are hypocrites with a capital H , while preaching to others how they should, or should not, be living their life.

As I said hypocrites with a capital H.
Quiet agree but I would say Cunts with a capital C

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's saying something when you arrange a 'pap' shot of yourself plus 'unknown' child and the photographer doesn't turn up. After waiting for ages and calling him (her) they take one pic then go. Times are hard.

Think somebody needs to tell her that all that security she's paying for is not needed. Nobody cares any more.

Might and Power - can you remember where she was for the pap shot?
Found it! See my post.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

UK Gov states to become a Diplomatic Service officer
To join as a diplomatic administrative officer you'll usually need 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C). If you apply to become an operational or policy officer, you'll usually need A levels or equivalent qualifications.

so nope he only has an alleged dodgy diploma in Origami and a note from his teacher saying he is good at colouring in 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fukin hypocrite Bloom can duck right off. I hope he gets dropped by unicef because he clearly gives not one single flying duck about protecting children if he can sign up for a programme that bullies 3 children under 8. He's despicable. I'm writing to unicef. It's a good job Mr Flairey got me more stamps, it's going to be a busy week. What an utter bellend. The company he keeps says it all though really. bleep.
Flairey what shall we buy for the beautiful, successful, compassionate, caring Pwincess of Cuntland for her Birthday. I thought a nice moisturizer for over 60's made from natural ingredients like, batshit,foxshit and essence of skunk.

What will you get the poor little darling??

This family?

Clucking bells it's the Paxos extended family

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When I looked at the types of American citizenship I also tried to find the rules for a UK diplomat living overseas but could not find anything.
As I have said before H could have a US citizenship with a green card and still be able to keep the title. He would have to return to the UK every 10 years on this.
There are another couple of avenues he can use. But I think H would have to return every 3 or 6 months, he could have got a reprieve because of covid.

I did not watch the bus ride he did with Corbin but on the ads I am sure Corbin asked H if he had his taxes and green card sorted and H said yeh. Or could it of been the Orca interview but I don't think he spoke to her by himself. What a peculiar dream if that is what it was.
But if you work for the British Consulate and have moved from the UK you would still be a UK taxpayer. Hazno does NO work for the UK at all. This subject really needs addressing as it seems pretty unfair when he wants to be known as JCMH but behave like he doesn't have to follow the normal rules. What if he killed someone whilst driving? Would he quickly be shipped back to the UK?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.