Harry and Meghan #126 All the Gear but no original idea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe that anything written here is any worse than the Daily Mail comment section. Are they going to try and cancel that too?
Wasn't Hazza rumoured to have tried? Without success, so that's why he hates the DM so much. 🤣

I saw something on Tumblr about how he supposedly kept sending IPSO letters to the media demanding pre-approval of everything they posted about Smeg.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Worry not. Tattle wont be closing, people have been saying it will for the last 3 years and the newspapers have been reporting negatively and very biasedly about here since 2019 but them and their opinions can duck off.

Harry and Megans brand reputation team have even threatened here, and were told to go away 🤣
Thank gawd for that but how Influential are that lot?? After all we only take the piss and comment on what has happened bastards!!!

Reactions: 28
Worry not. Tattle wont be closing, people have been saying it will for the last 3 years and the newspapers have been reporting negatively and very biasedly about here since 2019 but them and their opinions can duck off.

Harry and Megans brand reputation team have even threatened here, and were told to go away 🤣
no way, someone from their actual team?

I came across some google message boards the other day that were about 25 years old, literally some discussing dianas outings before she had died. gossip isn’t new, so why are celebrities acting like it is, jeez gossip keeps some of them in business

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think they have everything to lose by talking to the FBI. If they say something that involves some other woke idiot, like, say, the Clintons, there'll be nowhere to hide.

They haven't any beans to spill. It's all bovine excrement.
Guaranteed, if they had any info they'd have busted their lazy arses to piss it out there for a fee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think they have everything to lose by talking to the FBI. If they say something that involves some other woke idiot, like, say, the Clintons, there'll be nowhere to hide.

He is a spiteful little fucker and, if this happens I hope the RF opens the can of worms on the Haddock

• Haha
Reactions: 33

What drivel which only serves to make the Harkles sound like a disgusting pair of lowlifes 🤮 not that I give a crap about Andrew.

I also don't believe that the Harkles know anything anyway. Would Andrew confide his deepest secrets to his thick nephew and his trashy money grabbing wife? Surely even he's not that stupid. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes we would welcome Wally here.

In bookworm's second video she says that someone called social services to do a welfare check and Smeggy was furious and blamed her mother and father 😃 that's odd as it seems Doria and Thomas are now communicating with each other.

She also said that hazno is nowhere to be seen so he might not even be living with Smeggy!
Here's a little something until the other YTers get freed from SM jail:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It looks like yw is still on gab

Can accounts on Gab make money from Ad revenue like they can on YouTube? Can they on Twitter?
I'm just wondering if the reason Yankee Wally prefers that kind of outlet for her videos is because she can earn a bit of income?
Can't blame her for that.

Reactions: 32
Hazno and Smegs’ ‘brand reputation team’ 🥴😂

Ha ha ha! There’s tit jobs and then there’s REALLY tit jobs😂😂😂
It must be like having a tit sandwich from those two fuckwits!!💩

I do hope our forum hasn't been a target because of my filthy gobby mouth? If anyone thinks I should tone it down please tell me.

I will put my hands in splints but I am unable to tone my mouth😖😖😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

But what can they say? Its hearsay (and given how reliable their truths are probably made up hearsay).

They will have no evidence and why would the FBI talk to them? More blackmail BS.

Reactions: 31

What about Oprah and her friendship with the other one? Or is that ok?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yes every time there is a negative in the media we get more people saying 'hi I'm a newbie but I like the fact that my opinion won't be cancelled'.

I would quite like a cover on my floor mop of you - would make it more fun mwuhahaha! 💋
It was thanks to the Daily mail that I found Tattle. And I haven't regretted a day on his site.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Brand reputation team for the Harkles?
Sounds like a dream job.
You get paid for:
failing at basic marketing and promotion of said brand.
trying to censor people that find the brand tit (manage negative sentiment)
Your employer excelling at destruction of every loyalty that ever existed towards the "brand" while buying loyalty towards the "brand" with cash and lies.
Sounds like... a easy job.

One then puts on a resume:
I was told to "duck off" by Tattle owners/ mods.
😂

• Haha
Can accounts on Gab make money from Ad revenue like they can on YouTube? Can they on Twitter?
I'm just wondering if the reason Yankee Wally prefers that kind of outlet for her videos is because she can earn a bit of income?
Can't blame her for that.
They charge £15/month to upgrade to a premium account where you can post videos and have other privileges, so perhaps that's how they make money. I haven't noticed any ads yet. The problem with ads is that they can dictate what type of content they do/don't want to be associated with. This is what's happened on YouTube and why lots of non woke creators were banned. I wouldn't imagine many advertisers would feel comfortable associating with Gab because it's quite right wing. Unfortunately, many people who don't identify as being right wing are being forced into the right wing domain due to the desperate seeking for freedom of expression because the cancel culture is affecting so many people now.

The so called left (woke) are forcing people over to the right where they may encounter some not so savoury attitudes which they may or may not adopt. Is this what they want?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Undercover with the Harkles...... here they are meeting with their 'Brand Recognition Team' 😉
Polish_20210718_211604249.jpg

1. Ginge the whinge
2. Fishy Fanny
3. Undercover Hamster
4. Ghastly fireplace
5. Bugged tasteless lamp
6. Doritos knitting
7. Cheerleader Scrotie
8. Undercover @Pom Bear
9. Mouldy Richmond
10. Planned escape route....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My thinking, too. It has to be that way. Poor Charles, the debt he will have to clear.
Why the hell should Charles clear any debt No6 saddles himself with. He's nearly 40 and should have to bail himself out, even if he has to become a bin man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
They won’t close Tattle down… the journos need these threads for leads 😁 places like the DM are full of grads tasked with combing influencer accounts and gossip sites to churn out content for the sidebar of shame.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thanks to @Fisher Lassie for starting the new thread and @KuntyChopsMcghee for the new title
These sites exist because Joe Public are not hearing the truth - the media has lost the ability to report on anything what is important to the plebs. How many days have there been headlines about ‘celebs’ whilst real news is not covered. They are the only ones responsible for their declining readers/viewing figures, relying on celeb gossip instead of journalistic /investigative content. Thanks to TST for ensuring we will now get some more new members 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😄
The UK media outlets should be reporting what we have discovered on this site - but instead push the fake PR because they are fundamentally too lazy to send journalists (are there any reporters anymore ?) out from behind their keyboards to undertake real reporting.
They need to start with the death threats to members of the RF and forget Hazzno, fake Emmy awards, Hollyweird celebs just stop giving them the oxygen they need to survive and do their bloody job - hold the policy makers to account and stop feeding us drivel.
As for the Windsor christening ‘threat’ yep you are all right - they need photos - end of
Glad to have reassurance that this site is not closing - so YW come and start posting on here - we would love to hear from you 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.