Harry and Meghan #125 Harry's being silly but where the hell is Lili?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB
if we do manage to mass outside, led by @freda19 on a steed flanked by @Nuttynana 's Pussy Outriders .....What's the collective noun for a mob of peed-off Tattlers?
Any ideas?

Any ankle-height Tattlers like Scotch and Pom should be carried by sturdy male Tattlers in cages for their safety, plus any parrot Tattlers and @Innocent Hamster even though he's stuffed. (Apologies if he's not stuffed and is flat).
Like the Royal Family, @Pom Bear and @Scotch Mist should travel in separate armoured cars to the venue)
I've made this πŸ˜„ Me and @Scotch Mist enjoyed our ride with the Queen. πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Scotchy likes sitting on the dashboard, I'm in the middle having control of the gear stick πŸ˜„ x
Resizer_16265660018500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This is quite an opinion piece. Does anyone read the Washington Examiner?

Sweet baby cheeses, that is savage! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Brilliant find bubba.
Two birds with one stone ... bap bap ... off their perches.
It also just shows the way porka operates, slithering out of agreements that might damage her 'reputation' as a right-on black supporter. Those cunts have no integrity or honesty at all.:mad:
Well I looked Tiana up and she's a very attrractive young white woman (with a waist and proper good legs she loves exhibiting) so let's see what scooby scrotum makes of that. No doubt she'll be labeled just a jellus hater.
If she ain't a tattler then she should be and I'm nomming her as an honorary member of our thread.
Have a mushy Tiana.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Harry has a new car too, even had it personalised with his name and stickers..his very excited with it πŸ˜„ x

Resizer_16264804459760.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It was a Soap Opera illness.
Yanno, Billy Bob crashes his car, has severe brain damage and the viewers are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Billy will be in a wheel chair for life !Then two shows later he's back causing mayhem among his peers all cured and with just a new hairstyle.:rolleyes:
Plus epilepsy/diabetes diagnoses .... "OH EMM GEE!" for weeks then never another sight or sound of the affliction.
That's what smeggy had.
Yeah but new hairstyle and new face for our Smegs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Pom Bear are you modelling for the Waggly Club?
That is the ad I am getting this morning on the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a secret hope, that the reason BP has not included sussex sprog #2 in the line of succession, is because they are working on removing the current #6 and #7 from the succession. However, I have some trepidation about removing sprog #1; if in fact he is their biological child, regardless of his parents' traitorous behavior, he is still the grandson of the probable next King. I don't want an innocent child to be punished for his pestilent parents' behavior. Yes even 100 years ago, the sussexi and all offspring would have faced severe consequences for their horrid betrayal, but it is the 21st century. What do you think?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Moar woe is Harry, another documentary, more Stan "experts"

"The heated discussions have left Harry infuriated, as royal commentator Emily Andrews added: "He went ballistic. He said 'You were trying to wreck this relationship before it even started'."
William was right

An hourglass figure? 🀣 I have an hourglass figure when I tighten my belt, I'm otherwise a bit round 😳 I would say she is more of a shapeless twig.
View attachment 667213
Used to be a shapeless twig in my younger days - now just an even shapeless cucumber

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
OMFG, it must be a coincidence, surely they would not name their daughter after an Aussie.
The Google doodle at the top of the front page they have an anniversary for PEARL MARY GIBBS. She was a prominent Aboriginal activist of the early 21st century.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
OMFG, it must be a coincidence, surely they would not name their daughter after an Aussie.
The Google doodle at the top of the front page they have an anniversary for PEARL MARY GIBBS. She was a prominent Aboriginal activist of the early 21st century.
I wonder if Pearl Gibbs will be one of the inspirational women that Smeg's "heroine" meets?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can do a very good arch look, which I believe is different to an Archie look. Although, it is difficult to say as no one has actually seen him...
Also, if I remember correctly, Patricia Roc mastered a bland simper – a bit like someone else I can think of.

For years, my brother and I used to imitate Felix Aylmer tut-tutting about people up in London, after the Restoration, enjoying themselves by "Skating: yes, skating and sinning, no doubt."

Goodness, I haven't seen this for yonks, and I can see that I'm going to have to rewatch this and perhaps some of the other Gainsborough movies. No one could flounce and huff quite as well as Margaret Lockwood at her best. Great stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It also just shows the way porka operates, slithering out of agreements that might damage her 'reputation' as a right-on black supporter. Those cunts have no integrity or honesty at all.:mad:
Well I looked Tiana up and she's a very attrractive young white woman (with a waist and proper good legs she loves exhib

Oh I adore how you call people bubba!! And thank you for my mushy. πŸ’•
Are you from NZ?
Well I looked Tiana up and she's a very attrractive young white woman (with a waist and proper good legs she loves exhibiting) so let's see what scooby scrotum makes of that. No doubt she'll be labeled just a jellus hater.
If she ain't a tattler then she should be and I'm nomming her as an honorary member of our thread.
Have a mushy Tiana.:m

Oh I adore how you call people bubba!! And thank you for my mushy. πŸ’•
Are you from NZ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello, you're back! πŸ₯°

I thought Warby now on the Appeals Bench wasn't able to deal with the Appeal because he heard the case initially and ruled against ANL? I understood another judge would hear the Appeal. Whoever he is I hope he'll have taken on board that Warby was markled and made a fool of himself. Nobody gets it right all the time, but everyone was surprised by his summary judgment granting to Minge. Warby deserved to lose face as he made the wrong call, and it will be interesting to hear all the evidence that would have come to light against Minge if ANL's Appeal is heard, had Warby made the right call.
Warby had a unique opportunity to nip No.6 and his flyblown bint in the bud by severely damaging their reputations through a full and fair trial. He blew it, and Minge was allowed to continue her wrecking career - Porka would never have happened, PP would not have been so troubled towards the end, HMTQ and the rest of the RF would have been spared a lot of damage.
Scrotus would have been outed in court as a perjurer and would have found it difficult to pose as a "royal reporter".
Whatever anyone else says or disagrees with me, he should have known. It's not hindsight. We here on Tattle knew, so should he have known but he was asleep at the wheel and for me he has a lot to answer for.
Good.
I hope it is a different judge and one who can see through Meghan's Narcissitic tricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wish somebody would set Trinny and Susanna on Smeg with a 'what not to wear' special.

It would be hilarious to see Trinny being really cutting about her wardrobe and throwing everything in a discard pile. Then Susanna could fiddle with her boobs and go on about the importance of wearing the right underwear. πŸ˜…
Excellent idea Scotch. They could go on Netflix and earn their keep - certainly deserves a place in the comedy section.

• Haha
Going back to their demands to have the sprog christened in Windsor. Let them do it. But it has to be behind closed doors no publicity and the only pictures allowed to be published are of the harkles the 4 of them thats it. Maybe let them throw a few in with the god parents. No one royal will be seen.
If they are not happy with that option there is another one.
They can have the ceremony but no senior royals will be there in any way shape or form just the harkles and god parents and they can merch the tit out of that. All options will have no royal members of the family invololved.
I mean after what they did they cant really think that anyone worth merching would be willing to be seen with them of their own free will. No one would feel comfortable being around him and she really is deluded if she thinks anyone will ever acknowledge her again.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
BIB
if we do manage to mass outside, led by @freda19 on a steed flanked by @Nuttynana 's Pussy Outriders .....What's the collective noun for a mob of peed-off Tattlers?
Any ideas?

Any ankle-height Tattlers like Scotch and Pom should be carried by sturdy male Tattlers in cages for their safety, plus any parrot Tattlers and @Innocent Hamster even though he's stuffed. (Apologies if he's not stuffed and is flat).
Like the Royal Family, @Pom Bear and @Scotch Mist should travel in separate armoured cars to the venue)
🀣🀣 I was so excited by the prospect of this happening that I became momentarily incontinent and fell off my wheel, then I did a little dance and a twirl πŸ₯°
tenor.gif

I've made this πŸ˜„ Me and @Scotch Mist enjoyed our ride with the Queen. πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Scotchy likes sitting on the dashboard, I'm in the middle having control of the gear stick πŸ˜„ x
View attachment 667794
OMG this is beyond exciting 😍🀯🀩
I have been in the royal car with @Pom Bear 😁πŸ₯° what a day !

JCMH saving the planet by having '2 children' whilst using gas guzzling cars
'..... he runs with a non-famous crowd of tech billionaires. 'He's not in with the showbiz lot as people would expect.

'Rather than spending time with Adele or James Corden, Harry and Meghan are hanging with the LA rich set: owners of big companies, jet-set types with private planes.

'He spends time in Malibu, Montecito and Beverly Hills.

'Harry seems really relaxed being the star in the room. He's usually the only famous person at the parties he goes to, and it seems to suit him that he's the one everyone flocks to.'

LOL πŸ˜† I bet it doesn't suit Smeggy that he's the main draw. Still I guess she's busy scanning the toom for her next victim husband.

Hazno seems very intent on campaigning for us peasants to have freedom of speech taken away from us and tech giants to censor and monitor us all. Hazno's stance on this puts him in crazy megalomaniac territory.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
By the by, @Poppea .... hope all is well with you and your mammy. Your part of Europe is taking a shocking thrashing from mother nature.
Stay safe and let us know how things are with you bubba. 😘
Sweetums!!! We are fine and far away from the apocalypse those poor souls have to suffer. Thank you for asking and worrying!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
JCMH saving the planet by having '2 children' whilst using gas guzzling cars
He only goes to parties where he is the most famous person in the room, so people fawn to him. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

He has some serious inferiority issues, but then we knew that already.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He only goes to parties where he is the most famous person in the room, so people fawn to him. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

He has some serious inferiority issues, but then we knew that already.
The main draw in the room until William appears and then everyone suddenly vanishes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.