Harry and Meghan #125 Harry's being silly but where the hell is Lili?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Cass for your wonderful new thread title . Hope no one minds me doing this 👍😊
Well done. We just need a recap now.
Wills took George to the football and he stole the show.
Kate had to self isolate but was free in time for the wimbleton finals.
The gruesome twosome have gone quiet, which means trouble is brewing in montyshithole.
The balloon faced 'reporter' who celebrated the 7th anniversary of his 33rd birthday is in hiding on twitter and we hope he's had his arse slapped legally for trying to spread more gossip on Wills.
Yankee Wally is waiting for the legal bods to check her article prior to publication.
lil Lil is officially even more invisible than farchiedoll.
Fat Porka has nommed herself for an emmy.
Miss piggy wendy williams dissed our Brenda.
Rumours still abound that doris has fallen out of favour with Porka and Mrs Bum-puss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Ahh these move so quick my poor dyslexic brain can’t keep up! 😂

to whoever said that they will prob get a slot presenting at the emmys and the crown will win ohhh Jesus Christ. I feel like he can’t even see how far he’s fallen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m so behind (again!) but an EMMY???? For a trashy tv interview??? That has been proven to be a pack of lies???? Just when you think you’ve heard it all 🙄😠🤬

Who has Megain had to bleep herself out to for this nomination? ✊💦 or has this been arranged by Porka the Hollywood heavyweight? To try and give the pathetic interview some credibility? You’d think they’d want that disaster to go away, not bring more attention to it. Are they really that delusional?

I’m disgusted, honestly, I was avoiding H&M news for a while as I was getting so annoyed by them, but this is just so infuriating 😠😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
How much does it cost to buy an EMMY nomination?
Just wondering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
There was something about Freda’s recap that convinced me to finally register an account so I could upvote it. :LOL: Have been following since the beginning of covid (think was h&m thread. #11). I would say I’m most drawn to the conversation surrounding Meghan because she reminds me of a colleague I worked with for about ten years who also displayed NPD (narcissistic personality disorder] and I guess I can’t pull myself away from the drama and absolute chaos they create around them, all while acting innocent. Both infuriating and fascinating at the same time. Anyway, hoping to contribute a bit more toward the psychological dissection of H&M, as well as offer a perspective from across the pond (we absolutely get a twisted view from the us media over here, have to search articles from UK, Australia and NZ to get the more truthful stories).

• Heart
Reactions: 74
The Coven.... White witches against woke and what Freda says. Woops, should that be pale witches, or good witches like Wendy witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you @Fisher Lassie for new thread, and thanks Cass for new title.

Diana's former shag using the "slimming down" game as predicted against RF:

İf Charles and William are still discussing TRF strategy for the future then Prince Edward taking the Dukedom of Edinburgh forms part of the overall strategy. İt makes sense for Edward and Sophie to take on the Dukedom as they continue to play a big part in the DOE Award Scheme and it was PP's wish. İ somehow doubt that they will fight against Charles if he decides not to pass on the Dukedom.

The slimming down message is always good to hear in connection with Smeg and Hazzno and their offspring however. Surely there is no way TRF are going to support a Windsor christening of a Lidl with dodgy dna. Are we really to believe that the gruesome twosome whould come over to UK in September with Aldi and Lidl in tow, ready for a christening. Many YT commentators on Paula M's channel believe that it is Smeg's doing that Lidl is not listed on the Royal website line of succession - she wants the victimhood by proxy of Lidl being denied because of gender/race/being born and living in an entirely different culture and country.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Thanks on new thread 💖🥰🤗😘xx.

I'm on page 46 on last thread, so it's time to catch up again 🥰

Resizer_16025445406780.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
There was something about Freda’s recap that convinced me to finally register an account so I could upvote it. :LOL: Have been following since the beginning of covid (think was h&m thread. #11). I would say I’m most drawn to the conversation surrounding Meghan because she reminds me of a colleague I worked with for about ten years who also displayed NPD (narcissistic personality disorder] and I guess I can’t pull myself away from the drama and absolute chaos they create around them, all while acting innocent. Both infuriating and fascinating at the same time. Anyway, hoping to contribute a bit more toward the psychological dissection of H&M, as well as offer a perspective from across the pond (we absolutely get a twisted view from the us media over here, have to search articles from UK, Australia and NZ to get the more truthful stories).
I feel like it's people who have known someone with NPD who know exactly what they're seeing and exactly how it will play out. I worked with someone too and she was just the same - bullying and sacking people as soon as she arrived so that she could replace them with her own hires.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Good decision my murican mate. Pull up a chair, wade right in and have a welcome mushy.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm all caught up now 🥰
The stork pic on the last thread looked like he had a big Richmond, as in sausage not Harry's ahem 🤭

Harry now works in Richmond advertising 😀 x.
Ooohh and now got a new shorter hairstyle and no ponytail 😄

Resizer_16262273664470.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Stolen from Twitter, apparently this is a link to ask for the Emmy Nomination to be withdrawn -

If not withdrawn, it should be moved to the Fiction category because it contained so many proven lies and it was proven that the british newspaper headlines the show used were not british.

and the suggested text from the tweeter is ....

Screenshot_20210714-051105_1.png

Prince George to be kept out of the limelight now because of Social Media nastiness about him at the football matches.
One tweeter wanted to behead him!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Stolen from Twitter, apparently this is a link to ask for the Emmy Nomination to be withdrawn -

If not withdrawn, it should be moved to the Fiction category because it contained so many proven lies and it was proven that the british newspaper headlines the show used were not british.

and the suggested text from the tweeter is ....

View attachment 661906

Prince George to be kept out of the limelight now because of Social Media nastiness about him at the football matches.
One tweeter wanted to behead him!

One tweeter wanted to behead him? 😠
Where's the outcry for Hazbeen to stand up for his nephew against all this tit?
Oh sorry, I forgot, only TW should be defended by all, everyone else is fair game 😠😠
This is all really pissing me off....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Rob Lowe has sent us this picture as proof of Hazno's ponytail 😉
d36a91f5-prince-harry-ponytail.jpg.optimal.jpg

But the squirrels aren't happy 😡
Polish_20210714_064257922.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.