Harry and Meghan #126 All the Gear but no original idea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually hoping that the ginger twunt does try the 'mummy was murdered' scenario because as soon as he does that he's finished for good. Imagine if he comes out with some crap about how he overheard some plotting 😳

The royal family can then declare him insane 🤪 and will then easily be able to remove him from the line of sucession and strip the titles. The threat of him writing a book isn't enough to take action against him because nobody knows what's in it.
Smegma has probably made him have regression therapy and now he believes he heard things that were never said... Get thee to an Enid Blyton book you ginger tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those two really can’t read a room, huh? Every time they do another ‘bombshell’ they get massive backlash and their popularity sinks. Then they do another. The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Actually, I think that's the definition of insanity. Which also applies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I suspect the latter. He's utterly fucked up, and has shown he has no cares for his.remaining family. I think the.stupid prick will try and accuse them of having his mother murdered. It's the only card he has left now. He's already said it was the fault of the press, and history was repeating itself. It was then proven that history was repeating itself because the bleep he married was ringing them up left right and centre. Like his mother used to do and, indeed actually did the night she died. Now granny has told the ginger cock sucking bleep and his fukin wife no about something so I think he's going to turn around and say they ordered his mother's death. Stupid as he is, if he really thinks that's what occurred, if I were him I'd be a lot more careful what I accuse the RF of in the coming months because I'm sure if it was the case they had Diana bumped off, the ginger reject and his bleep of a wife are next on their list.

Chop their fukin heads of the treasonous bastards.

I believe its time the government stepped in because I honestly think they are making a.laughing stock of our country, our monarchy and the Commonwealth.

Mr flairey thinks that palace should say yes to the memoirs. BUT deny them the use of any current working member for content in the book. Also deny him the right to write about the Diana years and his fathers marriage which is what he's hoping to cash in on. I'm assuming he's not allowed to divulge too much of his army 'service' anyway due to OSA. He can talk about his life after leaving the RF .... when he allegedly became a man.
This point is debatable IMO. He's not a proper man, he has no backbone, no morals, no compassion and is a cock sucking spit roasting bleep struck twit. I hope the pair of them roast in hell. They do love a roast chicken.

Also surely the RF are covered by the official secrets act so I really think the government need to get rid of the rancid pair definitely from the line of succession and Regency Act, but gag the little fucker.

Edited because it posted before I'd finished my rant.
Speak your mind. Don't hold back. Lol.

He's got to come up with something salacious. He isn't getting $20,000,000 to look pretty.

They are out though. Won't be having any royal christenings or jubilee visits.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Actually, I think that's the definition of insanity. Which also applies.
İ now think they are both crazy. She is delusional, sly, evil, and dangerously crazy. He is delusional, ignorant, petulant, and dangerously crazy. Together they are such loose cannons perhaps they could harness the combined energy and zoom off to the moon.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If Harry's book is mainly about Diana, then surely he really needs to think carefully about the damage that this book could do to her memory!

Thinking of JFKennedys death, there is still loads of interest in conspiracy theories around his death...so it is an area where there is still going to be interest but... Although It was a massive shame Diana died, it was a massive shame the car she was in was being chased by paps, and the car chase/driving at speed cant have helped the situation. But....the whole notion of a conspiracy theory is absurd!.

a) its fairly obvious it was an awful accident and that there was no conspiracy attached to it.
b) no one actually benefits from the conspiracy.
c) its a long time ago...

A couple of years ago, I was fairly sympathetic towards Diana, married at 19, trapped in an unhappy marriage and unable to be the person she wanted to be, trying to raise awareness of causes like Aids and landmines. But as time goes on... there seem to be quite a few things about her, that are a bit dodgy, her chasing of married men....her reliance on interesting astrological advisors! Her attempts to be nasty to Charles (when a marriage and divorce tends to have blame on both sides!)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I read a comment somewhere that Harry wasn't particularly ginger when a baby - more of a strawberry blond, so the story of Charles making a derogatory remark about his ginger hair may be a bit of a twist on the truth by St Diana (if that's what you were referring to). I had a look and I must say, he actually looks pretty bald as a baby, and he did look more blond than ginger as the hair grew in. At least in these photos. What do you think?

View attachment 673073View attachment 673074View attachment 673075View attachment 673085View attachment 673098

Blond, just blond.
But, yes Saint Diana.
Also notice the claim of great granny was Christened in it, Charles the gentleman, great granny was not christened in it, he is just avoiding the embarrassment for Diana.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if they honestly think they can keep releasing these ‘truths’ without ever being taken to task on it. I really hope this time the Palace stops treading on egg shells and fires back.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sure there are already books on the alleged 'murder' and there were definitely countless stupid articles at the time alluding to it. I'm bored rigid by the whole stupid story.
So won’t be buying his ‘memoirs’ then ? 🤣 even for the colouring in? 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Th
The blame is hers, she tipped off the press got into a car with a drunk driver and didn't wear a seatbelt, no-one to blame but herself and had she worn the belt she would have been alive today.

What is there to find and blame, stupidly and arrogance just like her moronc ginger offspring!!
Exactly @Nuttynana

It's astounding how the simple facts, even to this day, are still glossed over.

• Heart
Only if you get free crayons with it - then I'll come round and colour yours in ha ha!
Like in the Little Chef 😃 ickle box of crayons for kiddie winkies to colour in a shite drawing whilst parents eat their cold sausage and egg 😁 on thread ‘cos PWB grows his own eggs 🐣🐣🐣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It would have been far more convenient for NoBalls if his mother had died more recently. The young and gullible people of their target audience won't be able to relate to his merching her death, because Diana won't resonate with them as it's all ancient history.

Anyone who was 25 when Diana died will now be 50 so statistically unlikely to be a fan. They will have already made up their minds about Diana and NoBalls won't get any traction for his murder theories - if hes' allowed to print them which he won't be. But that's not the point. He knows he won't be allowed to print them so has gone round the back door with the hints. As you do. Plus, NoBalls's behaviour towards his family and their lurid caricatures in The Crown, and seedy revelations about Diana that have come to light ironically through her son, will harden attitudes against him even further.

"Memoirs" are "Memories". A proven liar and fantasist should be very careful what he puts down in his "memoirs" when his "memory" is selective and skewed, given that he and his Ho have been publically outed as liars intent on revenge.

NoBalls is so full of hubris that he can't see that putting the murder suggestion out there, a whole year in advance, has totally scuppered him. The hint "The Truth About Diana" is enough. Whatever happens now, this book is going to be a massive mistake, far worse than FF, because his suggestions of murder have been leaked and are being circulated in the media.
Clashing with the Jubilee is irrelevant, the christening etc. He's made the error of his life I think and he thought he was being clever and whetting people's appetites. What a pair of MORONS. He's going to bring down an absolute shitstorm on their heads.
Yep!

As if the Royal family will suddenly admit, whoops, we've been found out, the gigs up, yes, we killed Diana. Please, Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of the Princess of the United Kingdom, please let us make you King and Queen... oh hang on, what's that, Smegs? Correction... let us make you Queen (and king)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think that the Therapy Harry is having is making him worse rather than better. After all the whole point of therapy in cases like his is to enable you to move on from the events and issues of the past. But it seems to be achieving the exact opposite with Harry. He is becoming ever more fixated on the past and the way he sees it to the point where he is utterly unable to think of anything or anyone else, put his issues into any kind context or move on at all.
If he was having therapy he would be getting better. The tapping and twitching and REM were just a play-acting con for Apple to pretend to help MH sufferers but I bet it's not helped a single person. He's totally out of touch with reality, and if he was having therapy he'd be advised to take a step back, go somewhere quiet, have his therapy sessions and allow himself to heal by looking forward not back.
We are supposed to believe that these two have just had a child and are taking parental leave to bond, but instead they're on the attack yet again.
Anyway Minge wants him angry and on the back foot as it fuels their project. A healing drug-free NoBalls wouldn't suit at all. He may have had therapy in the past but I doubt he's having it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly @Nuttynana

It's astounding how the simple facts, even to this day, are still glossed over.
Trouble is, people get so invested in their pet conspiracies. I had a conversation today with an apparently sane person who eventually told me that the Mars landings are all faked, Richard Branson never went up in his thingy to the edge of space (it was all CGI) and that London is sitting on a vast maze of tunnels used by satanists. I began to back quietly away...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
S
You shouldnt come down on them like a ton of bricks!
😀😀😛

xx
As long as you don't tit bricks on them

Trouble is, people get so invested in their pet conspiracies. I had a conversation today with an apparently sane person who eventually told me that the Mars landings are all faked, Richard Branson never went up in his thingy to the edge of space (it was all CGI) and that London is sitting on a vast maze of tunnels used by satanists. I began to back quietly away...
Well we are sitting on a vast maze of tunnels a lot of them used by secret service for projects etc but never heard of Satanists they are in zMontishito.

• Haha
Meme has been very clever in her pull-back from the limelight. Out of sight out of mind. Brilliant tactic to push the idiot to the fore.

Everyone is Harry Harry Harry when in all reality it's all still Meme Meme Meme all the way to the bank. I know the idiot is a more than a willing accomplice. but she's leading this.

I truly wish that woman what she deserves and if the Lords of karma want to multiply that times ten, that's fine with me.
Exactly. If anyone thinks she's not the driving force in this then, no disrespect but, you are blind.
She knows her man. She knows the buttons to push ....
Kate made me cry hawwy
Wills ignores me hawwy
They are belittling you hawwy.
You are smarter than Willy.
You are much more handsome and popular than Willy or Chas.
Willy is behind this all, you need to stand up. I'll buy you lifts for your shoes so you can look down on him at the unveiling.
Charles said awful things when you were born ... I read it in Vanity Fair, look , see for yourself sweetypie, your dad is a monster like mine.
They are all jealous of your new lifestyle.
peck peck peck peck peck .... then plotting their next move and being very careful to shove hawwy front and centre while smeggy hides in the shadows pulling his strings.
He is a vindictive bleep, but make no mistake, the wife drives him.
Her roast chicken hooked him and if that what she spurs him on with then by now his arse hole must be like the Blackwall tunnel and I wouldn't be surprised to hear they've found Lord Lucan and Shergar up there when he pops his clogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.