Harry and Meghan #125 Harry's being silly but where the hell is Lili?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is hourglass, I think she is more apple shaped like me.
Is the fashion expert the one with the white stick and Labrador by any chance???

She's more square shaped really.
Slim in profile but wide front and back.

She needs things which will create the illusion of a longer torso.
Those belted things do the opposite.
A shroud would look even better!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am really not sure what 6 ad wife are playing at. The PR from sunshine sucks says they want a Windsor Christening with the HMTQ present, and 6 has apparently made all this clear on his trip for the unveiling of the statue. So still pushing and beavering away to get back into the RF, then, apparently William offered him an olive branch and invited him to the England game quarter final, which he turned down, supposedly. Now why would he do that Will I mean, I can't believe he did as 6 would have been there unless wifey said 'No" Curious :unsure:
Only thing I can think of is 6's wife wants the approach/olive branch , well she's gonna be waiting a loooooooooooong time me thinks !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I will! I'll camp it up too, if that doesn't sound fun I don't know what does

Congratulations! 🍾 🥂

There was the article recently about Eug having to cancel christening plans because someone who was meant to be there coming down with covid, so little August in listed in the succession without being christened yet.

Princess Eugenie forced to cancel son August's christening

I agree that there's a cover up. It's a good way of fobbing off questioners as to why Sproglina isn't listed yet.
I am so happy for Haz that he is over his trauma of London and cameras that he feels up to bringing his hunted family into the heart of enemy territory. His military training must be coming in handy ;) I guess of course having a christening at Windsor would make use of royal bodyguards and they'd be cocooned from the evil British press and public. I wonder if they'll invite the racist family? :ROFLMAO: I somehow doubt they've run this past HMTQ, Charles or William yet 🤔
I used to like Kenneth Williams and all the Carry On gang, On The Buses and Open All Hours but I do not think any production companies would make any tv or movies like that now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am really not sure what 6 ad wife are playing at. The PR from sunshine sucks says they want a Windsor Christening with the HMTQ present, and 6 has apparently made all this clear on his trip for the unveiling of the statue. So still pushing and beavering away to get back into the RF, then, apparently William offered him an olive branch and invited him to the England game quarter final, which he turned down, supposedly. Now why would he do that Will I mean, I can't believe he did as 6 would have been there unless wifey said 'No" Curious :unsure:
Only thing I can think of is 6's wife wants the approach/olive branch , well she's gonna be waiting a loooooooooooong time me thinks !
Christening happens.

Harkles PR:
Everything is solved.
RF apologised for their "racism" (the RF can't prove that they didn't)
The Harkles were victims of the "courtiers" media (can't be proven then, as another Harkles lie)because the RF had them back.
Bullying investigation was a smear campaign( why were they allowed back, the Palace supported them) even if the bullying investigation confirms she is a bully.
The "guilty" Royals had to accept all Harkles demands or... else.

No Christening, nothing solved,
Same as above, plus more accusations, of smear, rejections, racism...

The Palace is... ostriching

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Not sure if I saw this when I skimmed through - sorry, if already posted. I'm short of time today and can't fully enjoy the sound of lovely Tattlers a-tattling.
In answer to the question, 'Will YOU be watching Meghan's new animated Netflix series?'. Polling currently 97% on 'No, I can't think of anything worse to watch'.:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
An hourglass figure? 🤣 I have an hourglass figure when I tighten my belt, I'm otherwise a bit round 😳 I would say she is more of a shapeless twig.
Make-your-own-Stickman-square-870x870.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's a shame we can't arrange an outdoor screening for us tattlers to get together.
We could all assemble in a Tesco carpark (plenty of veggies on hand then).🍅🍅🍅🍌🥦🍉🍍🍎🍎

Then we could have a competition to see who could splatter them on screen the most.🗯

My money's on @Flairey 😉
BIB
if we do manage to mass outside, led by @freda19 on a steed flanked by @Nuttynana 's Pussy Outriders .....What's the collective noun for a mob of peed-off Tattlers?
Any ideas?

Any ankle-height Tattlers like Scotch and Pom should be carried by sturdy male Tattlers in cages for their safety, plus any parrot Tattlers and @Innocent Hamster even though he's stuffed. (Apologies if he's not stuffed and is flat).
Like the Royal Family, @Pom Bear and @Scotch Mist should travel in separate armoured cars to the venue)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Christening happens.

Harkles PR:
Everything is solved.
RF apologised for their "racism" (the RF can't prove that they didn't)
The Harkles were victims of the "courtiers" media (can't be proven then, as another Harkles lie)because the RF had them back.
Bullying investigation was a smear campaign( why were they allowed back, the Palace supported them) even if the bullying investigation confirms she is a bully.
The "guilty" Royals had to accept all Harkles demands or... else.

No Christening, nothing solved,
Same as above, plus more accusations, of smear, rejections, racism...

The Palace is... ostriching

I actually don't believe the RF are ostriching, there will be LOTS going on in the background that the general public have no idea about and the palace will be making sure all legal aspects are covered when it comes to the harkles. Just because they aren't doing things the way people want or expect doesn't mean they're ignoring it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Alas, I have to confess I have the same awkward shape as the Douchess and I have a stylist friend who is always trying to tell me to wear belts, as they give the illusion of a waist. Heck no, it just shows everyone my square torso and wide shoulders. So, what I’m trying to say is, maybe she has been told, in the past, that belts are great for her figure when actually it looks like a sack of spuds. No defence for La Queen because if I know it looks tit then she should too!!
Maybe she thinks she can create the appearance of a waist with the belts?

I love 'Young Turks' and while I can take or leave his music otherwise I don't dislike him when I've heard him interviewed and I think his current wife has is probably his ideal match.

I think Diana would have been a total witch as a mother-in-law. Interfering and nobody good enough for her boys.
I've often thought Diana would have hated losing her fashion icon status to Kate, but I also think she'd have stopped the hag getting her claws into 6.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Moar woe is Harry, another documentary, more Stan "experts"

"The heated discussions have left Harry infuriated, as royal commentator Emily Andrews added: "He went ballistic. He said 'You were trying to wreck this relationship before it even started'."
:ROFLMAO:

Just my opinion but.......Wreck this relationship before it even started????

Poor Harry was so committed/besotted that he'd been dating a model as well as Smeg in the early stages. William may well have seen her hanging around KP with Hazza when he was supposedly romancing Smeggy and wondered what the hell his brother was up to. It hardly screams I'm-ready-for-marriage, does it?

Meghan, having dumped her previous hubby by sending her wedding rings back in the post, had then hottailed it over to the UK, hung out with a WAG, gone on the hunt for an English sucker boyfriend , tried to get on a reality show, and contemplated dating Ashley Cole who had apparently slid into her DMs. There was also a possible overlap between the end of her live-in relationship with Cory the chef and hooking up with Hazza. And that's all without even taking into account the rumours regarding Skippy setting them up.

What an old killjoy William was, suggesting Harry took things slowly with such a suitable candidate for a future Royal bride and public servant. The one who was going to out-Royal them all. 🤣🤣🤣

Christ, we'd be doing a lot better right now if Hazza had married Michelle Keegan and Smeggy had joined the cast of TOWIE and gone off with Mark Wright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hope @ResidentMerkin and @Cassandra333 feel better soon,

XxX

Re Meghan body shape, I dont think she IS an apple shape because she hasnt got natural big boobs.
A traditional apple has an ample bosom, no "hourglas" waist and has slim arms, thighs and shapely legs.

The idiot fashion stylists tell apples to wear wrapover style dresses and belts.
All they do is emphasise an apples big tummy.
Better for apples are -
A shift dress that skims past the belly and gives the illusion of an hourglass waist under the boobs. If it has atasteful slit to show off the slim shapely legs even better.
Or a classic blouse/shirt long enough to cover the bum n belly with a pencil skirt of well cut trouser if the apple isnt slim.
If they are slim, then shirt tucked in pencil skirt trousers.

I know the spongebob references were jokey but she is closer to that than a traditional apple.

And dont get me on my soapbox about Trinny and Susannah.
Emperoros new clothes those two.

Susannah doesn't dress that well and would YOU take advice from Trinny now shes got mega trout lips??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Not sure if I saw this when I skimmed through - sorry, if already posted. I'm short of time today and can't fully enjoy the sound of lovely Tattlers a-tattling.
In answer to the question, 'Will YOU be watching Meghan's new animated Netflix series?'. Polling currently 97% on 'No, I can't think of anything worse to watch'.:LOL:

Proud to say I voted no ....do I get a mushy for service to the world of Tattle 😉.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love 'Young Turks' and while I can take or leave his music otherwise I don't dislike him when I've heard him interviewed and I think his current wife has is probably his ideal match.

I think Diana would have been a total witch as a mother-in-law. Interfering and nobody good enough for her boys.
Yes, I’ve always thought she’d have been the mother in law from hell.

Well yes if course 😁 there's loads of reasons.

She wouldn't face the prospect of losing her figure, getting saggy boobs and a tummy that will never be flat again. Why do you think Amber Heard and Naomi Campbell have done it recently? Being pregnant can have all sorts of lasting effects on your body (including a not so tight vage 😉).

Its believed that Smeggy had eggs frozen in Canada years ago and younger eggs are more viable.
BIB - was it intentional, or was it just really bleeping cold at the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I actually don't believe the RF are ostriching, there will be LOTS going on in the background that the general public have no idea about and the palace will be making sure all legal aspects are covered when it comes to the harkles. Just because they aren't doing things the way people want or expect doesn't mean they're ignoring it.
Also, just because it isn’t being announced to the public doesn’t mean nothing’s happening.

Hope @ResidentMerkin and @Cassandra333 feel better soon,

XxX

Re Meghan body shape, I dont think she IS an apple shape because she hasnt got natural big boobs.
A traditional apple has an ample bosom, no "hourglas" waist and has slim arms, thighs and shapely legs.

The idiot fashion stylists tell apples to wear wrapover style dresses and belts.
All they do is emphasise an apples big tummy.
Better for apples are -
A shift dress that skims past the belly and gives the illusion of an hourglass waist under the boobs. If it has atasteful slit to show off the slim shapely legs even better.
Or a classic blouse/shirt long enough to cover the bum n belly with a pencil skirt of well cut trouser if the apple isnt slim.
If they are slim, then shirt tucked in pencil skirt trousers.

I know the spongebob references were jokey but she is closer to that than a traditional apple.

And dont get me on my soapbox about Trinny and Susannah.
Emperoros new clothes those two.

Susannah doesn't dress that well and would YOU take advice from Trinny now shes got mega trout lips??
I’m an apple and shaped just like you describe - large boobage, slim arms and my legs are probably my best feature. There’s no way in hell I’d wear belted dresses and wrapovers - they make me look like a Christmas pudding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OT. Today hubby and I are celebrating our Golden Wedding Anniversary.
50 years of me talking and him pretending to listen!

Below is a blurry black and white photo taken in a garden near a big tree. It shows only one hand, half a foot and a left ear, so Smegs you do nothing original we beat you by 50 years.

I've not forgotten my tattling friends ..... there's cake for everyone ......
Yee-HA! Party time round at wisey's .... Happy Anniversary guys 😘🥰😘 and a mushy each :m:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.