Harry and Meghan #125 Harry's being silly but where the hell is Lili?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the outcome here? Did money buy justice?
This is the most recent update I think.

After Andrew's friendship with Epstein, you have to hope that Hazza and Meggy have advisors who'll keep them away from any controversial Hollywood types. Provided they listen to the advice, of course. TQ doesn't deserve any more embarrassment caused by this pair.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
An hourglass figure? 🀣 I have an hourglass figure when I tighten my belt, I'm otherwise a bit round 😳 I would say she is more of a shapeless twig.
View attachment 667213
It’s her best shapeless look I’m going to be modelling at the Zoom party - I’ve got a roll of those green garden bin sacks that will do a cracking job as the snot coloured polo tent! Now I just need to find a doll to hold upside down and back to front and I’m sorted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I had a bit of an upset last night. The only TV shows I watch are cooking shows and old movies. Last night a commercial came on the Food Network for Chopped Junior; the commercial was highlighting previous guest star judges and started with an ex member of the RF- Meghan Markle. (I think it said ex member certainly not a member) My immediate response was horror, I don't want to give up my cooking shows. Welp, I googled it and she was a one time guest judge back in 2016 for Chopped Jr. Chopped Junior is not as popular as Chopped so they are trying to hype it, the only other guest judge I recall from the commercial was the guy who played Spock in the Star Trek Movies with Chris Pine. (And really, Leonard Nimoy will always be the quintessential Spock) So no major headliners which is why they dusted off our least favorite duchess. At least the didn't call her the DoS, simply Meghan Markle. Not a big enough infraction for me to dump my favorite channel.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Here you go. Contains very disturbing stuff. :sick:

Here you go. Contains very disturbing stuff. :sick:

Many thanks zChipDex filthy, sick fucker

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It must be a slow week as I haven’t checked this page for 4 days as I’m away and we’re still on the same thread!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had a bit of an upset last night. The only TV shows I watch are cooking shows and old movies. Last night a commercial came on the Food Network for Chopped Junior; the commercial was highlighting previous guest star judges and started with an ex member of the RF- Meghan Markle. (I think it said ex member certainly not a member) My immediate response was horror, I don't want to give up my cooking shows. Welp, I googled it and she was a one time guest judge back in 2016 for Chopped Jr. Chopped Junior is not as popular as Chopped so they are trying to hype it, the only other guest judge I recall from the commercial was the guy who played Spock in the Star Trek Movies with Chris Pine. (And really, Leonard Nimoy will always be the quintessential Spock) So no major headliners which is why they dusted off our least favorite duchess. At least the didn't call her the DoS, simply Meghan Markle. Not a big enough infraction for me to dump my favorite channel.
It's the same feeling I get when I'm doing something that involves math.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nerufh.
Right. So because they're so special, if they have two kids, they get an award. If they witch about in laws for a cheap tv score. Award.

Is this what society is wanting to reward? Now? In a viral pandemic? Where everyone lost jobs and a millionaire prince complained he had to get a job to afford his mansion.

every day I am re-disgusted by these two. How are they sustainable for one second when they give disposable nappies from their sponsor. Why are good acts just about PR? It's so cringe and so fake: everything is about her image, not the bleak midnight heart beneath. Imagine using poverty stricken babies to look good, and find your mansion.
What I don't get with all these Hollywood types, is they preach preach preach. But their lifestyle could fund entire school and government vaccination programmes. The clothes on their back and their hairdresser and stylist, could pay for nurses. Their mansions and retainers and staff, and damnit even newspaper and online print time, creates huge carbon footprints.

honestly! Sorry until they shave their heads and live like. Tibetan monk, I ain't believing any of this harmony and compassion business, it's a marketing trick, as old as time.
Hello, you're back! πŸ₯°

The 2nd pic says must be heard by 31st October.
Hallowe'en. How appropriate.

Anyone else willing the original Judge to be pinged by the NHS App at the last minute so the appeal has to be heard by someone else?
Fingers crossed and fingers crossed it's a Judge who hasn't fallen under the Meg spell.
I thought Warby now on the Appeals Bench wasn't able to deal with the Appeal because he heard the case initially and ruled against ANL? I understood another judge would hear the Appeal. Whoever he is I hope he'll have taken on board that Warby was markled and made a fool of himself. Nobody gets it right all the time, but everyone was surprised by his summary judgment granting to Minge. Warby deserved to lose face as he made the wrong call, and it will be interesting to hear all the evidence that would have come to light against Minge if ANL's Appeal is heard, had Warby made the right call.
Warby had a unique opportunity to nip No.6 and his flyblown bint in the bud by severely damaging their reputations through a full and fair trial. He blew it, and Minge was allowed to continue her wrecking career - Porka would never have happened, PP would not have been so troubled towards the end, HMTQ and the rest of the RF would have been spared a lot of damage.
Scrotus would have been outed in court as a perjurer and would have found it difficult to pose as a "royal reporter".
Whatever anyone else says or disagrees with me, he should have known. It's not hindsight. We here on Tattle knew, so should he have known but he was asleep at the wheel and for me he has a lot to answer for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
If looks could kill!
Both she and Harry are essentially kids who weren't raised properly and haven't been taught to think of others, only themselves. Very hard to practise 'compassion' when you only see the world through your own lens.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Yee-HA! Party time round at wisey's .... Happy Anniversary guys 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ and a mushy each :m:m

Sorry Freda 19 just seen this as we have been busy celebrating with the family this afternoon/evening ...... following Boris's rules - just six of us in the garden.
After Monday we can invite a whole lot more so belated party next weekend for all tattlers everywhere.
But the highlight of my day ........is being awarded two mushies........ I am more than delighted, won't be able to sleep tonight πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Exactly so. I'm glad you're not offended. Opinions are like bum-holes, everybody has one.
[/QUOTE]
Not offended in the slightest Freda, differing opinions allow intelligent people to discuss and debate subjects in depth. Sadly so many people now don't have the intelligence to accept that all opinions are valid even if they don't align with your own.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Seen on twitter
There are many weird things about claiming that a heavily pregnant woman had suicidal ideation and couldn't get help, but...where's the follow up? What happened? Did she get medication? Did she get treatment? Or was it just something she said once and then it was miraculously cured?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I'd be an awful lot more impressed if they had donated old fashioned reusable cloth nappies, that you just put in the wash?

These modern day pampers and the like, i.e. single use disposable nappies (diapers), are *terrible* for the environment!

YET AGAIN, the monteshitto morons miss another real opportunity to make a difference in the world.

What's their next tie-up going to be, promoting Nestle baby products in the developing world?
I loved my two in Terry nappies, the sight of them glowing white and blowing in the wind on the line used to give me great joy. They give babies big squishy bums too.😍😍 much better for environment to, as you say Kev1974. The pair of them are thick as bloody mince, a potentially blinding environmental opportunity missed. You couldn't maken it up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
God, I'm really pissed off about that Singer bloke - I bloody LOVED Bohmian Rhapsody :cry:

The Snarkles have their own truth, the one that fits their purpose at the time.

Reactions: 24
I don't know if this has been mentioned aaaages ago, but I was thinking the other day about naming your kid Archie (I'm absolutely not a fan of nicknames as actual names). I'm certain that my friend referred to his kid as Archie, even though the kid is named Arthur. So why did Harry name his kid after the brother he is jealous of, instead of naming it Albie, after himself??? πŸ€” Oh dear!

Reactions: 18
That still doesn't mean that Smegface didn't use a carrier. It seems to be quite commonplace amongst the elite these days.
Granted Naomi was probably too old but being a lesbian doesn't mean that Amber couldn't have carried a baby if she wanted to but she knows that her looks are what gets her work.
Re smeggy carrying a sprog ... maybe things in her baby-cooking-oven are not up to scratch.
I could list reasons but that gets into realms I'd rather not venture into in a post. The child had to be as perfect as possible (what smeggy wants etc) so she would never ever have taken a chance on her equipment not being up to scratch.
Remember the top secret brief trips to Canada pre wedding? She was on that baby production like a duck on a june bug waaaaay before she sashayed down the aisle.

By the by, @Poppea .... hope all is well with you and your mammy. Your part of Europe is taking a shocking thrashing from mother nature.
Stay safe and let us know how things are with you bubba. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's a shame we can't arrange an outdoor screening for us tattlers to get together.
We could all assemble in a Tesco carpark (plenty of veggies on hand then).πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸŒπŸ₯¦πŸ‰πŸπŸŽπŸŽ

Then we could have a competition to see who could splatter them on screen the most.πŸ—―

My money's on @Flairey πŸ˜‰
Why thankyou Scotchy, I am actually practicing to ensure my aim remains spot on incase they dare show their fukin mugs here later on this year. Both with rotten fruit and the catering tins. The catering tins are my most accurate, I think its the little extra weight and the fact that when they hit the old cunts face they have the potential to improve it massively.
I wouldn't like to damage the screen, so I'll up my practice with the rotten fruits and veg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.