Harry and Meghan #126 All the Gear but no original idea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every venture they have done, they have used their Titles, and profited from them which is why I really wish and hope that HMQ removes them. And the Titles 😉. Let's see how much in demand they will be then.

Reactions: 29
It’s difficult not to wonder what Peter Cook would have made of them. In Not Only… But Also, his 1960s series with Dudley Moore, Cook parodied the famous recluse, Greta Garbo. Dressed up as Garbo, he took to the top of a double-decker and shouted at passers-by, through a megaphone, Garbo’s supposed catchphrase, “I want to be alone.”
The difference was Garbo wasn’t a hypocrite: she did want to be alone. She retired from films at the age of 35 and lived till 84 in near-complete seclusion.
Harry and Meghan could have done the same. If they’d retired to a life of quiet domesticity in LA – as many of us assumed they wanted at first – they’d have eventually slipped into obscurity, after the initial fuss died down.
Ah. Garbo.

She is always, always misquoted. She said she wanted to be left alone (by the press and public, fans/stalkers etc) not be alone. "I want to be alone" is a line from the film Grand Hotel, it's her character speaking, not her. Garbo lived alone, but had a decent circle of friends - many very rich and connected (such as Baronness Rothschild) and fashionable jet set types and in fact spent a good deal of time with them, travelling to various nice places abroad, going swimming and walking and boating, buying art etc. She was invited to, and ate dinner at the White House in 1963. Garbo had people who absolutely stalked her btw, unlike the Markles. Particular press types and the odd fan. Unlike Markle, she would try to ruin any pap shot by holding a crumpled tissue in front of her face. She really didn't want photos of her out there. She had a long and intense friendship with Cecil Beaton who took some fantastic photos of her. She ended the friendship when Beaton betrayed her trust by going behind her back and writing and publishing a book about their friendship in 1972. She also cut off her art dealer when she was told he had made recordings of their conversations available to friends to listen to.

There's a huge difference between how people who really want to be private act and people who pretend they want to be private, but actually want to be megastars milking money from their every appearance act. The first is typified by Garbo, the second by the Harkles.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
He has something wrong with his kidneys, heart or liver. He experiences really swollen hands and feet at times and that's not a good sign. It pre dates covid, so I think he has a chronic condition. I expect it's monitored and kept under control, but it may lead to a shorter lifespan.
BIB- not necessarily kidneys, heart, or liver. Hands and feet can swell up like that with rheumatoid arthritis.

Reactions: 30
Harry is fast becoming the Dominic Cummings of the Royal Family. Was happy to take the money and be part of it until the wheels fell off. Now neither have a good word to say and keep bleating on about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Harry is fast becoming the Dominic Cummings of the Royal Family. Was happy to take the money and be part of it until the wheels fell off. Now neither have a good word to say and keep bleating on about it.
Both second rate twats except one has brains and the other one has the Haddock.

Boris defended Cummings talk about ingratitude!! are him and the Rooster related by chance🐓🐓🐓

Reactions: 26
I sure hope this is true. What an embarrassment this whole situation has become! Harry's turned it into a soap opera. I don't think some people from countries without a monarchy, like the US, realise that it is a political institution and they're not just celebrities. I say this, but then I don't think a lot of people in the UK (i.e. the woke lot) even realise it either since they just love the drama.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Bookworm 2 has sent a carefuly worded letter to Dr Gowrie Motha who is said to have delivered Aldi and video-assisted Lidl at Santa Monica. She says that Portland Hospital has revealed this Dr has never worked or taught or assisted in anyway at the hospital. Bookworm calls on her to confirm or deny (for the sake of her reputation) whether the babies were borne of the body of Rachel Meghan Markle. Full letter on her YT comments tab.
She'll just reply that, for patient confidentiality reasons, she can't discuss individual cases.
Yeah this won't happen. HIPAA (the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) is a federal law that forbids her from discussing this. The only way I can see this happening would be if she had to give testimony during legal proceedings.

Reactions: 29
DanjaZone. M always been obsessed with Diana and suggested to H in early days that they write a book about her mysterious death. H didn't know M that well and wanted nothing to do with it. They then drifted apart maybe cos of that. H dated a model who wanted to build her career but H was looking to settle down. Got back with M. She and her friends took notes, pics etc and filed away for future ref. All this could feature in book. Public are tired of HM getting away with everything and if they are not dealt with correctly the book is not what will bring down the monarchy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let’s hope the Queen says no to the request to the have their daughter christened at Windsor. They are taking the piss out of her Majesty.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Bookworm 2 has sent a carefuly worded letter to Dr Gowrie Motha who is said to have delivered Aldi and video-assisted Lidl at Santa Monica. She says that Portland Hospital has revealed this Dr has never worked or taught or assisted in anyway at the hospital. Bookworm calls on her to confirm or deny (for the sake of her reputation) whether the babies were borne of the body of Rachel Meghan Markle. Full letter on her YT comments tab.
She won't get a reply. Doctor/patient confidentiality any dr revealing patient information would be struck off.
Edit... It is seriously out of order asking for anybodys private medical information in my opinion

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
According to the Harry Markle blog Hazno's book is already written and has been planned for al long time, she says:

"Back in January 2021 I was contacted with information that Harry had ‘written’ a book with the aid of a ghostwriter, and that it would be a memoir that specifically would focus on the death of his mother Diana."

So why is it being delayed until 2022?
Is this because the Harkles wanted to get their daughter acknowledged and christened first (along with possibly attending jubilee celebrations) 🤔

LiliBucks still isn't on the RF website.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
DanjaZone. M always been obsessed with Diana and suggested to H in early days that they write a book about her mysterious death. H didn't know M that well and wanted nothing to do with it. They then drifted apart maybe cos of that. H dated a model who wanted to build her career but H was looking to settle down. Got back with M. She and her friends took notes, pics etc and filed away for future ref. All this could feature in book. Public are tired of HM getting away with everything and if they are not dealt with correctly the book is not what will bring down the monarchy.

Nothing mysterious. The car she was in crashed and she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Bye Di.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
According to the Harry Markle blog Hazno's book is already written and has been planned for al long time, she says:

"Back in January 2021 I was contacted with information that Harry had ‘written’ a book with the aid of a ghostwriter, and that it would be a memoir that specifically would focus on the death of his mother Diana."

Is this because the Harkles wanted to get their daughter acknowledged and christened first (along with possibly attending jubilee celebrations) 🤔

One word - blackmail !

Nothing mysterious. The car she was in crashed and she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Bye Di.
You and I know that but in smeg's eyes why let the truth get in the way of a 'good story

• Heart
Reactions: 30
One word - blackmail !

You and I know that but in smeg's eyes why let the truth get in the way of a 'good story
And I'm guessing that the LiliBucks omission is very deliberate. They are not going to acknowledge her!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Have you heard of 'gurning' - there's your excuse!

Okay - you will get the Kinks then and the Spice Girls - that should be bad enough...
I wouldn't mind another bit of Brian May playing his guitar on the roof of BP if we've got to have an oldie or two doing their thing. It's the singing the bum notes that wears me down with the other two.(Oh and Elton's ill-fitting teeth)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

They must kick this bleep into touch now, he has gone too far and needs stopping. If the RF do not do something now they will lose support and credibility.

The ginger prick and his gobbling Turkey wife are now taking the piss big time and frankly. making us look stupid, I do feel that as close allies of the USA we should get some help and respect from their Government and back us and not these two moronic muckrakers.

Does no one care that a ,95 year old woman is being bullied by these two??.

Frankly, I am disgusted!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Angela Levin on Twitter this morning.

"I've been told by a well informed source that Harry's memoir will focus heavily on the death of his mother Princess Diana, and who he blames. It was a terrible tragedy but sad the man can't move on."

The comments on the post are worth a read.
'Who he blames'. My eye. How the duck would he know if anyone was to blame? He was 12. And he's as thick as a very thick plank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Dan Wooton said the twenty million has been paid upfront so the money is in-house so to speak. shocked by that, to be honest.

I wonder how his semen depository is selling all this negativity to him? How is he okay with all of this? Why on earth would he do this to the Queen at this stage of the game? How much longer can she have? What a vile way to betray her like this. Where's the loyalty?

Completely gobsmacked by all this.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
OMG I've never heard this before. Saw it on Twitter

"At his father's 50th birthday party, Harry ran around naked and was banned from the local pub after getting drunk and calling the under manager a F****** Frog."

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.