Harry and Meghan #126 All the Gear but no original idea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheeeee new thread.
Excellent title.

Blimey it's 'ot.

I can accept it as being true that people at a party want to talk to Harry.
He's an actual Prince/son of the global superstar Diana/grandson to one of the richest women in the world which gives him novelty value.
People will want to chat with someone of that status.

What I want to know is if they flock to talk to him again once they've met him?
Exactly.
He's a curiosity. Like the two headed snakes and stuff you see at stops on US highways. You are interested in a "let's check it out ..."way. then afterwards you think "well, that was exciting:rolleyes: ... not"
Yeah Henry the two headed snake.
OOH, shall we write a bench book?
"The Adventures of Henry the 2 headed snake and his imaginary friends"

This is Henry, a two headed twit.
We think he has brains, but honestly not a lot.
He thinks he's mates with Barrack and calls him every day.
But Barrack is always busy and doesn't want to play.

So Henry calls his granny, but she slams down the phone
after shouting "duck off you traitor!". Poor Henry all alone.
So he calls his friend Freda, who he knows loves him to bits.
But she says "Soz, can't talk Aitch, I'm waxing my tits."

This puzzles Henry, but then many things do.
Like penguins and sudoku and tieing one's shoe.
"Do ladies wax their titties though? Well megsy never does,
though to be fair they really need it as they're growing quite a fuzz."

So he calls nuttynanna and is puzzled even more.
She's speaking a strange language he's never heard before.
He thinks she's saying "luv you loads" but we tattlers think not.
So Henry is all alone again. The prince the world forgot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
So that pic I posted in the last thread of the girl with hundreds of screens in front of her really needs photoshopping to replace the girl's face with Omid's face!

Wally needs to come in here.
Yes we would welcome Wally here.

In bookworm's second video she says that someone called social services to do a welfare check and Smeggy was furious and blamed her mother and father 😃 that's odd as it seems Doria and Thomas are now communicating with each other.

She also said that hazno is nowhere to be seen so he might not even be living with Smeggy!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly.
He's a curiosity. Like the two headed snakes and stuff you see at stops on US highways. You are interested in a "let's check it out ..."way. then afterwards you think "well, that was exciting:rolleyes: ... not"
Yeah Henry the two headed snake.
OOH, shall we write a bench book?
"The Adventures of Henry the 2 headed snake and his imaginary friends"

This is Henry, a two headed twit.
We think he has brains, but honestly not a lot.
He thinks he's mates with Barrack and calls him every day.
But Barrack is always busy and doesn't want to play.

So Henry calls his granny, but she slams down the phone
after shouting "duck off you traitor!". Poor Henry all alone.
So he calls his friend Freda, who he knows loves him to bits.
But she says "Soz, can't talk Aitch, I'm waxing my tits."

This puzzles Henry, but then many things do.
Like penguins and sudoku and tieing one's shoe.
"Do ladies wax their titties though? Well megsy never does,
though to be fair they really need it as they're growing quite a fuzz."

So he calls nuttynanna and is puzzled even more.
She's speaking a strange language he's never heard before.
He thinks she's saying "luv you loads" but we tattlers think not.
So Henry is all alone again. The prince the world forgot.
Round of applause and encores! 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you @KuntyChopsMcghee for the title, and @Fisher Lassie for starting the thread.

The Sun, Daily Mirror and Daily Star all report on the Windsor christening as though because Minge wants it, so it will happen. In front of the Queen, too, whether she likes it or not.

The Sun says that No.6 specifically asked at the Diana statue unveiling. I bet that's why he came over, as this opportunity to tie themselves to the RF permanently by legitimising Lil through a Royal christening had to be seized. Plus the priceless PR for Netflix and Spotify. I never understood why Hazzno came over until now, but he and Minge had a bigger project in mind when he visited than the statue unveiling which clearly meant little to him.

Minge looked ahead to the planned Diana event and sent her ginger puppet over with her instructions. I think they want to tie the christening in with the September celeb event to honour Diana's work and achievements. This is what Minge is aiming for - a Royal christening combined with an A-list party.

I hope the RF cancel any further Diana events, and refuse outright to hold a christening which would open the door to all kinds of trouble for the RF. Quite apart from anything else, has anybody asked the question: Who would actually be being christened? Who is this child and who are her parents, and what makes her eligible to be christened at Windsor Castle? Answer came there none.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Thank you @KuntyChopsMcghee for the title, and @Fisher Lassie for starting the thread.

The Sun, Daily Mirror and Daily Star all report on the Windsor christening as though because Minge wants it, so it will happen. In front of the Queen, too, whether she likes it or not.
The Sun says that No.6 specifically asked at the Diana statue unveiling. I bet that's why he came over, as this opportunity to tie themselves to the RF permanently by legitimising Lil through a Royal christening had to be seized. Plus the priceless PR for Netflix and Spotify. I never understood why Hazzno came over until now, but he and Minge had a bigger project in mind when he visited than the statue unveiling which clearly meant little to him.

Minge looked ahead to the planned Diana event and sent her ginger puppet over with her instructions. I think they want to tie the christening in with the September celeb event to honour Diana's work and achievements. This is what Minge is aiming for - a Royal christening combined with an A-list party.

I hope the RF cancel any further Diana events, and refuse outright to hold a christening which would open the door to all kinds of trouble for the RF. Quite apart from anything else, has anybody asked the question: Who would actually be being christened? Who is this child and who are her parents, and what makes her eligible to be christened at Windsor Castle? Answer came there none.
Smeg is sly and strategic, and believes in manifesting - that what she demands or visualises for herself will happen - eg Doria invited to a Royal Christmas, zoom chats withTQ, invitations to the balcony for trooping, for the Jubilee. No doubt that along the line some of her manifestations have come true, but people have the full measure of her now, and especially TRF must now see what her game is in every PR fluff piece. Even using Pearl is a 'sweet nod' to Welsh origins.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you @KuntyChopsMcghee for the title, @Fisher Lassie for the thread, and @Kittypops for the recap.

The Harkles and Harry in particular have lots of potential.
Every person which loathes the monarchy is their potential friend.
Covert and not so covert criminal elements using Harry's implication for "business" with the absolute knowledge that in the aftermath:
a) the RF would have to save him
b) the RF takes damage, while the real culprits fly under the radar.
Every potential business deal that they make, every association is on the backs of the RF, by default the consequences hit the RF.
Nope, they left the RF doesn't fly in the media aftermath.
The spin would actually absolve them at least compared to the RF(they were not protected)
Of course SS and similar will milk the woes is version first(puts blame on RF) and then the they are so successful version's may start, (means poor thing are sabotaged.)

Reactions: 24
Apologies if posted on the last thread. Today's Sunday Times... @JAR21 thread title gets a mention!!!

View attachment 668602
Aww her lickle white bread world got a knock because we don't believe the perfection posted. I've never been influenced by an influencer (in fact, I have no idea what they are really) - my life is mine alone and I don't feel the need to broadcast its perceived perfection around the globe. Also, if I said I think 'x' to a member of my family then I would expect a conversation if someone didn't agree. This world has gone bleeping nuts when no-one is able to accept valid criticism and calling out about damned lies that they post. Jeez if a former US President can be banned from a SM site why do these people believe they are in any way unaccountable?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Just been listening to Bookworms latest videos. The first one says that there is no evidence that the Harkles own the Monteshitto mansion. It also says that Scrotie has fake accounts on twitter and talks to Meghan daily. Then he does her bidding attacking journalists etc. using fake accounts 😡

I'm just going to listen to the second one but comments below say that Yankee Wally has now been banned from Gab!
Her account is still up with comments on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I see it took at least 2 people to load the ginger turd into the gas-guzzling VIP Chevrolet, one of whom a POC held the door open for egalitarian and humble NoBalls.

So No.6 is hanging with movers and shakers and tech billionaires - he's apparently "a baller"! Whack-job No.6 probably thinks this means "Bisexual", and approaches movie moguls and A-listers with "Wanna f...k a Prince?"

It's reported that he has military magazines posted to his L.A address by friends in the UK. If he lives in Montyshitto this involves a journey to L.A of 91 miles by road from his "forever home" in Montyshitto to collect them. A long journey just to get a magazine and then play with himself as he remembers being babysat in Afghanistan and fondling pretend helicopter controls.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Another uncomfortably hot good evening all. Thank you @Fisher Lassie and @Kittypops for the new thread and recap, and yay my first thread name.

I do wish the Hark and Mark would take their scabid flock and duck off to Wokeland where they can all cancel the duck out of each other until the last wo/man is left standing in their own miserable tit until the grim reaper gets them.

Happy Sunday🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Apparently yankeewally was suspended for 48 hours because her account was flagged as spam. She's being targeted by the SS and Scabies.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I see it took at least 2 people to load the ginger turd into the gas-guzzling VIP Chevrolet, one of whom a POC held the door open for egalitarian and humble NoBalls.

So No.6 is hanging with movers and shakers and tech billionaires - he's apparently "a baller"! Whack-job No.6 probably thinks this means "Bisexual", and approaches movie moguls and A-listers with "Wanna f...k a Prince?"

It's reported that he has military magazines posted to his L.A address by friends in the UK. If he lives in Montyshitto this involves a journey to L.A of 91 miles by road from his "forever home" in Montyshitto to collect them. A long journey just to get a magazine and then play with himself as he remembers being babysat in Afghanistan and fondling pretend helicopter controls.
I suspect a WWII camo motorcycle bikes it to him whilst he stands at the gates going Vroom Vroom! Or maybe one of those drones drops it in the pool ;)

Not really because it will be revived into another site. We will smell the odour of the chase and gravitate towards it in our thousands. Funny how this site is being targeted rather than those sites used by 'sugars' actually wishing death on our RF. Must be some money involved somewhere...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
That mothers site, the complaints about this place, the reports.
Funny, most are in the Peg topics.
There were others:

The Eimear thing is old, yet the newest Titles of Peg are mentioned, the writer usually doesn't deal with celebrities at all:

That's me engaging in tinfoil hattery.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Happy new thread day to those who brought it about🎉🥳🙌...I am in awe of your skills and bow to your talents 🥰.🤸🤸🤸🤸

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think this forum is hosted in America, I might be wrong.
I bloody hope so because it makes me so angry that no criticism is allowed.

We really are heading towards a horrific Orwellian future where we all get accused of thought crime.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Worry not. Tattle wont be closing, people have been saying it will for the last 3 years and the newspapers have been reporting negatively and very biasedly about here since 2019 but them and their opinions can duck off.

Harry and Megans brand reputation team have even threatened here, and were told to go away 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.