Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
View attachment 671078

If this book proves I have anything in common with him other than being alive at the same time,then I will feel I've utterly failed at being a decent human being. His behaviour is totally reprehensible and inhumane.
I read a great comment on Facebook.
”If the book is written by the man he has become then does that mean the book won’t have a spine either?”
:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Yel

Chatty Member
Worry not. Tattle wont be closing, people have been saying it will for the last 3 years and the newspapers have been reporting negatively and very biasedly about here since 2019 but them and their opinions can fuck off.

Harry and Megans brand reputation team have even threatened here, and were told to go away 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Australia's 'The Morning Show' hosts had this to say about Haz book .......

"They had plenty to say about their choice to use a major publishing house to get the word out, despite vowing to use ‘grassroots’ organisations.

Ford put in: "This is all officially announced by Random House. Remember how they spoke about how they’d be working only with grassroots media organisations and up-and-coming journalists?

"Random House and Oprah? We’re off to a great start on that, aren’t we, with that pledge!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Hellacopters

My favourite comment below the article in the DailyMail:

I have a title for Harry's new book: "Recollections may vary - memoirs of a bitter ex-Royal"

😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

freda19

VIP Member
Wheeeee new thread.
Excellent title.

Blimey it's 'ot.

I can accept it as being true that people at a party want to talk to Harry.
He's an actual Prince/son of the global superstar Diana/grandson to one of the richest women in the world which gives him novelty value.
People will want to chat with someone of that status.

What I want to know is if they flock to talk to him again once they've met him?
Exactly.
He's a curiosity. Like the two headed snakes and stuff you see at stops on US highways. You are interested in a "let's check it out ..."way. then afterwards you think "well, that was exciting:rolleyes: ... not"
Yeah Henry the two headed snake.
OOH, shall we write a bench book?
"The Adventures of Henry the 2 headed snake and his imaginary friends"

This is Henry, a two headed twat.
We think he has brains, but honestly not a lot.
He thinks he's mates with Barrack and calls him every day.
But Barrack is always busy and doesn't want to play.

So Henry calls his granny, but she slams down the phone
after shouting "Fuck off you traitor!". Poor Henry all alone.
So he calls his friend Freda, who he knows loves him to bits.
But she says "Soz, can't talk Aitch, I'm waxing my tits."

This puzzles Henry, but then many things do.
Like penguins and sudoku and tieing one's shoe.
"Do ladies wax their titties though? Well megsy never does,
though to be fair they really need it as they're growing quite a fuzz."

So he calls nuttynanna and is puzzled even more.
She's speaking a strange language he's never heard before.
He thinks she's saying "luv you loads" but we tattlers think not.
So Henry is all alone again. The prince the world forgot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

50sGirl

VIP Member
STOP PRESS!!
I did a bit of detective Googling and I can’t believe I actually found the front cover of Henry’s memoir… :eek:

39DD1C23-57EB-4410-9418-FFE546F18EFE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

spangly

VIP Member
Harry and meghan #127

Harry's got out his best handwriting pen, it's time to tell his truth...again!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Chum

Harry is writing a memoir which will be published in late 2022. So private!

Just heard about this on ITV news. My husband wondered if Harry's writing it himself. 11-year-old rolls his eyes and says: "I really don't think so":LOL:
Husband did say I should check my support group (Tattle) for the latest goss so hear I am 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Cassandra333

VIP Member
THE truth. Some women blame themselves for their rape. Are they not allowed to be honest and say "Looking back I should have seen that flashing my bits/talking dirty whatever was making me look like I was an easy lay at that party and I should have got a taxi home rather than accept that lift from that group of boys/men.... and it's made me realuse I need to be more careful in how I behave."
I don't think that's unreasonable. The number of times my gals and I have 'rescued' girls behaving like idiots while drunk from predatory blokes is unreal and it's got worse. There's no use chanting "But we should be able to just be ourselves ... " it doesn't work like that. A degree of being at least responsible for your own safety is needed when there are so many predators about.
I agree with you that women need to be careful and streetwise. We're not just at risk of rape but also murder and assault. However, men who rape must always be held to account. They don't get to say 'look at how she was dressed or she was pissed out of her head'. The man who rapes is the one who commits the crime, not the woman who was drunk. So yes, take great care, don't be stupid and protect yourself to your best ability. But never take the focus off the rapist. The rapist is the piece of shit in any scenario. They don't get to have an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Evangelina

VIP Member
Harry is writing a memoir which will be published in late 2022. So private!

Mind is full of... fuck.

Mummy died.
I was a drunk.
I did drugs.
My brother is evil.
Mummy is dead.
Legacy, misinformation, press, hounding, mummy.
Father is evil.
I got married.
Mummy was there.
3 days before.
My wife scored 4 touchdowns in one game.
My wife... Mummy.
Evil Royals... Mummy.
My truth.. My wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
First of all they left for privacy. I mean money.

secondly, how many exposes?! This is getting so old. It's interesting that everything they do is literally about themselves....they have no other life experience to offer. Mental health is about their mental health, a TV show is about Meghan. Are they going to dine out on his connections until he's 102? When is he going to find himself without merching the fact he's a prince (that left his country, declares to hate it, and doesn't do anything here). That's not a hearts and mind approach to leadership? He isn't even popular in the army these days.

it's just painful watching someone so inflated with their own self importance, who thinks they are of huge significance to the world, preen and claim to have "become a man". Honestly it's like watching a brain deadzombie.
He has such hatred towards his family, such bitterness. I do think this is to exert pressure for something they want, and has been released midweek to combat reports of Meghan selling out to Netflix whilst she was a royal.

if Harry wants to be his own man. He has everything at his fingertips. Wealth, connections, two children, a lovely house, can put food on the table. This endless circling back round to history, to calling everyone out, to pore over false accounts, endless hanging onto royal coat tails. Just move on Mate! You could actually be happy and face forwards? Why live permanently in the past.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 67