Harry and Meghan #125 Harry's being silly but where the hell is Lili?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved my two in Terry nappies, the sight of them glowing white and blowing in the wind on the line used to give me great joy. They give babies big squishy bums too.😍😍 much better for environment to, as you say Kev1974. The pair of them are thick as bloody mince, a potentially blinding environmental opportunity missed. You couldn't maken it up.
@Flairey You sold Terry nappies to me with your words, especially babies big squishy bums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
:ROFLMAO:

i've never seen this one before. Instead of shoving a huge wad of bog roll in my pocket tomorrow I might take inspiration from Smeggy and just go out with it tied round my chest.

View attachment 666380
She has absolutely no sense of style, and zero taste. I know this because she married the reject.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lady C's latest video.

Message behind 12 year-old Pearl animation - 'behold splendour of magnificience of Meg, how great İ am'. Self-fascination. To use Lady Cs expression - Up her own digestive system. We are interested in her in a ghoulish way with her insanity in action contrary to her idea of herself. She says Fergie is pushing her own agenda in saying Diana would have liked Catherine and Smeg. She has some sympathy for Fergie and feels she has been unfairly treated but understands she needs to hustle in a different way to Smeg as she a small divorce settlement. She doesn't feel that George, Charlotte or Louis will be too bothered by the absence of Harry as they are young still. Re, counsellor of state - Harry would be automatically excluded. Prince William and Prince Charles would fit the bill with no need to use Harry.
Thank you so much for that summary. It's really really appreciated by me when people do that. :m

I don't know if this has been mentioned aaaages ago, but I was thinking the other day about naming your kid Archie (I'm absolutely not a fan of nicknames as actual names). I'm certain that my friend referred to his kid as Archie, even though the kid is named Arthur. So why did Harry name his kid after the brother he is jealous of, instead of naming it Albie, after himself??? 🤔 Oh dear!
Oh bless you bubba, do you actually believe hazza-no-bollox had any say in naming the first crotch goblin?;)
Nope. No sirree. All smeggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
OT. Today hubby and I are celebrating our Golden Wedding Anniversary.
50 years of me talking and him pretending to listen!

Below is a blurry black and white photo taken in a garden near a big tree. It shows only one hand, half a foot and a left ear, so Smegs you do nothing original we beat you by 50 years.

I've not forgotten my tattling friends ..... there's cake for everyone ......
Happy Anniversary wisebutwild. Congratulations on the wonderful milestone. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Binge watched Channel 5's shows about the warring bruvs and Charles and Di. All the ads in the middle are about "As Meghan Turns 40" over and over and over again - and in fact the title of the docu that they're touting is " A race to Power, the duchess turns 40" or something like that. LOVING IT!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
An hourglass figure? 🤣 I have an hourglass figure when I tighten my belt, I'm otherwise a bit round 😳 I would say she is more of a shapeless twig.
View attachment 667213
Is that a selfie? You look divine darling.
And at least you are wearing the colour of the moment, made ultra fashionable by the douchesse of montyshithole Mushypea green.
And you have better legs. Win win.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OT. Today hubby and I are celebrating our Golden Wedding Anniversary.
50 years of me talking and him pretending to listen!

Below is a blurry black and white photo taken in a garden near a big tree. It shows only one hand, half a foot and a left ear, so Smegs you do nothing original we beat you by 50 years.

I've not forgotten my tattling friends ..... there's cake for everyone ......
Many Congratulations @wisebutwild 🥂🍾🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually don't believe the RF are ostriching, there will be LOTS going on in the background that the general public have no idea about and the palace will be making sure all legal aspects are covered when it comes to the harkles. Just because they aren't doing things the way people want or expect doesn't mean they're ignoring it.
This. 100 bleeping percent. This is not their first rodeo.
They got caught on the back foot by the porka bitchfest and Hazza lied outright to Brenda's face re the subjects and purpose of the mental health collaboration with porka and I'm kind of glad because clearly the family were still using rose tinted John Lennon sunnies with the word love etched onto them. No more. Both gloves are not fully off but we're getting there slowly ...

Proud to say I voted no ....do I get a mushy for service to the world of Tattle 😉.
Me too. One each. :m :m

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories but this is another example of trash being regurgitated ad nauseam and fed to the masses. I begin to think that dark forces are at work with a campaign of the deliberate bastardisation of popular culture. I'm thinking Influencers, Love Island, even the way the News is presented. I once saw Chantelle Houghton (Big Brother) setting up a pap shot in Sainsbury's - pretending to buy bog roll. I'm not saying I won't watch a bit of rubbish at the end of a tiring day but this constant diet of mindless shite infuriates me. Especially, when the Harkles are at the epicentre.

I believe it is customary to remove my tin foil hat at this point. Needless to say, mine is a tricorn one with a black plume.
But do you look as good as James Mason? And can you sneer/curl your lip as elegantly?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is quite an opinion piece. Does anyone read the Washington Examiner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Christening happens.

Harkles PR:
Everything is solved.
RF apologised for their "racism" (the RF can't prove that they didn't)
The Harkles were victims of the "courtiers" media (can't be proven then, as another Harkles lie)because the RF had them back.
Bullying investigation was a smear campaign( why were they allowed back, the Palace supported them) even if the bullying investigation confirms she is a bully.
The "guilty" Royals had to accept all Harkles demands or... else.

No Christening, nothing solved
Same as above, plus more accusations, of smear, rejections, racism...

The Palace is... ostriching
BIB No Christening, nothing solved
Not a good idea to give in to their blackmail, as bloodsuckers always come back for more. No.6 and Smeg must prove that these children exist and are really theirs. What's stopping them? It's certainly not fear of the press, or horses' hooves triggering the ginger oaf. Agree to come to the UK with two children that are demonstrably theirs. Surrogacy would rule out being in line but all the cards would be on the table, and what's wrong with surrogacy? But Smeg wants long-range title granting, on her terms and without proof. Or else.

The only people who have backed themselves into a corner with their idiocy are No.6 and Minge. This situation is beyond farcical, demanding that our Queen attend a christening for a child of unproven parentage, and put this child in line for the Throne, for fear of a horde of ignorant cretins screaming racism! This lunacy is being read, digested and actually taken seriously and I think the world has gone mad.

The backstabbing stoat demanding that his dodgy daughter be christened at Windsor Castle is the same backstabbing stoat who is currently making films depicting his poisonous Ho writhing in fear of being bumped off by the vile rayycist Royal Family - headed by the lady he's trying to blackmail into giving titles to his two dodgy children. The same stoat who I believe faked the photos of the first christening, of Farch. As they say, you couldn't make it up.

They need to produce the children and stop ducking and diving, or shut up and take their circus elsewhere. Nobody has seen hide nor hair of either child yet there's constant drama and threats. The problem is that they can't produce them, for a variety of reasons, and this is why we've got this stand-off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's Camilla's birthday today , l am yet to see wanker & wankeress's insincere woke filled attention seeking greeting to her. Funny that. l am wondering if there is more to that than meets the eye .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
An hourglass figure? 🤣 I have an hourglass figure when I tighten my belt, I'm otherwise a bit round 😳 I would say she is more of a shapeless twig.
View attachment 667213
Well done Chops! Love the bunion on the left foot!
There are many weird things about claiming that a heavily pregnant woman had suicidal ideation and couldn't get help, but...where's the follow up? What happened? Did she get medication? Did she get treatment? Or was it just something she said once and then it was miraculously cured?
ANL may win the right to appeal, and Minge's texts etc that she's so far managed to avoid providing may be produced as evidence. Re the People article about The Letter, the 5 Friends say they were defending a "heavily pregnant" Minge. It could come out that she wasn't pregnant at all, which would prove her claim that the RF ignored her requests for help while she was pregnant to be another lie.

There was no follow-up, help, treatment or medication because the whole move was another scam. By going to HR with her story she was laying down a marker for future use, and she used it with Porker.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is the most recent update I think.

After Andrew's friendship with Epstein, you have to hope that Hazza and Meggy have advisors who'll keep them away from any controversial Hollywood types. Provided they listen to the advice, of course. TQ doesn't deserve any more embarrassment caused by this pair.
What can you mean? Do you think that smeggy's connection via darling david will provoke the sugars to hint at BS diddling the dollies? Surely they would never stoop so low re ickle children?:eek:

Oh wait ... :unsure:

Anyhoo it's nowt to do with our Brenda. They choose their own pals to wallow in the mire with theses days.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There are many weird things about claiming that a heavily pregnant woman had suicidal ideation and couldn't get help, but...where's the follow up? What happened? Did she get medication? Did she get treatment? Or was it just something she said once and then it was miraculously cured?
It was a Soap Opera illness.
Yanno, Billy Bob crashes his car, has severe brain damage and the viewers are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Billy will be in a wheel chair for life !Then two shows later he's back causing mayhem among his peers all cured and with just a new hairstyle.:rolleyes:
Plus epilepsy/diabetes diagnoses .... "OH EMM GEE!" for weeks then never another sight or sound of the affliction.
That's what smeggy had.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.