Harry and Meghan #126 All the Gear but no original idea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for starting the shiny new thread @Fisher Lassie πŸ™‚

Undercover with the Harkles..... poor Hazno doesn't have many friends in America but apparently he's got a new mate called Harvey πŸ˜— he even had a portrait painted πŸ˜„
Polish_20210718_131201728.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Tiny recap:

Lili's Christening is their wishening
Into the Emmy, themselves do jemmy
Wills and Kate got scarfed, all of Wimbledom barfed
Tattlers dressed to impress and do what we do best!

Here we go! Happy new thread! Well done to @Fisher Lassie for opening it and green netted hats off to @KuntyChopsMcghee for the winning title

πŸ…πŸ…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Big thanks to @KuntyChopsMcghee and @Fisher Lassie for shiny new thread.

Knowing what Δ° know now about the disordered personality beneath the dentured mask Δ° would be very scared to meet Smeg in person. Very sweet then like a snake or viper when the mask slips. She spotted her chance with Hazzno, and knew how much sweetness could entrap him to do her bidding.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Big thanks to @KuntyChopsMcghee and @Fisher Lassie for shiny new thread.

Knowing what Δ° know now about the disordered personality beneath the dentured mask Δ° would be very scared to meet Smeg in person. Very sweet then like a snake or viper when the mask slips. She spotted her chance with Hazzno, and knew how much sweetness could entrap him to do her bidding.
Never forget, you're a Tattler, you can see her off...
And, should you need back up, we've got you covered. :cool:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Wheeeee new thread.
Excellent title.

Blimey it's 'ot.

I can accept it as being true that people at a party want to talk to Harry.
He's an actual Prince/son of the global superstar Diana/grandson to one of the richest women in the world which gives him novelty value.
People will want to chat with someone of that status.

What I want to know is if they flock to talk to him again once they've met him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wheeeee new thread.
Excellent title.

Blimey it's 'ot.

He's an actual Prince/son of the global superstar Diana/grandson to one of the richest women in the world which gives him novelty value.

He's dumb and people are going to pull more pranks on him/swindle him since he doesn't have the grey suits protecting him any more. I'm stunned it hasn't happened before now. Megz can't watch him 24/7 and he's going to do stuff behind her back thinking he's being clever.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Yippee a new thread.
Thank you to Fisher Lassie for starting the thread, KuntychopsMcghee for the title and Kittypops for doing the recap.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He's dumb and people are going to pull more pranks on him/swindle him since he doesn't have the grey suits protecting him any more. I'm stunned it hasn't happened before now. Megz can't watch him 24/7 and he's going to do stuff behind her back thinking he's being clever.
I agree and wouldn't be surprised if he wakes up one day to find all his money has mysteriously vanished. He's bound to get screwed over by someone unscrupulous (if not by Megsy herself).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Wheeeee new thread.
Excellent title.

Blimey it's 'ot.

Nothing - he has nothing to talk about that is relevant. I would avoid him like the plague tbh. I'd change counties to avoid him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree and wouldn't be surprised if he wakes up one day to find all his money has mysteriously vanished. He's bound to get screwed over by someone unscrupulous (if not by Megsy herself).
The Royal Family are just going to watch him crash & burn , they wont intercede at all. He will be back at Kensington Palace at his Muvver's old home in a few years time after the Divorce

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Another big Fank You to fred starters and title givers and recap givers.

It's too bloody hot here, I guess they have air con and swimming pools wherever the Snarkles now live - I'm thinking a beachfront condo, budget version of course but still very nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just been listening to Bookworms latest videos. The first one says that there is no evidence that the Harkles own the Monteshitto mansion. It also says that Scrotie has fake accounts on twitter and talks to Meghan daily. Then he does her bidding attacking journalists etc. using fake accounts 😑

I'm just going to listen to the second one but comments below say that Yankee Wally has now been banned from Gab!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The Royal Family are just going to watch him crash & burn , they wont intercede at all. He will be back at Kensington Palace at his Muvver's old home in a few years time after the Divorce
My thinking, too. It has to be that way. Poor Charles, the debt he will have to clear.

Just been listening to Bookworms latest videos. The first one says that there is no evidence that the Harkles own the Monteshitto mansion. It also says that Scrotie has fake accounts on twitter and talks to Meghan daily. Then he does her bidding attacking journalists etc. using fake accounts 😑

I'm just going to listen to the second one but comments below say that Yankee Wally has now been banned from Gab!
Every move she makes, every breath she takes, they'll be watching her.

Someone said a couple of weeks ago that Meme was obsessed with Wally and watched her blogs and I thought yeah, right! As it turns out what do I know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

So that pic I posted in the last thread of the girl with hundreds of screens in front of her really needs photoshopping to replace the girl's face with Omid's face!

Wally needs to come in here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks for the new thread!

Lordy, not KP! Will and Kate should tell TQ or Charles precisely where they can shove it if that's ever suggested! Who wants to live by someone who'd probably be out there in the sunken garden every full moon, performing tapping rituals in front of Mummy's statue? With a Netflix camera crew in tow, filming for the new reality series "Real Divorced HouseHusbands of Monteshito".

Whoever lets Hazbeen back into the family deserves to put up with him on their doorstep. If TQ, Charles or both want him to come home then it's only fair that he moves in with them at Windsor Castle or Clarence House, isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My thinking, too. It has to be that way. Poor Charles, the debt he will have to clear.

Every move she makes, every breath she takes, they'll be watching her.

Someone said a couple of weeks ago that Meme was obsessed with Wally and watched her blogs and I thought yeah, right! As it turns out what do I know?
Lol he'll only be spending money now rather than giving to him later via his will. As long as he sets aside at least the same, if not more, for William he can do what he likes. You can only spend it once... I suspect that so much is tied up in various ridiculous strings that it won't be obtainable anyway. We aren't talking about a cash billionaire.

So that pic I posted in the last thread of the girl with hundreds of screens in front of her really needs photoshopping to replace the girl's face with Omid's face!

Wally needs to come in here.
Oh yes - great idea! Love it, love it, love it... said in Cherish voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.